Have you tried Taco Bell tendie nachos yet Veeky Forums?

Have you tried Taco Bell tendie nachos yet Veeky Forums?

we got some of these at work last week. i tried one. it was a basic chicken nugget, nothing to rave about.

I've heard they're somewhere between "its a chicken nugget" to "its a fucking nasty chicken nugget"

They're bringing back lava sauce?

No

those are nuggers not tendies you fucking pleb

What would have been good is if there was a dorito chip inside. Regular or cool ranch or a variety to choose from.

Or at least tossed and coated with a dorito seasoning.

>chicken chips were tested with lava sauce
>when they're nationally released, they get rid of the lava sauce for no reason
>haven't had lava sauce on the menu since 2015

What the fuck is a lava sauce?

It was something else man, it was the perfect sauce.

I think it's just spicy mayo

Protip, get a side of spicy ranch. The nacho cheese doesn't work with the chips. I just wish they didn't take away the naked chicken chalupa, fugg

There was probably a reason for it being removed. Something along the lines of it being too expensive to create and distribute compared to the amount of people who liked it.

i wish the chalupa was back but these will do

It was gross, like cheap hot sauce mixed with the powder from a box of mac and cheese

It's a mediocre meme food. I like taco bell but the last few months they have been slipping.

>check to see if lava sauce is back
>it's not

FUCKING

They're not as good as regular nuggets.

They're pretty decent. Thinner than I'd prefer but whatever, they're "chips" so what am I to expect? Try them in the chickstar, that shit was rewarding. What I liked about the chalupa was it was significantly spicier, probably because there was a bigger surface for spice. Wish they'd bring it back but these are fine, really good with the guac.
Who here had these? Miss that fucking crunch.

They don't? When I bought them two days ago they came with a sauce that looked just like that and was spicy, which caught me off guard because I was expecting regular nacho cheese. I tried the chicken seperately and it wasn't hot so it had to be the sauce that the heat was coming from.

All i want is those loaded soft tacos back. Damn man they were good, and cheap as fuck. I think I'm the only person in the world in love with them, why don't people share my love??? Could get one of each for like $4. Fug.

It really is just a nuggie, a very expensive, heavily seasoned nuggie

Kentucy Fried Tacos

>chicken chalupa was a fluke success
>taco bell will now double down on the chicken nonsense for another few promotion cycles thinking people want mediocre chicken nuggets, just because everyone liked the chalupa

Go to hell i just want $1 beefy crunch burritos back

If you mean those double layer tacos those were great except the spicy sweet abortion. The spicy sweet actually used the chinese sweet and sour sauce i could buy at the Food Lion 100 feet from the restaurant, or at least something very much like it. After throwing out the taco halfway through i decided to finish some leftover chinese instead, and used that sauce coincidentally enough.

You know how nuggets can be kind of flaccid after being microwaved? That's what these were, what a fucking letdown.

these were worse than the freezer isle taquitos dude

unless i am wrong and you work there, odds are it's not microwaved. But we aren't a fucking mdonalds, and we don't fry shit regulary. if you bought a thing, unless we ran out which we occasionally do, its probably 20-40 minutes old. i cant remember if the taquitos where an exception but most of our fried goods aren't.

G R I L L E D
R
I
L
L
E
D

S T U F F E D
T
U
F
F
E
D

N A C H O
A
C
H
O

this teebeehaitch my nigga

does tacobell have bacon items on the menu at all times?
if so, can you ask for bacon as an additional ingredient?

the cheesy potato burrito used to have bacon on it but it doesn't anymore, and I miss that potato skin goodness

:(