Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

Me? I'd pick wings.

Wings and I wouldn't miss them at all

Wings.

>pic is wings and drums
what if you couldn't use those parts of the chicken in anything? Not just buffalo wings

Tacos. The taco meme makes even less sense than the BACON IN EVERYTHING EVER meme.

Tacos, burgers and pizza are better. Wings are sacred.

Wings.

Real men eat chicken tenders.

Same, fuck wings. As long as I can still eat other parts of a chicken that would be my "fuck off".

Wings. I'm honest with myself, and understand that I don't really like "wings" specifically; I just like chewing on textured sauce. It could be pork, beef, or even another cut of chicken; it'll taste the same.

Dla mnie to jest, McKurczak. Najlepsza kanapka z restauracjach

tacos, since you can just change the shell to make it something different

Burgers I don't like to be a sloppy amerifat

*Dla mnie jest to McKurczak, najlepsza fastfoodowa kanapka.

Pizza, all day, erry day.

tacos, i have never eat them desu

If that includes only soft shell tacos, than taco it is. Hard shell > soft shell.

Wings.
Barely had to think about it.

wings

I'd rather eat buffalo thighs or legs anyway

Haha americans, am i right? They're so fat haha

What movie is that face from?

Tacos.

Fuck beaners.

Pizza. I will never understand why people love it so much. It's good but that's about it.

Tacos are shit.

I don't enjoy tacos at all, so tacos.

WINGS, because it's just a different piece of chicken. The others are whole categories of foods, wings I can replace with legs

tacos, but not the ones in the pic cause they look awful

wings

I never eat wings, so that.

burgers I think. recently I enjoyed a heavenly pizza, glorious wings and today excellent taco's. The last time I had a good burger was at a friend of mine for my birthday (he made a really high class burger) a few years ago. Guess that more often you can eat good wings tacos and pizza then great burgers so for me and I do like burgers mind you it's the burger that has to go

Doesn't wings technically mean chicken nuggets too? I wouldn't be so hasty to say wings.

Burgers
Wouldnt even notice

No. It means wings. Illiterate fuck

Wings.

The other three options are just too good

If you think about it chicken nuggets are just boneless wings.

Chicken wings are my favorite food but there's really only one way to cook wings and it's just the sauces that make them different. The other three are so much more common and you can do a lot more with them so I'd have to give up chicken wings.

How about you re-read the image you fucking retard.

No

Which would you pick out of beef/chicken/potatoes?

That's fine since thighs are the best part and breasts are the most meat

johnny 5 is alive
"Short Circuit" I think

Tacos. They're a horrific delivery system for whatever is in them.

tacos

Pizza, I like wings and burgers too much

Taco is a close second but they're bretty gud too

I don't eat meat, so anything except pizza.

not even a challenge, the question should be if you had to give up all but one. in which case I would choose to keep burgers

Bye burgers

beef gives me shitz

This. I was about to say wings but I realized I eat wings more than I eat pizza. Probably have pizza once a month max.
Maybe if I lived somewhere like NYC or Chicago where I could get good shit by the slice but ordering a whole fucking shitty pizza from papa johns or dominoes just isn't worth it.

Tacos. You can get whatever is in them in a better way.

Burgers, any other choice is pleb.

wings;

Wings are strictly inferior to tendies.

Literally never ate a taco so I guess I wouldn't miss them

Wings because technically boneless wings are chicken nuggets

Wings. They are the thing i find myself craving the least. Plus i know a place that puts fried chicken in tacos.

Tacos. I've never really enjoyed tacos, I don't know why people freak out over them.

Good wings can't be beat, pizza is too versatile, and burgers are the second best way to enjoy beef

I already don't care for wings, so wings

Your loss pal.

already gave up wings since I am vegan :)

wings for sure.

I don't even eat wings so this isn't much of a contest.

t. flyover state denizen

I don't even eat tacos.

Burgers

Wings.

I do like wings but they can be easily replaced by the humble drumstick.

Then you just like chicken, you don't actually like wings you fucking poser.

I do but I don't eat them often, only really eat them if I cook a whole bird.

I never get hungry and think to myself, hmm let's cook something that is mostly bone, messy, a pain in the ass to eat, has hardly any meat, have to go outside to cook it.

Humble drumstick reins supreme.

>give up tacos
>still eat nachos and burritos
:^)
But really, burgers>pizza>wings>tacos

>Kebab Pizza
>Sweden

I think you mean that they can be replaced by fucking tendies nugga!!!! Naw mean?!?!?!?

I'd vote wings too.. because i love carbs and the rest of all the dishes have a carb element.

Wings.

No contest.

t. butthurt taco truck owner
Tacos are shit. You're shit. Your whole family is shit.

Tacos. Can't believe so many saying wings.

Wings probably even though i love them. I just love them less than the others. Can't ruin my family cookouts and street tacos are a staple of my diet. There's just something about meat with onions cilantro and lime juice on a corn tortilla thats amazing. And pizza is just amazing

if I choose tacos, do I get burritos? it only seems fair since the others are so versatile.

I'd give up tacos. I don't eat tacos, anyway. Or burritos. Too much effort to put that shit in a shell or wrap it up. If that's what I want to eat: I'll cook it, dump it on a plate and chow down.

tacos, easy. most tacos are shit and the good ones are way overpriced for what you get

all of them except wings.
i wouldnt want to live in a world without chicken wings.

I'm afraid I'd have to give up the pizza. every other food on there is so versatile, and can be changed up from its very core. I can have spicy wings, regular wings with bleu cheese, or use sweet chili tai. I can make 100 kinds of hambugers with multiple meats and toppings. Tacos are basically mexico's superfood, which can't be made wrong. Pizza, however, is kind of restrictive. At most you can customize the toppings, but that's it.

I would take the pizza and give up the rest for life. Unbelievably easy.

>taco
>shell

This is what you are doing wrong

What a stupid fucking question OP.

Everything can be highly customized with different ingredients, except wings. Also the wings are pretty much the same as the other parts of the chicken so you can still have that.

Why am I even responding to this shitty bait

I love wings but I eat them the least

:( Bye wings, I'll miss you

easy: Wings.

i can easily replace that with chicken tendies

wings, least healthiest and taste the least good

Tacos easy

Pizza, honestly

I gave up on all 4 about a year ago lol

I'd give up tacos if I could still have good taco pizza.

Leave Veeky Forums, now!

Kebab Pizza is a Swedish invention.
We looked at the Kebab and decided it was weak as fuck, so we improved it.

I love chicken wings, but they're supposed to be cheap, and they're just not cheap anymore. So fuck em.

Nobody has cheap wings. Even if you go to the grocery store and buy them raw they're just not a good deal.

>so we improved it.
You guys are brown'd.

That's the plan.
Import gullible foreigners, lure them with money and white girls.
Then we steal their culture and food and Swedify it until their descendants can't tell what is what anymore.
We're already the #1 muslim De-conversion country in the world.

Did you think we were just inviting them willy-nilly?
You don't set a trap without some sweet, sweet bait.

We're eating them from the inside.

Wings. Worked at Buffalo Wild Wings for 2 years, and have been at another wing-heavy restaurant since then. I have ate enough fucking wings.

Opposite end: Burgers. Love 'em, can't get enough.

Just deport them and invent a new culture. This way is safer.

burgers

and let them get away?
Hell no.
They're stuck until we're done with them.

>all these faggots saying wings
is this a meme im unaware of