Red pill me on ovens

so my friends keep telling me that i can use this storage space for cooking, but i dont see the point

also can i do it without having to move all my pots, not looking to spend an hour moving everything around just to make some bread or something

> red pill me

fuck off

is that a water purifier on the left

its my ice maker

im friends with a fat sorta jew and a fat slanty jew who are arguing over this. op is literally a fag

Go back to whichever asian shithole country you climbed out of you buck toothed gook.

maybe if you amerifats hadn't fucking lost to my grandfather and his drinking buddies in his tree fort we wouldn't be having this conversation

kek. Amerilards BTFO by sub-thirdworlders. B-but muh WWII.

You can use it as a storage space if you never fucking cook anything, sure

my white friends said i could cook with it, but i dont eat a lot of bread so i dont know what i could make with it

There was some user on /v/ years ago who used to keep his games in the oven for some dumbass reason. One of his friends came over and started preheating it for a frozen pizza and, well, you can imagine what happened.

Can't find the fucking pic anywhere sadly.

No I mean if you never use your oven. Which means you probably rarely cook.

This is equivalent to saying "just keep your dishes on top of your stove!" which works great if you never use your stove

i cook almost everyday, i cooked chicken with some vegtables yesterday

You know there's other means of cooking that's not in the oven right?

How are you missing the core concept of this so hard

you said i rarely cook when i cook like 70% of the meals i eat

If you're not going to use the space anyway and need places to put things, why fucking not

Are you autistic?

this, my white friends gave me shit because it's supposed to be meant for cooking, but since I dont fucking eat bread every meal like they do why do i need it

>be amerilard
>bake bread everyday
>waste empty space in oven when not using it
>calls others autistic

>Be europoor
>Have to clear out 15 pots and pans and lids every time you want to use the oven
>Pretend this is normal
Don't get salty because we don't have to put our washing machines in our kitchen

why would i clear out my pots and pans if i can just use my toaster oven

OP are you saying that the only thing ovens are used for is to bake bread?

what else would it be used for

>mfw this thread
>mfw no face

This is a legitimately great thread. OP is a genius and retards are arguing with him.

Shitty casseroles

i have a microwave i dont need an oven for that

redpill me on this reply

Honestly home ovens are only good for souffles and if you're really patient bread. I can guarantee you whatever ingredients you're using to make a dish in the oven can be used to make something better on the stove.

If you like making desserts however it's a different story.

Cute cat
I wanna fuck it

Put your head in it

don't lewd

I'm going to cum in your mouth while stimulating my asshole with that cat you faggot

that really makes me think