Have you ever impressed a girl with your cooking?

Have you ever impressed a girl with your cooking?

My girlfriend can't cook shit like a lot of young women these days. So yeah pretty much anything I cook impresses her.

this.
women don't know how to cook anymore.

like, not even fucking pasta.
nothing.

Yes. None of them were remotely interested in me, but they were impressed with my food. Next question.

Is cream and pasta the ultimate combo? No effort, always good. Add some meat.

My wife usually cooks but when I make an attempt she praises it, I think it's half true half encouragement

Add mushrooms for females

where did you get this picture?

This depends about age, the older they get, less they will be impressed about your garlic pasta.

No. Most of the girls here are concerned about their waist line, so if I make pasta it's angel hair with olive oil and herbs. I can't remember for the life of me the proper name for this. Some parmesan is on the table for them to add. I usually make some pan fried chicken though as the protein.

I did. But we were both in our teens. I could (and did) make a steak that isn't shit.

Once I made pulled pork on the WSM. She asked me where I got it I told her I made it myself. She insisted that she come over my place some time so I could show her how to smoke it. Didn't like how pushy she was so I basically told her to fuck off.

My gf has instagram

To add to this
Most girls get impressed with just my chocolate chip cookies, so keep that in mind.

Next question.

Way to go pussy slayer

The sad thing is this guy is probably not trolling

This definitely happened.

I think so but I'm not sure. I keep in shape and take care of myself, so usually I just get compliments for anything and everything.

This. I've impressed exes, my current girlfriend, and female friends with my cooking. Only two of them know how to cook themselves.

jeez i thought my screen was dirty

>Making chicken breast and vegetables cause poorfag
>Basic shit like seasoning, pan fry to sear, stick in the oven for a bit
>Go to deglaze the pan for sauce
>Blew her mind when I use cheap brandy and it makes the fireball
>Had never tasted herbs before from her reaction to the food
>Or the vegetables either.
Apparently she told her mother about me after that.

I was only pretending to be retar-
M-MASAKA???