what you drunks doing to get through the week

>drinkan to break the
monotony
>doin to compliment the drinkan
>listenan as the soundtrack to your life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYAugEsQPIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

half assedly studying, drinking Bulleit bourbon on the rocks.

drinkan hipster beer and watchin oz

Pretty sure I'm going through mild acute withdrawl. Can't stop shaking and sweating.

you know what you need to do

Been drinking had the past ten days.
Drank shine on Friday night and when I came to work the next day, the owner asked how I was.
>Well Larry I got drunk on shi e and drove my buddies GT real fast around town!

Well good thing you did not get caught.
>oh don't worry man, no way they were catching me last night!

Stayed hard buzzed that shift.
Taking a break tonight, gonna drink some bloddy Marys.

love some bloody marys

Finishing off a 4pack of these.

The little chinese lady I buy my alcohol from had hidden a single 4-pack in the back of the beer fridge, when I bought it she said it was for a "loyal customer".

idgaf, it's mine now.

>mild acute withdrawal
What did he mean by this?

Why not taper?

Music - Candlemass, Pentagram, Motorhead and Sepultura

A few days sober, the pot isn't cutting it

she wants the d

You can have varying levels of withdrawl, user. Acute refers to the onset, not the strength.

>haven't been drinking long
>I'll quit for the week, just because I can
>shouldn't be hard I'm not addicted yet
>day two
>back on the bottom shelf vodka

Haha, guess it's easier to get addicted than I thought.

I have a free night during the week to get smashed because my employer is making me take the day off tomorrow to decide if I still want to work there or not because I've been late to work in the morning too many times. Ten years of good work and the only thing that matters is the fact that I've punched in three minutes late too many times in the past 12 months. They probably think this is going to be an issue of grave importance to me that makes me reconsider my life choices and alter my behavior, but the joke's on them; I have nobody in life that depends on me and it doesn't make a difference to me if I live or die.

Finished off my box wine, working on Jager. Work meeting in 6 hours, yay.

what kind of job do you have?

Find a new job if your boss is being that much of a cunt.

Went to my pizza shop/bar I work at, drank a couple Long Islands and got some beers to take home. Now I'm sipping Budweiser and listening to Jim Breuer on the Opie & Anthony show as I play MTG Online.

My room is too hot though, need a fucking air conditioner.

Taper off while it's still easy. I made a huge mistake in 2012 when I had the chance to get out the easy way. If you continue, unexplainable suffering will come your way.

you fucking faggot

Hey man don't be mean he sounds chill.

FUCKING NORMIE

JUST woke up, i got 18 beers in the fridge, got into a fight last night with a german guy. It was bound to happen.

Now im gonna drink, listen to shitty 80s music and fap

Fuck that asshole you showed him that you were not another pushover.

Chug that beer like an alpha my man.

lel, its about time that fucking bastard got some heat.

Cheers man

Cheers m8. I had a bully in highschool. Big redneck bastard he would talk shit to anyone. One day I was pissing and he commented on how long I was taking. I said "I might be smaller than you, and get my ass kicked. But I will fight you. And that black eye will hurt" he never fucked with me again.

Sometimes man, you just gotta make that stand. Anyway, bottom shelf vodka shots, Arizona tea, and garlic herb bread/hot dogs. Man, I got terrible taste.

Do you play commander?

I didn't get drunk at lunch, or on the ride home, and only had 4 beers at home.

Woke up at 2 and couldn't get back to sleep, but I'll take the good with the bad.

19 checking in

my mom buys me booze cuz shes nice. last night i had my first experience of "too much" half a bottle of tequila and i was barely feeling it but after about 20 minutes i could hardly walk. it was kinda fun for like 10 minutes then i made ramen which took a really long time then i ate half of it and immediately felt like death so i layed down and every time i closed my eyes everything started spinning so i just layed with my eyes open staring at the wall until i passed out after like 40 minutes. is this what my life is going to be like?

Pretty much - my life has become a tattered, everlasting hangover.

Beer, lots of it.

