Sushi thread

What is your favorite sushi and why? My favorite is pic related but id like to expand my horizons.

Sushi is the marvel cinematic universe of food

Bland, boring, and only manchildren pretend to like them

can i saw raw oysters? is that sushi? do you call sashimi sushi?

i dont like rice and raw fish, i like raw oysters and some horseradish

OP here, yeah i pretty much agree, i just have to try and find something i like because my cuck friends fawn over it.

friendly neighborhood spider roll

But sushi is good and so is MCU

Had it, didnt quite enjoy it. The softshell crab was warm and the temperature of the whole thing was odd

A lot of people around here do a spider roll with fuckin tempura shrimp instead of softshell the real shit is fucking great.

MCU is gay as fuck. Shut up

Oh, then what are you looking for?

But its not gay. And its bomb af

I'm looking for something that is cold, or at least the temp is balanced throughout. I like stuff that is crisp and fresh. I'm a big fan of raw veggies, if that helps.

its only hype because manchildren can buy the hot topic merchandise, and so that stacies can flick their bean to muscly heroes

>crisp and fresh
cucumber and carrots should cover that. that can be added to any roll. other fillings can be added to balance it out.

Not whatever cat food is pictured.

>All these rumaki posts

Apparently my phone likes chicken livers.

some shit at my local place called an angel roll, it has tempura scallops, avocado and this sweet white shit which I still can't figure out what it is.

There are no Hot Topics in my Country so I dont do that.
Also Guys can fap to it to. Stop crying coz Chad took your girl to the cinema before you worked up the courege to do it

Our local sushi restaurant has this flambéd salmon nigiri with a tiny dot of mayo on top and for some reason it's just the best. They also have a maki roll with tempura flakes in it and the same dot of mayo as well.

Salmon nigiri

/thread

Unagi and lean Tuna..Toro is fucking meme.

I tend to feel uncomfortable ordering any complicated roll because the ridiculous sauces overwhelm whatever's in it. My favorite is unagi; nigiri or roll, it doesn't matter. I'll usually finish whatever I order with fatty tuna, too.
Honestly, if I want a nice piece of raw tuna I order rare ahi at a steakhouse; more fish, tends to be higher quality. Sushi's for cheap and filling.

>tfw the shitty place with $2.50 8-piece California rolls closes down

The Picasso roll. Spicy as hell, delicious as fuck.

I just eat Cali Rolls and basic shit like that.

I use a lot of wasabi.

That's just how I like it.

spicy salmon rolls are GOAT for me
ginza rolls are also very good, its cooked salmon with onion and panko for crunch

tempura, fatty tuna and eel