Recipes for a diet

Hey Veeky Forums, my girlfriend recently got a diagnosis for a pretty serious disease which basically limits her to chicken, fish and some veggies. No red meat, no deep fried or anything equally fatty, no huge amounts of sugar, and no dairy.

And so, this got me thinking about recipes for food that she can have every day. I originally considered roast chicken and potatoes once a week, but apparently even potatoes are restricted because of the starch, as is pasta and rice for similar reasons.

tl;dr, I need recipes that aren't just stir-fry chicken. We love it, but it gets monotonous day after day.

Other urls found in this thread:

iamafoodblog.com/vietnamese-fish-tacos-with-quick-pickled-carrots-and-daikon/
youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU
paleoplan.com/2010/01-04/crusty-chicken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>got a diagnosis for a pretty serious disease
Which disease?

Obesity.

Ayy, but no

PCOD or something. Ovarian cysts. The diet is because banned foods are gonna make it worse, so they're only allowed very rarely.

Dump her, she'll ruin your life.

I prescribe one rusty shovel administered to the back of the head until you are free to eat what you want.

She'll be gluten free next, and your mongoloid indigo children will be too weak to bring your life any satisfaction. Best nip this one in the bud, user.

This.
You must do what needs to be done

you can make homemade chicken soup. add extra garlic b/c it's usually healthy. ground chicken meat can be shaped into meatballs and burgers. good luck.

nah m8, you just want her for yourself.

>She'll be gluten free next
nice meme, she loves gluten and knows someone who fakes gluten intolerance, she's fine.

>your mongoloid indigo children will be too weak to bring your life any satisfaction
Diagnosis says no kids, so I can fuck her bareback for as long as I want without worrying about 'em. Step up your trolling.

>what is "the pill"
>waiving the ability to have a fucking bloodline

Only thing I eat more than tendies is ass.

You must be an ugly fucking cunt to be stuck with a high need "female" who lacks reproductive function.

Get a dog. You've just got a bitch now.

Quinoa.

Garlic is a godsend. Thanks for the suggestions.

Got any other ingredients for chicken or fish? I figure turmeric is good with everything, but really only goes with curry or meat (chicken) patties.

i.e.

t. cystic acne riddled virgin

I would recommend looking up advice from other people who have managed symptoms of their polycystic ovary syndrome with a low-glycemic index diet (which is what it sounds like the doctor is pushing her towards).

Low-glycemic = spikes insulin and blood sugar less

In her situation, a low-glycemic index diet would help to correct the insulin resistance that comes with PCOS. Being insulin resistant definitely messes with your hormones and can make you overweight.

Your girlfriend can continue to eat things like red meat and fat. Neither spikes blood sugar, and may be well tolerated by her. She may have been advised to avoid them as a 'general health tip', but many doctors are realizing that the links between red meat/fat and heart disease as may not be as large as we thought 30 years ago.

I agree she should avoid dairy. Dairy protein, specifically whey protein, is very insulinogenic. She should avoid protein shakes. Even carb-free, it will spike her insulin levels.

What are your cooking options? Look at keto, low-carb, or slow-carb meal ideas.

Breakfast ideas:
Omelettes with vegetables/meat
Low-carb granola made with nuts/seeds and without oats/grains. Served with almond milk, or another low-carb unsweetened nut milk.

Lunch and dinner ideas:
Roast meat + roast veggies
Salads: toppings could include dressings, nuts, seeds, slice hard boiled eggs, or diced meat.
Stir-fries: MAKE STIR FRIES. Very easy way to cook tons of meat and vegetables in one place. You can be a weird hipster and buy the zero-calories 'Shirataki' noodles, but they don't taste like much. You can also serve stir fry on 'riced' cauliflower, which is actually not too bad. Put a head of cauliflower in a blender with a ton of water, and pulse. Drain the water, and use the grated cauliflower as a neutral rice substitute.
Fake pasta dishes: Pickup a cheap handheld 'veggie spiralizer'. Pic related. Make your favorite pasta dishes using zucchini noodles.

iamafoodblog.com/vietnamese-fish-tacos-with-quick-pickled-carrots-and-daikon/
this uses turmeric. i'm sure you could adjust it accordingly. you could replace the tortilla w/ lettuce. it'll just be lettuce wraps instead.

Also:

Wraps using lettuce/cabbage leaves instead of tortillas.

