>probably gona take a nice shower n watch mr.robot

>unemployed grad
>kill bottles of vodka/wine in a day or two
>ILL STOP WHEN I START WORKING
>get job
>have money to get beer every night
oh fuck
im sipping on two pacifico clara tallboys that i got from the gas station

still really want a bottle and bepis max.... fuck my life I've got nothing left.

nothing wrong with that, just killed two tall boys myself

You're fine
Just cut back a little

yeah im tryin to be less fat though
i dont eat much and i dont care about sweets its just this fucking booze

>drinkan to get through the week
Water. The occasional root beer.
>doin to pass the time
Exercising and watching Star Trek: Voyager. [spoiler]It kind of sucks.[/spoiler]

>>drinkan to get through the week
Just got a bottle of Glenfarklas 105

>>doin to pass the time
Working and playing Boom Beach, trolling Veeky Forums

Drinking generic Canadian whiskey I picked up from CVS today after work so I would have a drink for the train ride home.

>drinking gin with water because I ran out of tonic water
>dicking around on the internet, was playing some Hearts of Iron 2 / Darkest Hour earlier

It's actually my 30th birthday today so I broke my sober spell.. in half a bottle of gin and 2 glasses of some nice scotch I was gifted.
Tomorrow I gotta stick to my ne regimen of eaten clean, staying sober and working out. For the first time in my life I'm a gym member and it's weird to see how little control I have over my body.

>drinking
Pineapple juice, coffee and water. Kill me.
>passing time?
Laying shivering in a pool of sweat, feeling like I can barely breathe, getting itchiness and really sharp stabbing pains all over my feet and legs.
Past midnight. That makes it 7 days into cold turkey from alcohol, lorazepam and seroxat, all at once. ~5hrs sleep total since the start. This isn't nice.

happy birthday user, welcome back

Hang in there man. I don't know your drinking history or about withdrawal of those chems but it has to get better.
If you can't bear it go to the hospital.

Thanks dude. I'm still always here though... but tonight is a special occasion... so will be the party on saturday. I even bought gin because it's one of my lesser liked alcohols and here I am... listening to some Tom Waits like some wannabe

Drinking to pass the time.
Silently hoping WW3 breaks out to liven things up a bit.

Drinking Smirnoff btw.

nice, what songs

Started with "Better of without a wife", arrived at "Blue Valentines" now..

Restraining myself from raiding the grog cupboards at work.

grog cupboards?! what's in there? cheap rum, lemons and brown sugar?

drinking 101 to help me sleep

watching shitty shameless after my weekly vids to get me distracted. that being saul, silicon valley, bobs boigers, american dad, etc

I'm unemployed too, but don't drink alcohol or do any drugs.

Do you guys get the shakes? I'm 22 and kinda get the shakes but not as bad as i used to

well good for you, big boy. congrats

To get through the week
>anything I can get my hands on

>To pass the time
whatever I can get my hands on

19 y/o feels

>Drinking
Im drinking some naked turtle rum never tried it before but got it because it was cheap for a handle and the lady said that some of my purchase goes on to help sea turtles. At least i get to help someone
>Doing to pass the time
Watching random documentaries on netflix

You'll have to give me a minute, I'll go get a list.

>no one cared who I was until I picked up the flask

>5 Miller Lite
>1/4 bottle of Cruzan Rum

>Archer/Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Kraken and Coke. I've missed my old friend

water, selzer, coffee... cutting down is tough. I think about booze because I can't think of anything else to do that's fun.
>doin to pass the time
eating a lot more than when I was drinking nightly. Getting more irritable because baby doesn't have her bottle to stop being fussy. Sitting on Veeky Forums reading about anons who are drinking.

What the fuck do people DO?
(people who don't drink every night, and who also don't have friends to hang out with)

uh, raise their kids?

What im drinking tonight

Oak Leaf Vineyards.

Wine.

3 dollars a bottle and gets the job done after one bottle.

this is how I gained 30 pounds

yeah most people at the meetings have kids. Am I a fool for trying to drink less when I don't have any children?

