Hello, sorry bad in English, I am at curitiba. I have monkey meat, you know delicious recipe?

hello, sorry bad in English, I am at curitiba. I have monkey meat, you know delicious recipe?

Of course

I dont even wanna know what that is

It's a traditional Portuguese recipe known as Sopa do Cavalo Cansado or Tired Horse Soup. It consists of red wine, bread and sugar.
You may also be interested to know that OP is a massive cock sucker.

SOPA

meat of monkey

I think probably very few, if any people posting here has any experience or knowledge of cooking monkey.

Just cook it very thoroughly, that shit can make you sick if it's even slightly raw.

my mother said do not cook it very long ??

Your mother is wrong.

It makes a great steak tartare.
Chop it finely.
Squeeze in 2-3 lemons.
Add some chopped basil.

Toss.

Use cum as garnish.

Bone apple tits.

UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

UNA DELICIA

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Gross.

is this a /int/ or /pol/ meme?
also surprised at how popular it is, monkey soup isn't even that shocking

We evolved from monkeys, it's literally eating a baby.

A simian based soup?

U M A D E L I C I A

if you go back far enough we evolved from fish too, don't see people freaking out about fish soup

I wouldn't have any issues eating monkey meat (read: a cut from the muscle somewhere), but the picture that spawned the meme was of a guy with some soup where there was a WHOLE MONKEY HEAD floating on the surface

also we didnt evolve from monkeys, we just share ancestors, i really hope you can understand the difference there

this is an /int/ meme
>monkey soup isn't even that shocking
uma delicia

it's an /int/ meme. Not surprised if /pol/ ran it to the ground already. /pol/ to /int/ is like reddit to Veeky Forums