Pig are living beings that deserve respect just like us. You wouldn't really eat them, would you?

Pig are living beings that deserve respect just like us. You wouldn't really eat them, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=074u5gvvFE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i eat them pretty often, i had pig today
>Pig are living beings that deserve respect just like us
i dont respect you

Most people I meet don't deserve respect; I certainly don't respect your or your opinion.

I definitely don't give a shit about food animals beyond unnecessary cruelty.

one of my favorite types of videos to watch on youtube are hog hunting.
I find pigs disgusting and love seeing them slaughtered en masse.

Those fuckers would not hesitate to eat you if you were chopped up and thrown into a pigpen. Why should I?

Survival of the fittest.

Sorry, I'm Asian.

They don't respect you, anything that doesn't respect me doesn't deserve my respect and deserves to be eaten by someone or in the cases of humans; something, like a lion or a panther or some shit

I'd kill and eat you right now if you tasted like pig and it wasn't immoral.

Piglets' cute pink snouts look so delicious.

My family use to have an annual pig roast out at my great aunt's property. When my cousins and I were all a lot younger, my grandfather would cut off the snout and chase us around with it. Those were some fun times.

Plants are living beings that deserve respect just like us. You wouldn't really eat them, would you?

vegebles are yucky

I respect them. And I eat them.

The Sanhedrin.

Your image is incorrect, I do not want to live.

>we are the dominant species just like...
oh wait

Nigga I'd eat my family if it was legal I fucking love eating meat

Forget that hippy shit the real reason you shouldn't eat pork or shellfish is because the Bible says they're unclean for us to eat.

t. Abu bin Salim-Mohammed

Aw look, /r9k/ came out for a field trip!

(be careful now, they startle easily)

youtube.com/watch?v=074u5gvvFE8

good ole texas

kek

You wouldn't even have to be chopped in and thrown in.

the blame and fault lays at God's feet. not our problem.

I've killed creatures that I spent several years raising and bonding with for meat.

Lil piggy doesn't mean shit to me.

I avoid pork because pigs seem more intelligent than most animals raised for slaughter, and I think the fact that they're fucking pigs causes people to turn a blind eye toward their treatment. But that's mostly presumption on my part.

I mean, I'll eat whatever; and I'm interested in cooking pork dishes, but there's always other, leaner meat.

I would. In fact I'm about to go get something with bacon on it just for you bud

>ISIS fighters mauled by pigs

Would you really eat a heroic champion of American freedom?

That's a nice baby photo of Amy Schumer, OP. Too bad about what she looks like now.