Whats is this and how do you cook with it?

Whats is this and how do you cook with it?

That looks like a vegan butt plug...insert into anal cavity, wander around town so it moves around and coated with butt juices, cook like carrots...

>wala...

It's a banana blossom. You break it open and all the little pellet things come out and you put it in a stir fry or curry-type thing.

You gotta shove these waaay up your butt morty

This is what happens when you activate your almonds.

>It's a banana blossom. You break it open and all the little pellet things come out and you put it in a stir fry or curry-type thing.
I realize people do eat it...but they also eat bugs and other crap the world over...
but there's a compound in banana peel that is gross, like a caustic sap, high in phenolics like carbolic acid, and lastly a clotting compound like the opposite of a blood thinner...it really shouldn't be eaten lest you get nasty clots, aka stroke level clotting. Stop thinking it's the next cool food.

Underrated post

>caustic
>carbolic acid

Kill yourself.

>stop eating things I think are icky

it's a semi-poisonous wild mushroom tier food, you dance around it a lot for really mediocre results.

Fucking ogre thumb 2.0

You are full of shit. My 5 minutes of googling has found nothing bad about eating these things.

Just shove them WAYYY up ur ass and let them sit for a while and it will help I cheat on tests

Braise them in coconut milk with aromatics. Great side dish.

So I bought one of those the other day to be adventurous and it turned into a waste of money. First it's super fucking bitter. The same kind of bitter as a banana peel. You're supposed thinly slice and soak it in white vinegar water to get make it less bitter. That didn't work for me though.
The other way is to pick out all the flowers, but the inner stamen is like a twig so you can't eat that so you have to go through hundreds of then and pull it out of each little future petal thing. It's a pain.

stick them WAAAY up your butt

This post.

I love it so.

I think it's a banana flower

T...those are *urrrp* megaseeds, Morty!

Those are almonds. You must activate them before you cook if you want to get any nutrients out of them