Burgers using lettuce instead of buns.

Meat + veggie soups

Coconut, nuts/seeds, and hard boiled eggs make great snacks

Building pizza on a chicken breast base. Pic related.

lemongrass and ginger
lemon pepper
thyme (other fresh herbs are good, too).
marinara sauce or salsa can be a good addition

Are beans okay? You can try serving things with chickpeas or white beans, they satisfy the starchy thing that makes meals without starches seem a bit meager.

Holy shit, this is useful. Thanks so much!

Now, I've heard this is a meme. Is this a meme?

>Only thing I eat more than tendies is ass.
>I admit to eating ass
>I lick buttholes for my own pleasure
Well, I mean, it's your life. Do what you want, I guess.

>You must be an ugly fucking cunt
I'm a bit of a manlet, but that's about it. She's pretty sweet tho.

Beans should be fine, yes. Thanks for the suggestions.

>Now, I've heard this is a meme. Is this a meme?

It's not, try this recipe.

youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU

There's bean based pasta substitutes out there, look into that. They're more like rice noodles then regular pasta but pretty decent

Anyone who doesn't eat ass is a prude, and probably a moron.

Lmao i know a girl with this problem. She was constantly in pain bitching about it and constantly in pain because she would eat whatever she wanted. She ended up gaining hella weight and having a kid despite the warnings about having kids. Shes now a fat cunt with a kid and a shit beta boyfriend and maybe still lives with her dad and grandma. Pcos is shit and it takes a strong woman not to get fat and bitch about everything. Enjoy the ride user cause if you dont help her it could get worse.

As a skinny fuck who was just diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic, I appreciate this post.

He's right tho, you're just clinging to her because you're too insecure and comfortable to let her go. She's a defective model user, time to upgrade

>continuing a relationship with a woman suffering from profound illness brought on by genetic weakness

Yea, find a new woman.

>tfw never going to be able to have kids
>attractive and fit
>sell sperm to satisfy my biological duty

Post a pic of your gf, that will give us a better idea for recommendations.

You're a dedicated boyfriend, must be rough!

What does "some veggies" mean? I think this is the key part here. She can get her protein from the fish and chicken, and can probably get the rest from the veg provided it isn't too limiting.

is she allowed nut flour or like buckwheat?

Holy shit, I didn't think this would survive the day after I left work yesterday. You guys are so helpful. Even the noble shitposters. Keeping the thread alive gives me hope that you guys are actually helping me out.

Anyway, on to the questions.
The really starchy vegetables are the ones that are restricted because they mess with insulin too, apparently.

I don't know, is that low GI? I don't have the list of healthy foods for her on hand. I think it's mostly low GI, and few carbs and fats.

But I like this one! She's not a bitch like most of the other women I've dated.

She's strong enough to keep healthy. She wouldn't be worth it if she wasn't willing to try.

>literally licking buttholes is the best
>slurpin' shit is the shit
>how can you love someone if you don't eat her poop, after all?
>people not eating shit are the ones in the wrong
Okay, user. I'll believe you.

Will do, thanks for the info!

As an aside you guys, I made some delicious chicken mince patties with some spring onions, turmeric, ginger, garlic and some other generic mixed herbs we had lying around. We had a small bit of low GI rice we found at the supermarket mixed in too. Made some pretty good patties.

Sorry, but there is no such disease that prevents you from eating. It just doesn't exist. You remind me of that user who goes around saying his girlfriend is allergic to milk. It just doesn't happen.

>I don't know, is that low GI? I don't have the list of healthy foods for her on hand. I think it's mostly low GI, and few carbs and fats.

Almond flour, as well as all nut flours, will be a great low-carb substitute for regular flours. Buckwheat flour is high-carb, so might not work.

I would recommend not using nut flours to bake bread/cookies/muffins since nut flours are very calorie dense and just a single cup of nut flour can be several hundred calories. This makes for very rich desserts, so portion-control could be difficult.

I would use nut flours as a way to enhance other healthy dishes.

For example, you could use nut flour to bread chicken or fish:
paleoplan.com/2010/01-04/crusty-chicken/

You can also use it to make a low-carb crust for breakfast quiche:
paleogrubs.com/mini-quiche-recipe

Both recipes come from Paleo recipe blogs. You can get very interesting, if somewhat hipster, recipe ideas from the Paleo dieter crowd.

Lentil dishes.