Mayonnaise

Duke's vs. Hellman's vs. Blue Plate who wins and why is it Duke's? Is it because the southern palate is the most discriminating in flavor profiles?

For me it is Kraft.

It's Kielecki and if you say anything else you're a worthless faggot who's eating literal garbage.

Other Polish mayos may be less of faggots.

>inb4 weeaboo

Only literal subhumans consume mayo.

t. person who's only ever had Amerimayo

Dropped

Christ, the packaging and name alone make all 3 in OP superior, faggot.

Neither, they've both got soybean oil.

Just make your own. What board am I on again?

No u

Is this sold at regular groceries? I want to try it cuz I ain't a fag

No, maybe, yuo have to find superior Polish deli.

I buy all my basic condiments from Polish delis, because they are so delicious.

Blue Plate is superior on sandwiches. Although I prefer Duke's when I make crab cakes.

I hate blue plate........is it even the same type of mayo to compare the two? Dukes is a HEAVY BODY mayo mmm yes love them thicccccccccc

Duke's...best common commercial mayonnaise available. No added sugar..a little extra garlic.

Hellman's also good

Duke's is easily the best mayo. Hellman's is the cuck's choice.

>Blue Plate

lmao wtf even is that shit

Duke's for me! Hellman's with olive oil is also pretty good.

None, I can't handle heat so they get to be too spicy for me too quickly.

Dukes or hellman's is good for baking cakes you can sub oil and some of the eggs. Reply if you would like exact recipe

my african american

make your own mayo you fucking degenerate

This

can't... in america it's illegal to cook with raw eggs

Retardation or meme?

*blocks your path*

>Heinz

>What board am I on again?

McChi/ck/en

Homemade mayo will always be superior. It's really easy to do as well

i have seen my NC family members yell at each other because my mom, who's from California, got hellman's. these same family members also confessed to feeling bad for buying a brand called "Duke's" because we're Tarheels born and bred.

Duke's tastes better though.

for me it's homemade. haven't tried duke's or blue plate but hellman's is crazy overrated

ha, thats hilarios user.

i can't believe people actually root for tarheels over superior Duke

Sure, if you want to pay quadruple the price for an "education" that involves getting raped by jocks, give your money to Duke undergrad. If you want to pay in-state tuition and you care enough about excelling and going to class, CH is the way to go.

>going to any east coast school that exists anywhere geographically south of New England

If you want to piss away money, user, at least let me help

Also there's not a Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen a half mile from Duke's campus, so that automatically makes it a worse school.

Lemme be clear: I didn't go to UNC. I went to a private liberal arts college in the midwest, before dropping out and finishing at my local university in NC.

Not the best situation, but still better than the midwest. 5/10 college career.

I was gonna argue you here but then...
You played yourself.

It ended up being fine. I have a great job that pays enough for me to be comfy in NYC.
3/4 of my family members for 4 generations have attended UNC. It's just a knee-jerk reaction at this point. IDGAF about it unless it comes up on anime-based forums or it's March Madness.

>tfw Zag grad

I have to go now before I get in a fight

by far the best polish mayo, no additives, high egg content, basically homemade-tier mayo at a low price

Awww, user, honestly I wouldn't have been mad if y'all had won! I'm a sucker for an underdog.

BUT BACK TO THE POINT:
Duke's is the best commercially available mayo in the south, period.

Kielecki overrated shit

I bet you eat winiary you tasteless pedaƂ

I don't understand mayonnaise. it's literally just thick oil. how fat do you have to be to look at something and think "this would be great with soybean oil spread on it"? using it as a base for something else is understandable, but putting plain mayo on stuff is just disgusting.

hellmans is inedible
haven't heard of blute plate
duke's rules

God: Kewpie
Good: Hellman's
shit:everything else

I left a jar of Hellman's out for a week or so in a cupboard then I put it back in the fridge. Is it still good?