Eggs

I love eggs.
I love them plain, I love them with bacon, with vegetables, I love ommelettes and I love soft and hard boiled eggs. I usually buy them from a seller at my local market, so I know they're relatively home grown. Are there any other egg lovers on Veeky Forums? Am I weird for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do u like them scrambled? what are some good scrambled eggs recipes?

Loved eggs my whole life, but in the last month or so i get runny shits a few hours I eat them every time. I buy great quality organic eggs and I've never had this problem before so I'm guessing I'm developing an egg intolerance or allergy or something.

Whether I cook them so they are still runny or over cooked a little it still happens, and I'm 100% sure it's the eggs and not anything else in my diet due to a process of elimination

Shit sucks

Maybe you get some sally monella in addition to your eggs as organic bonus m8

OP here,
My fav recipe is simply cut up some leek and put it on hot sunflower oil for like 30sec, then add scrambled eggs. Or any soft/steamed vegetable will do actually.
You really should cook your eggs thoroughly, the selma and ella possibility is always there if you dont cook them enough

Also I had terrible, demonic shits after drinking magnesium for a couple of days in combination with eating eggs. Maybe too much minerals, but that shit was thoroughly disgusting, I had nightmares

>cut up some leek and put it on hot sunflower oil for like 30sec, then add scrambled eggs
huh. same here. r u slav?

>drinking magnesium
wat

Haha yeah
I get muscle cramps from smashing pussy all day, magnesium helps with muscle soreness

How's my breakfast looking? Therem's some sneaky cheese in this omelette.

I like eggs, user:
I like them whole cooked in the shell
I like them whole cooked out of the shell
I like them whole cooked out of the shell and blended
I like them as an ingrediant
I like the yolk when separated.
I like the whites when separated.

I like eggs user.

Bland.

Do you cut your own hair?

>mom's cheap china
>hot sauce on eggs

2/10 bait making it too obvious.

an egg is as bad for you as a cigarette.

this

yeah
no
I don't understand what you are saying.

Not op, but...

I love to scramble my eggs with diced vidalia onions, green and red peppers. then I season it with some pepper from the shaker afterwards. so cash. i also make some toast and tofu bacon

>inb4 kys vegan faggot

i love real bacon, but it makes my stomach upset and i feel like crap the rest of the day.. not sure why... it sucks

this is very true, as an experiment, i successfully contracted terminal lung cancer in both lungs after eating 3 dozen eggs per day.

I use my rice cooker a lot, toss in rice and in the steamer basket I put broccoli and a couple eggs. by the time the rice is done I have steamed veggies and hard boiled eggs that peel perfectly every time. From there I usually just thaw and stir fry some sliced chicken thigh I keep frozen in sandwich bags

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c

me too bro :( if you wanna talk about...

I like eggs, here and there
I like eggs, everywhere
I like them in a house
I like them with a mouse
I like eggs, user I am.