I only have $300 for food for the rest of the month what do i do

i only have $300 for food for the rest of the month what do i do
i like to go out on the weekend too so keep that in mind

Don't go out on the weekend, save your money to buy food.

still don't think that would be enough

buy 300 dollars worth of lottery tickets, when you win from buying so many you'll have more than enough for food

Ramen for the next two weeks it is then?

really? is that a sure thing?

Two lbs of ground chicken thighs @ $3.25 each
Three dozen corn tortillas $2.00
Shredded cheese $4.50
Two cans of green chiles $2.50
Onions $1.00

Make some chicken enchiladas. Cheap. Tasty. Buy alcohol with the leftover money.

Just, spend 10 on ramen and save the rest

I'm assuming that's for an entire family? Get your stuff from save-a-lot and aldi, check stores for sales on family packs of stuff, do bulk meals and soups/stews to stretch ingredients out.

Eat rice & beans, invest your money in something with decent returns and stop being poor

No it isn't.

>300 for the rest of the month
>15 days left in may
>20 dollars/day for food

Way more than seven limes, for a start.

nigga i could stretch 300$ over 3 months easy are you eating caviar and truffles

just myself

i have a big appetitive and i like to eat good food

bump

Fuck off retard. Obvious bait.

I'm so fucking sick of these threads.

$300 of mcchickens

fuck u

We are like halfway through the month
Just spend 100 on food a week

Buy $300 worth of dildos and shove them up your ass you fucking faggot. Drink tap water and dumpster dive for food

go buy
- big bag of dry rice
- big bag of dry beans
- cheap meat parts, think beef or pig shanks, bits with skin on it
- beef broth or some sort of chicken/beef flavor cube
- big cheap onion
- garlic
- canned crushed tomato
- chicken thigh, which is usually the best bang for your buck for cost/flavor

soak beans overnight. throw your pork shanks in your giant stock pot and brown both sides, take them out and put them on a plate for a bit as you simmer the diced onions till translucent. add garlic and put your meat back in, then pour in the whole can of tomatoes and drained beans. Get it all simmering and add only enough broth to barely cover everything. salt and pepper and add bay leaf, allow to simmer for a couple hours and then pull the bones out. salt and pepper your chicken thighs, roast them in the oven and serve them next to rice with the bean mix on top. this is chicken rice and beans and sustains all of south america

saved

good, it got me through college with plenty of extra booze money and nowadays I make it in smaller batches just because I love it. If you like seasoning I suggest badia spicy sazon mix for the chicken, if you're too lazy to soak beans just add canned beans later into the simmer so they don't break down too much. you're going to want that meat to simmer a couple hours though so it falls apart