Are rice noodles healthier than wheat pasta?

Are rice noodles healthier than wheat pasta?
This carbs are bad for you meme has left me with nothing wonderful to eat :(

Other urls found in this thread:

glycemicindex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rice noodles are made from rice flour, which comes from white rice. so no.
what's wrong w/ carbs? are you predisposed to the beetus? you could try out more complex carbs if you want. fried rice, but substitute quinoa. everything in moderation.

Honestly does not matter, all that matters is caloric intake. Eat less than you spend, and then you have weight loss.

Genius!

Only one in a thousand post comes from satan

Who the fuck cares if they're healthier? Rice noodles are delicious.

Not healthier unless you're celiac.

>carbs are bad

Read the Veeky Forums sticky

He said healthier. Not which is better for weight loss. Most people aren't fat fucking slobs with no self control like you.

>Read the Veeky Forums sticky
Not into broscience

Clearly you are if you think carbs are bad.
Retard.

Oh the ironing

>I'd rather have Atkins' broscience over Veeky Forums's

Just eat whole grains. Brown rice, hulled barley, buckwheat, bran, wheat berries...

I don't know how rice compares to wheat desu, probably not much better or worse. I think potato is better than both though.

That is my joint favourite meal in your picture.
Fucking LOVE Singapore noodles more than life itself.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
There is no magical "healthy food" there is just eating what you need, and there is nothing unhealthy about carbs unless you eat too much.

>fell for the Atkins meme

There's no saving you.

HOW ARE THEY SO GOOD!!!
And why are they so hard to find in the US?
They are everywhere in australia

where you from mate

i mean i kind of agree with you but there is no denying that grain metabolizes into pure sugars, now when eating say brown rice vs white rice, the brown has more fiber and nutrients and is certainly healthier. they both however metabolize into sugar anyways, really if were talking whats strictly healthy its basically anything other than red meat, milk, added sugars (and anything with them), and grains, i take it a step further and dont eat pork or chicken either, and while i agree everything is fine in moderation i dont think you can really say that there is nothing unhealthy about carbs because thats just not true. does it mean you should never ever eat them? of course not, eat them all you want some are better than others, but grains = sugar as far as your body is concerned.

oh and as far as better or worse just look for it here

glycemicindex.com/

by the way i eat brown rice or quinoa almost every day

I don't eat anything else.

Is that as horrible as it looks?

Not really, rice is also a simple grain.
Americans just eat too much damn sugar and well too much in general.
It helps to realize it takes 10 minutes for your body to feel full

>corn-quinoa blend
son that's just corn pasta

>This carbs are bad for you meme has left me with nothing wonderful to eat :(
What do you think rice noodles are made of, user?

I know there's a kind of rice noodle substitute made with beans. They're actually pretty good and are pretty close in taste and texture. I don't know how much healthier they are tho.

There's a bunch of different gluten-free pastas are you referring to pic related?
>pea protein
>garbanzo bean powders
Was preferred over others in recent taste-testing I administered.
>pee protein

The only "healthy" food is less. Caloric restriction is the only way to extend your life.

They are way better because they're usually made out of the USA and they suffer none of the "you have to add chemicals that the government sells you" bullshit that wheat does.
Enjoy your noodles and enjoy your liver. They're both nice things to keep.

>using the word "healthy" in any context pertaining to food