You're not going to die but you're gonna be locked up for a while. whats the last thing you eat as a free man?

you're not going to die but you're gonna be locked up for a while. whats the last thing you eat as a free man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal#Documented last meal requests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A big ol' bucket of fried chicken and some water melon.

a bullet

Pussy

some weird cup noodles and hot sauce concoction with crushed up doritos

buffalo wings with ranch, carrots & celery, and some buttery bread sticks

clam pizza and a chelada

deep fried expensive cheese with lingonberry sauce, and black tea

Mexican/Tex-Mex

I wouldn't mind a good burrito with a taco on the side.

Underrated

a snickers

A condom full of heroin.

A lifetime supply of Ricearoni

Rate last meals:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal#Documented last meal requests

Lean and some weed.

But seriously, probably some baked mac and cheese, some good brisket or sausage, cole slaw, and a couple pieces of nice bread... And some weed.

fuck off retard.

a bullet

>you're gonna be locked up for a while

No I'm not.

DUDE

>Gary Carl Simmons, Jr.: 1996 murderer; executed in Mississippi in 2012 – lethal injection: one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza with double portions of mushrooms, onions, jalapeño peppers, and pepperoni, a second pizza with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and Italian sausage, 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese, 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing, one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor, 8 oz. jalapeño nacho cheese, 4 oz. sliced jalapeños, 2 large strawberry shakes, two 20-oz. cherry Cokes, one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise, and two pints of strawberry ice cream.

a lockpick

After that, I guess they didn't need to bother with the injection.

Your dad's ass

A bullet

A bullet

A bullet

A bullet

>James Edward Smith, executed in Texas in 1990: A lump of dirt, which was denied. He settled for a cup of yogurt.

A bullet train

>Gary Carl Simmons, Jr.: 1996 murderer; executed in Mississippi in 2012 – lethal injection: one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza with double portions of mushrooms, onions, jalapeño peppers, and pepperoni, a second pizza with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and Italian sausage, 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese, 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing, one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor, 8 oz. jalapeño nacho cheese, 4 oz. sliced jalapeños, 2 large strawberry shakes, two 20-oz. cherry Cokes, one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise, and two pints of strawberry ice cream. He consumed about half of the meal.
Jesus fucking christ.

>Brewer's request was granted, but he refused the meal when it arrived, prompting Texas to stop granting last meal requests to condemned inmates
What an asshole

Sorry no alcohol permitted.

>Clarence Ray Allen: murderer; executed in California in 2006 – lethal injection: Buffalo steak,Kentucky Fried Chicken, sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free black walnut ice cream.

Why sugar free? I don't even

Anyone asking for KFC is probably not very bright.

Underrated

>Troy Davis, executed in Georgia in 2011, declined a special meal, explaining that "this meal will not be my last".

What did he mean by this?

Well he was right: if he didn't eat it, it wasn't his last meal.

His last meal was the one he had previously.

>Gerald Lee Mitchell, executed in Texas in 2001: Assorted bag of Jolly Rancher candies.

Some people get used to the taste of sugar-free stuff I guess and then start to prefer it.

>Well he was right
He really was. He actually wins in the end.

A Sonny's Cheeseburger fully loaded, well done.

A rack of Sonny's baby back ribs.

Olive Garden Calamari with their signature salad with dressing.

A fuck load of Checkers signature French fries.

A bottle of La Trappe, quadruple Monk ale.

Yo mamma's pussy Nigger.

>will never be this based

A roast pheasant and a glass of 409 with a lemon wedge.

>Order McRib and a Shamrock shake
>Both not available at same limited time
>Time gets extended

>ordering the McRib
>ever
I'll take the chair.

The antidote

>The abolition followed a complaint by a Texas Senator, John Whitmire (Democrat, of Houston), who called the meal "inappropriate".

2 Monster Thickburgers, 2 large fries, and a quart of chocolate milk. May not survive, but I'm gamblin' man.

a bunch of big ol platters of greek food

>greek salad
>deep fried calamari
>grilled octopus
>deep fried zucchini
>tomato balls
>tarama
>tzatziki
>2 bottles of retsina
>dakos crackers for the spreads
>psomi for soaking up the olive oil at the bottom of the salad bowl

>Democrat