In or on pizza?

No they do not.

over

Gross, No way. The only reason it would be good is if you
A) need an excessive amount of protein
B) enjoy the texture of the yolk

why?

Sure. Anything can be a pizza topping.

It's an objectively stupid idea, it adds very little flavor-wise and less than one quarter of the pizza slices end up having any appreciable amount of the egg on them.

On a breakfast pizza, sure. It's just egg, cheese and tomato on crispy flatbread. What's not to like?

guess will use avocado again then.

Yes, i've had it in napoli last year and it was amazing. Was weirded out by it at first, but it tasted great! Do recommend to try

>breakfast pizza
how fat are you

>pizza for breakfast
Do amerifattieclaps really eat this?

i accidentally ordered an egg on a pizza once while abroad, the white was barely set and the yolk was completely runny
i enjoyed it but i used a fork and knife to eat it due to the yolk going everywhere. im not sure if id order it again

>italian pizza

usually they have it for an appetizer before breakfast

Wtf? You faggots never eat an omelette with cheese and tomatoes and some toast? The same fucking thing. What fucking bombed out hell hole do you live in?

I've actually had a pretty good breakfast pizza that had eggs, bacon, sausage, and country gravy for the sauce. Not a bad pizza topping if used right.

yes. my obese coworkers would be the sbarro breakfast pizza. eggs, bacon, and sausage as toppings.

Why do euroshariapoors hate flavor?

Have you never even eaten leftover pizza for breakfast? Surely, you are not the kind of fatass that would order a large pizza and eat the whole thing for dinner, are you?

guys pls stop fighting im literally shaking rn.

put 2 eggs on the pizza. its on the oven atm. i hope the guys that said it would be fine werent trolling.

Yes!!

Whatever floats your boat, man

having a slice right now. its not bad, its not good either. egg is too bland and gets overpowered by the tasty tomato and the intense cheese. wouldnt do again.

its fucking great i tell you

Needs pineapple

FUCK YEAH.

I've had eggs on pizza plenty of times but not like that picture, they're good if you whisk them up and put them on the base like a sauce.