He's right, you know

He's right, you know

youtube.com/watch?v=tytSFOo9aJ0

this is tough, because on one hand I would like to see someone shit on chipotle, but on the other hand this kid is cringe as fuck

I don't eat Chipotle anyway, overpriced fare I could cook myself.

OFF TOPIC
He's got a face I'd like to punch and his humor falls flat, trying to pass it off as sardonic makes it more cringey.

And lose the manbun, it's not doing you any favors when you've got a literal baby face.

The only legit points were the % of foods actually locally sourced, the GMO-free faggotry, the foodborne illness outbreaks, and the undocumented workers. The rest were retarded jokes and quac memes.

This guy has an extremely punchable face, haircut, and overall demeanor.

can some one summarize this tranny's points?
cant stand her voice

Always go against the cringe, let them know they have to shape up or they won't be taken seriously

DUDE GUAC COSTS EXTRA LMAO
for 7 minutes

what a fag. has he seen how much avocados cost?

>how much avacados cost

last time i checked, if you mixed them with a little cilantro and lime juice, it was about a buck 49 extra.

avocados in my city cost like a dollar each for the really small ones. the regular sized ones are like 1.5 or $2 each

>Mcdonalds investing the a business counts against them

I don't like chipotle but this video is retarded

Skipped around
>minor things a company did I don't like!
>Some people got food poisoning
>guac is extra!(he brings this up mutiple times at least 3)
>National chain got people sick in it's 20 year history!
>CEO makes more than the average employee!
>GUAC!!!!!

Never brought up how portion sizes are getting worse
Little to no knew toppings or innovation
shit cost of chips

my biggest gripe with chipotle is that their beans carry over too much bean juice and make everything soggy. workers give me a weird look when i ask for beans on the side

pretty much every legit complaint he could have made he missed

Rice and beans are fucking everywhere while meat is drizzled on, and so help you if you get sour cream

>sour cream
Oh my fucking god
One time I made the mistake of going to chipotle after avoiding it for about a year. Asked for some sour cream and the dude drenched my burrito bowl with it.
I couldn't even finish it, it was so overpowering, mushy and fucking gross, there was an entire fucking layer of sour cream. It looked like he got a bull to jizz all over my food.
I'll just stick to making knock-off chipotle

how can i get the most food out of chipotle? ask for both types of beans and both types of rice? is the corn cheap? ill ask them for a fuck load of corn.

and then they have those giant fucking salsa cups but only fill them halfway. i tell them to fill two of those of the red salsa. chiptole has great fucking salsa. i wish they would melt the fucking cheese

>Get the bowl
>ask for a meat
>after they put the scoop in go "oh sorry can I actually do half chicken and half steak?"
>do it with beans too
>tell them to drown it in salsa corn and cheese

kek as a worker this. ask for extra everything on a bowl and ask for tortillas or taco shells on the side, the only stuff that costs extra is meat and guac

My only problem with Chipotle is that they follow in the footsteps of every other fast food joint and intentionally skimp on the meats so they can load you up with more filler (beans, rice, lettuce, etc...) instead. Shit pisses me off.

that was a shit video

I've seen hamplanets order the most absurd combos of ingredients ( extra everything!), nitpick everything, and just in general be obnoxious and disgusting and the illegal spic behind the counter doesn't blink an eye. Maybe all the beaners at my chipolte are just dead inside.

any way i could get free or discounted food at chipotle? promos? complaining?
i suppose if i looked disheveled, i could ask girls who only ate half their burrito for the other half. or better yet only do it when i look well kept that way they wouldnt give me food they were saving just becuase they felt bad.