(the 'baby doesn't have bottle' from the post you replied to was not literal. I was referring to my own emotional state and wanting a bottle of alcohol like a baby would want a bottle of milk when they are hungry. It seemed like a fairly common cliche metaphor so I assumed people would understand I wasn't actually talking about a baby sitting on my desk)

lol im there already my friend

i'm really into rye whiskey lately. this one is surprisingly good for the price.

this is better for the price

eh, i've had it and it's fine. i prefer the rebel yell, it's a bit smoother.

lel, try 70 pounds here, im a fat fucking drunk

>Was going to go to the liquor store and then little caesers to spend my last $15
>Passed out on the sofa
>Liquor stores closed
I'll get you next time

>be 5'6" 150lbs
>become alcohol
>eventually killing over a liter of vodka per day
>start eating less food
>now 120lbs despite alcohol having loads of calories

Vaya con dios user

i did this when my girlfriend dumped me
i ate maybe once every 3 or 4 days and was just chugging liquor
i had absolutely no appetite and probably lost 20 pounds
ended up with ulcers that I'm still dealing with
good times

I don't speak tequila

5'7 some decent muscle used to hit gym 5 daysa week play sports start drinking gain 30 lbs up to 200lb now. still some muscle mass, but a lot of fat in my face and stomach. Eat like crazy when drunk which is every night

Apologies for the delay. Work and stuff.

Okay, so, we've got a plethora of whiskeys and rums, vodka out the wazoo, tia maria, baileys, gin, jaeger, absinthe, port, chardonnay, benedictine, malibu, sambuca, and that's all I could be bothered to write down. That and beer and cider on tap, of course.

i had a few bottles of wine laying around so i opened one. i was saving them for a friend but i think its going to be a long time before i see them again so i said fuck it

listening to opie and anthony reruns with patrice oneal

If you stop drinking out of it, will you die?

>it would be extremely probable

How long do I have to stop drinking before I can "pass" a blood test that is trying to find alcoholism (bilirubin, alk. phosphatase, ALT, TSH) :S

I'm worried my lies to my doctors are about to get totally messed up

You're drunk on rye

Shit, user, they already know. A decent doc would have called you out as soon as you told them you don't drink much. Doctors see this shit countless times in a career, if you're showing boozer symptoms, they're not gonna assume it's lupus or something.

true. but if i pass the tests....then he'll have to ignore his hunches : )

You can't undo damage to your liver that fast, it'd be a solid 3 months before the marks of alcoholism would go away.
Stop lying to your fucking doctors.

but they'll take away my glorious klonopin

>take a few kpins with some vodka
>wake up
>entire bottle of kpins is fucking gone
if it was any other benzo id be fucking dead

I've spent 2 months as a security guard and lemme tell ya, I fucking hate every single one of you. Alcoholics are as bad at meth freaks and heroin addicts. God fucking dammit get off the fucking bench where children and families are trying to enjoy the day and get the fuck out. It's fucking 2pm on a Monday why the fuck are you so drunk? How can you manage this? You're as drunk as I've ever been and I just had lunch. Do you fucking sleep? Or do you just drink? Why can't you fucking walk, your friends just did. Why can't you stand up straight? Why did you just fall and crack your head off the cement in front of a little girl and her grandma? Why are you bleeding everywhere? Why do I have to call the ambulance? Why do I have to roll you over and get your blood on me? Why don't you have any fucking id? How did you buy the booze without your id? Why did you make the little girl cry? Why did you ruin my shirt? Why did you just puke all over the paramedic? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you just not get shit faced? Why can't you just moderate it? Why can't you just chill the fuck out and be a normal person? Why did your alcoholic friend just tell me that you're HIV positive?

find a nurse practitioner for refilling pills dude. I get xanax and adderall out the fucking wazoo because I dont have to disclose any of my drug habits to them and they dont check outside of blood pressure

>quit drinking in March
>Didn't drink for 1.5 months
>can now drink a beer or two without the urge to get plastered

When does the "falling off the wagon occur? I don't care for alcohol that much.

eat my ass

Most people consider it falling off the wagon when you get shitfaced next, but thats fucking stupid because anybody who drinks ever inevitably gets shitfaced at some point.
I'd consider whenever you end up back to drinking 6+ drinks a day regularly.