Can't be considered an alcoholic if I'm not drinking liquor every night.

true that

How much do you have to drink per day to make quitting cold turkey inadvisable?

hot toddies cos it's cold af and I'm sick
feels bretty comfy

Just had a day without drinking for the first time in a long time and after I woke up I felt sick, thirsty and slightly dizzy. Anyone else experienced something similar? Is it likely to be withdrawal or just a coincidence?

I'm doin real bad man. drinkin 6.9% icehouse 24oz cans. life isnt sposed to be like this.

what do you mean by "sick". nausea is a common withdrawal symptom. other symptoms are lack of appetite, sweating, nervousness, anxiety, high blood pressure.

Yeah, I guess nausea would describe it. Don't have any of those other symptoms yet though.

drinkan cheap whiskey and playin tomb raider ps1

gay

Spins go away forever if you're more alcoholic. Quit while you're ahead.
Hangovers for me don't involve any nausea or headaches, just existential terror and crippling panic.

The hard truth is that it's different for everyone.

>mfw 3 days clean
>sleep 4-5 hours a night instead of the typical 8-9 because it takes forever to fall asleep sober
>still wake up more fresh

Man alcohol really is poison

stop drinking so fast dummy
it can take 20-30 mins for the alch to fully hit

rough estimate would be 12 beers, 2 bottles of wine, 500 ml liquor. any of those amounts if taken regularly for a while will make suddenly stopping an issue. probably just sweating, insomnia and high blood pressure. those amounts arent enough to give the shakes or DTs though.

> is this what my life is going to be like?
You're not an alcoholic yet dumb dumb, it's not glamorous so don't bother with it. Learn to pace your drinks.

I've been doing a pint of moonshine a night for a bit too long and I'm indeed a restless sweaty piece of shit with heart palpitations when I try to stop.

I guess I'll taper and then quit for a while.

I should add, I've noticed muscle soreness and fucked up fine motor skills in the mornings.

Literally none of the headaches and very little of the upset stomach I get with store booze though. I guess that's the problem with shine, a lot of the hangover effects aren't there and so you can go harder and get into tricky territory.

Just bought a 750 of this shit, It's pretty tasty. I like that herbal grass taste before I blackout for three days.

>Ate something like an hour or so ago
>Can't help but finish half a fifth of vodka and a beer
>will probably throw up

diarrhea?

how do you deal?

Fiber pills

already take 2-4 metamucil

I am a professional dancer, my work has been slipping over the past year due to moderate alcoholism.
I have a competition tomorrow that I am expected to appear at in best form. Have had one bottle of stout, the rest of the six pack is in the fridge and I have a bottle of Jap single malt in my cupboard. The urge is too strong. I've had one, how do you stop after one al/ck/?
I can never do it

how do you keep in shape?

Prob by dancing

Biding off an ear infection. No booze for at least a week so far.

Talk to a doctor and ask to try naltrexone. Read about it. Lots of ppl have success with it.

Also thw slower you drink the less you drink. If you can avoid a buzz and drink slow to get rid of cravings moderation is possible

>still wake up more fresh
yeah its crazy how that happens

What is even crazier, is seeing all of these immediate benefits and still going back to drinking

Guys i have a question, sorry if i may look autist because i'm ignorant about these things.

It's a bad idea to unfreeze a beer then freeze it again later, because the Thermal shock will fuck the beer right?

But what about vodkas? Do they have the same problem? The place only sells them cold and it's like a 2 hour trip to the city.

I'll quit once I've moved out.

I'm gonna get a gf and write a best-seller, I'm pretty sure.

My arms and fingers hurt really bad and feel tingly and fall asleep a lot.
Nerve damage, or gout? Or cancer? Alcohol isn't healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYAugEsQPIA

good joke

4 months sober here

Could be alc neuropathy. Have it myself. I pretty much just ignore it.

That's what I do, too.

