Date Etiquette

So I got some ghb but Ive been unsuccessful in trying to use it. My strategy was/is to wait for this girl to go to the bathroom but she finishes her drink before she goes. What are some of Veeky Forumss recommended ways of sneaking something into somebodys drink/food.

just pour 10ml into your own drink then kill yourself you pathetic rapist

You see now that is just plain unhelpful.

delet this

if you can't get a girl to fuck you willingly then pay for it, not worth raping someone n destroying their life then your own when you get caught

wait till she's at least 3 cocktails in before you try shit so she doesnt notice. Maybe 4 if you can keep it going that long

you can try to order one for her while she's at the bathroom and try to sneak it in when you're 100% sure no one else is watching (like the bartender going to serve other patrons)

you shouldnt rape her though because that's lame and might land you a world of legal hurt

personally, tell the girl you have some g n ask her to party with you. that way she will get horny n WANT to fuck you, spiking a girl to knock her out n rape her is as low as you can go

Well either way Ive already paid for the ghb, so in lieu of date rape what are some date rape things I could do that dont involve rape?

Thread screen capped and reported to the FBI

>Date Etiquette
And here I was, thinking this thread will be about that.
Why not just rape her at knifepoint? I mean, you are going to jail for it, might as well have some fun.

sure, I'm a dude, but I think I'd rather be raped than drugged with an overdose of GHB.

you could take smaller amounts of gbh and have a good time by yourself in your room (and raise hgh levels- gbh does that)

Leave her in a Wendy's parking lot

I don't think there is any evidence that date rape with ghb or rohypnol actually happens. Women just can't hold their liquor

I saw it happen in a bar once.

> sitting with friends in bar
> people watching bar patrons while friends talk about inane shit
> see guy drop pill in his drink
> think it must be Molly or something
>see him hand it to girl coming back from the bathroom
> Oh fuck
> interrupt friends chatter, tell em what I saw
> one of the girls in the group intercepts potential rape victim
> I tell bartender
> refused drinks all night

Smelly dumb rapist scum

wait who was refused drinks? the rapist?

that's it? those were the consequences?

No, they themselves refused drinks all night out of fear. Understandable, given what happened in front of them.

>going to a bar with females with the expectation of random guys coming up and hitting on them in front of you

Literal cuckold kys

The salty flavour of GBH probably pairs best with a nice peppery shiraz.

While I and the statistics agree that alcohol itself is the most dangerous date-rape drug, caution is still advisable, especially when drinking with strangers. And no matter the method, raping someone is flat-out wrong and pretty damn sleazy.

???

Story time.

I used to be fucked up back in the day and used a lot of drugs. Naturally, a date rape drug sounds interesting since I was always looking for ways to get fucked up. I managed to source rohypnol (flunitrazepam) from an Australian e-pharmacy so I could test this myth once and for all

And that shit was weak as hell. The entire roofie thing is just a myth. Clonazepam or alprazolam are far stronger and have more pronounced acute effects which would be more conducive for rape

I've tried both GHB and GBL as well. The dosages are way too high to use either of these in a practical sense. You need like 4 grams of GHB for a strong dose. Kinda hard to dump that much powder into a drink

This is interesting, thanks. I've never tried ghb but have heard of it being used recreationally, which made no sense until now.