Sounds like you're too much of a bitch to handle your job, man.

>drinkin
hamms- bought a 30 pack for $14 today
>eatin
some beef jerky. think i ate one of the moisture packets
>watchin
family guy the dolphin episode

Canada Club.
>doin to pass the time
Opening the cottage this week

Just over a month sober here. Not through choice, can't get my hands on any unless I steal.

Always drank abusively from the age of around 15, it's fucked me up. Never held down a job longer than 2 months, severely depressed... don't leave house, all I think of is sleep and how I would spend my time if I was drinking.

Lookin for another job... will get one soonish probably but I know I'll probably just repeat the cycle again.

Alcohol has completely took away the ability for me to enjoy anything, or care passionately about anything or anyone and I wish it didn't exist, yet I know I'd be ecstatic if a bottle magically appeared in my hands.

Coors Banquet

Anyone else left with permanent anxiety and depression as a result of drinking ?

Got my first paycheck in a while, woke up 7!hours after work in my clothes. It's now 1. Did MDMA all weekend. I'm covered in sores.

I still have have a fifth of vodka

The ride goes on

Yes, I do.. To thE point where people notice. You're young, stop now.

Dunno I always had a bit of anxiety and depression before drinking but it does feel elevated now

gym then sleep

was trying to decide whether I should get drunk because I got nothing on tomorrow.

decided why the fuck not, drinking the rest of this bourbon and got beer for later

Bought 2 shooters of cazadores tequila to replace in my moms bottle that I drank. Bought a $5 bottle new amsterdam from my liquor store. Went to 711 and bought 2 mikes hard lemonade. Feel dizzy but not drunk as fuck. My tolerance is to high.

Every night my man.

Tough break

Finished off a handle of Cutty Sark yesterday morning. Picked up a 12 pack of PBR after work.

Only 4 more hours for liquor sales to open. Im thinking jack and coke for breakfast this morning.
How much you all drink yesterday?

>Wanna go to the store
>Still wait 1 hour after the store opened for the alcohol sale to start
>Sober for like 6 days and not planning on drinking

where do you guys live that you need to wait for liquor sales? Just go to a liquor store

>didnt feel like drinking for a week
>only had 1 beer
>shit sleep
>shitload of work
>tomorrow evening im gonna go on a 3 week bender

why am i doing this shit to myself

>planning a 3 week bender
Oh no baby what is you doin

>Why did your alcoholic friend just tell me that you're HIV positive?

This is the funniest shit I've read in a long time

Better question is where do u live where there is not time restrictions on alcohol sales

Baltics, from 10 to 10.

There's a lot of good vidya out.
Although I feel the same thing recently, I've been pretty burnt out. You could try listening to music or watching movies or starting a new TV series.
Or pick up a new hobby like drawing or an instrument

Both of those are trash. Get pic related

Gonna get me a 750ml of cheap ass skol vodka and drink me a ton of moscow mules and beer. Eat cheap Mexican the next day

3 months sober here. It gets easier. You eventually stop thinking about it as much and it just turns into a slight nag instead of some hyperfocused obsession.

I would date this gril if she dropped the smoking.

>When your roommate is making you want to start drinking again more than your boredom

I've been up for 30 hours, waiting for the Wendys to open so I can get some burgers and booze

fuck this actually hits home

I drank some last night and today I'm going to see a 3D Imax movie with some friends.
I'm eating eggs, chugging a gatorade, and taking tylenol.

Pray for Mojo

FUCKING CRAVINGS. I've got 1 week clean, a week of hell, but now I'm very gradually starting to feel better... and feeling better is making me crave like CRAZY. What the fuck man. Fuck OFF alcohol