I've read about that quite a bit, and they often say that it's rather harmless and goes away on its own once you quit.

i mean you can still drink the beer. It just wont taste very good and might have some floating residue

>sober 3 evenings in a row
>watch Nashville VS Anaheim (NHL) last night
>3rd period ends, gonna go into overtime
>feel super happy because the Preds made a sweet comeback to tie the game
>stupidly run to convenient store and buy 12 beers
>proceed to drink all of them while watching game and playing LoL until 4am
>cook super greasy good
>fall asleep at 6am
>wake up at noon for work, feeling like utter shit

That's it man, I've had it alcohol. I was feeling so good those past 3 days sober... I was full of energy and was smiling for no reason, and today I'm the absolute opposite.
I've recently realized I was an alcoholic and I'll stay sober for the rest of my life. It's simply not worth it

At least I made it to Bronze 1

vodka is just watered down industrial neutral spirit, there isn't much that can go wrong with it

i think thats just the realization the preds are gonna loose to the ducks

I get this when I go hard for a week or so but it always goes away after I taper my scared ass back to being a weekend warrior.

Been sober since monday, now it's the weekend. Not sure what to do to occupy myself. Probably stay home to I feel a little more settled in to sobriety.

> got some beers to take home
Why did you buy them from the pizza shop? Wouldn't buying from a supermarket be cheaper?

Wow, I need to get laid, how do you get a prostitute? Who virgin here? I wouldn't be a drunk if I was getting pussy all the time, fuck

why do you think pussy is the answer? pussy won't get you drunk. i know a guy that fucks a ton and he still drinks like a fish.

>Bronze 1
Maybe drinking is the better choice.

Because it would be something new and exciting. I'm 25 and never had sex.

I'd just bought a bottle of white rum
knocked the bottle over so now there's rum and glass sharts all over the floor

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that

>At least I made it to Bronze 1

How is it even possible to be bronze in the first place

Anything I can do to prevent the vomiting in the morning? I am a pint in already. I am going to drink some gatorade before bed.

>few hours before alcohol sale starts
>can't fucking what
>start doing some mindless shit
>alcohol sale starts
>too lazy to get off the chair
almost every time

>glass sharts
heh

i usually have a couple bites of bread and it helps me

>When the daydreams take hold and you don't want to let go

post height

Drink half a Gatorade before going to sleep

Drink thehe other half mid night if you wake up or in the morning.

Replenish salts.

Sometimes I just lick a palm full of (((salt)))

Stay strong wizard apprentice brother.
Don't let the evil succubi drain you of your mana, you will never get it back

>drinking and jerking it

I never got this, that's the last thing on my mind when I'm in the bottle. Drunk sex is awesome but drunk masturbation just sounds really depressing and unsatisfying

This reminds me of my first time drinking a bunch of liquor by myself, I was nineteen and living on my own for the first time, bought a bottle of jim beam and drank most of it, laid on the floor of my bedroom blasting Highway 61 Revisited and watched the room spin, a pretty formative night in my adult life desu

this made me laugh

could luck friendo, I've told myself the same many times and I feel it coming for real pretty soon, hope you can make it out of this trap

Trying to get though another 7hrs at work.

I have the shakes and feel like shit

Going to drink a fifth tonight and hire a hooker for the night

Or

>waiting for liquor store to open
>get bored and start drinking
>cant drive to liquor store because I've been drinking
>wind up walking 3 fucking miles to the liquor store
>sober by the time i get there

Fucking Obama

can't sleep for shit without booze, melatonin won't help. trying to stay clean so don't wanna go buy benzos. where's ambien when you need it.

Showing up at the store buzzed/drunk is something I don't want to repeat honestly, I was fucking sick one time, and extremely sleep deprived, haven't even fucking drank any alcohol, and the stupid bitch whore refused to sell me booze because I "looked drunk", fucking hell bitch I hadn't slept for 4 days what the fuck do you want me to look like jesus christ.

Anybody got tips for staying sober a moderate amount of the time? I'm tired of feeling vaguely sick all the fucking time

Shut up, and stop living my life.

I just listen to stupid shitty audiobooks when I'm trying to sleep, at least that way I will always win.
1) Fall asleep = win
2) Progress in the book = win

Hang in there bud I was a virgin when I hit 25, had a girlfriend and lost it before 26. 28 now and had a younger girl practically a 10 I fucked all the time since then that I lost recently. While it was new and exciting I still let my love of opiates progress. Recently I'm turning down a cute 23 yr old bc I got to the point I shoot up. You're luck will suddenly turn around and while your life will get better you'll eventually find new things to be depressed about so it's not the end of the world..that comes regardless my friend