Top Ramen VS Maruchan

Which is the better ramen.
Maruchan for me

Maruchan. Creamy chicken. I need to find some rare flavors like mushroom or pork

Pork is rare? Growing up my dad got me to enjoy eating pork with a slice of american cheese product dissolved inside. Pork has the best broth of them all.

I've never seen pork. Even creamy chicken is rare unless you know where to go.

Maruchan, either spicy chicken or roast chicken.

How rural are you fucks that you can't find pork or creamy chicken? I'm flyover nowheresville and we still get Siracha Chicken and Lime Chili Shrimp.

ORIENTAL FLAVOR ONLY

I like Maruchan's yakisoba

who cares
they're all garbage

Personally, I like beef maruchan the best.

This. I made some the other day, it tastes of sickness

When I was a kid it was my favorite kind of soup, always tasted savory and delicious and comforting, now that I'm old it just tastes of sickeningly way too salty and the noodles taste like stomach bile

I've noticed a big difference with those who like beef, and those who like chicken

they both suck. try Nongshim

I got your best cheap instant noodle right here.

top ramen is objectively better, and I say that as someone who grew up on maruchan. Maruchan is servicable if you don't plan to drink the broth, top ramen's broth is actually edible.

It's really all just "salt" or "slightly differently flavored other salt"

Yeah but those are the best dry instant noodles. You need some soup noodles to change things up sometimes.

Maruchan for life

Maruchan has better flavor varieties and the broths all taste better. But Nongshim is better than both.

I live in a fairly urban area in New England and pork and creamy chicken are hard to find.

For me, it is the Shin Ramen Black. The best fast food ramen.

I prefer the slightly firmer texture of Sapporo Ichiban

shrimp shin ramyun (mushroom/kimchi is for plebs)
for cheapo shit i have the full arsenal of indomie both dry and soup (5 indomie for 1 nongshim)
Also roast chicken jumbo indomie goreng is better than standard

I never actually looked at the title and realized they are two different brands. Huh

Best noodles.

I prefer soba noodles and making it from scratch.

Wai Wai ramen, particularly this blue package. I had a slight cold, and it kicked its ass.

This