The friggin burgers you make at home are never as good as store bought

The friggin burgers you make at home are never as good as store bought.

Fuck off randy!

nice get you basketball stomach fuck

frig off ricky

>the same shit thread as yesterday

Frig off

Frig on tosspot

Thankfully, it is the other way around for me.

You're right. They're usually much better.

Shut the fuck up, you big cheese burger eating mafucka

BAAAAAM!

Jesus Murphy, this thread again

Some liquor will fix it.
Liquor fixes everything except shit-idiots.

you're gonna eat that dirty old Bluejay burger?

Just because you suck at making burgers doesn't mean the rest of us do.

I agree with that statement. Restaurants have access to equipment and secret spices you can never replicate on a home stove/grill with boring salt and pepper like people claim. Ive had burgs from people across the country and none beat most fast food places, and others agree.

They also have limitations that a home cook does not have, and that's why it's easy for a home cook to far exceed what you'd get at a typical restaurant.

Most places order generic ground beef in massive quantities from an industrial supplier. You can buy a nice cut of beef and grind it yourself to order. By doing that single act you've already far exceeded anything you'd get at 99% of restaurants--assuming you don't fuck up cooking it, that is. And burgers are pretty hard to fuck up.

Secret spices lol we have all the same shit you do...try the spice aisle at your local store

mix msg in to beef

Get outta here your greasy samsquanch

why the fuck does every restaurant burger come out so fucking perfect and flavorful and every burger ive ever had at a person's bbq has turned into a dry beefsphere

Randy, don't try to play me like a sucka, mufuckas with guts like are not off the cheeseburgers, mufuckas with guts like that are definitely ON the cheeseburgers.

Liquormen's Ol' Dirty Canadian Whisky is shit.

Bullshit bud, let the liquor do the cookin

wtf is this picture dude

like what are these

don't say they're suppose to be burgers

Have you actually tried making a burger on a cast iron skillet?

you don't even need to make patties, just make a nice ball and flatten it on the surface.

a man's gotta eat

Do you think he was Contactually tied in to keep that Gut?

>smokes, let go

Well trip'd my meme

no Sir that cheeseburger locker is all natural

I've never had a burg from any home cook that was juicier than fast food patties. How do they retain it?

Most are on a flat griddle not a grill with grates.

Really? I find most fast food burgers to be very dry.

CHRIST RANDY PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON

Listen to the liquor Bo-Bandy.

The liquor knows bud, the liquor knows....