Why is everyone so against carbs?

why is everyone so against carbs?

i hadn't eaten all day and was hungry so i made a bowl of delicious fat and carbs and now i probably won't have to eat again until this time tomorrow

i don't see what the problem is

Carb masterrace reporting in. FI a shit

>why is everyone so against carbs?

Carbs are bad for fat, lazy fucks because they aggravate their insulin resistance and trigger binge eating. There's literally nothing wrong with them, and a high-carb, low-ish fat diet (think 50-60% carbs, 20-30% fat 10-30% protein calorie split) is superior for healthy people.

Right its just more fuel efficient, may more reliable, and produces way more horsepower...

I'm a pharmacy tech going to school for nutrition, and I personally believe that carbs are tbe devil. Thank you for reading my post

Because if your a lazy fuck like me carbs just turn into fat. I just recently started cutting back on carbs and began exercising and already am starting to lose weight.

The principle of good nutrition aren't a secret. Civilizations had thousands of years to perfect them and were able to figure stuff out better than meme of the decade fads. Eat lot of fruits, vegetables, grains and some dairy, meat, fish and fat. Try to eat what's in season or pickled/fermented vegetables.

If you have a sedentary lifestyle just eat less of the same diet and avoid refined flour and sugar.

I agree. Keto is worse than veganism.

Carbs are a problem if you're a lazy fuck who's height of daily exertion is walking to your car.

Carbs aren't the problem, unactive fat/skinny losers are.

Its a mixture of things. The first and most important reason is health is health gurus deciding to demonize carbs. They need a departure from the norm to sell their special diet so they attack a basic macronutrient. In the 90s/ 2000s it was fat but now it has cycled around to carbs. The second reason is because it's easy to consume a shitload of carbs easily, especially simple ones like sugar. No macronutrient is gonna kill you, despite what marketing may say, but that doesn't mean chugging soda is good for you. Moderation friend.

nothing wrong with complex carbs. But skip the fat next time.

I eat loads of carbs, mostly bean dishes and bread. but very little fat. I avoid sugar, rice, and pasta, too.

>skip the fat
why the fuck would i do that?

Yeah but cold weather starting is a bitch and im a lazy lazy fat fuck who is confounded by jigsaw puzzles. I cant be expected to tune a carb twice a year!

4 barrel carbs or GTFO. Step up your carb game.

surely you understand that sugar is essential for many (and arguably the most important) metabolic processes.

This.

i don't understand this meme
i ride my dirt bikes in the winter all the time and they usually start in one or two kicks regardless of tuning
are you using ethanol based fuels or something?
talk to me about starting my diesel in the winter if you want to about bitch

well you're body wasnt meant too digest carb's so thats a good enough reason for me to hate them

Carbs are evil and must be eliminated.

energy dense, and prevalent in western diet

niggas eat too much, get fat, get diabeetus

Why are the most delicious things so bad for you. Shouldn't evolution have worked this out for us so that we avoid bad things and have a taste for good things?

Ive removed most of the carbs from my diet to make room for my alcohol consumption. Alcohol is just as good of a quick clean burning fuel as carbs.

>why the fuck would i do that?
because fat is very high in calories, and the body stores it, and it gums up the bloodstream and metabolism while it is being digested.

Carbs are burned quickly. and the more carbs you eat, the more energy you'll have. A high fat diet will leave you lethargic.

Stupid fuck

keep telling yourself ketosis is healthy for the body long term paleofag

Im currently on high carb low fat diet. I feel great everyday and have lots of energy lost 15 lbs in two months. High protein/fat diets are for sheeple that dont understand that humans live off of carbs

we are adapted to our ancestral environment where calories are very scarce. therefore calorie dense foods like fats, oils, and sugars are especially tasty.

maybe if we keep our shit together enough to have supermarkets for 500,000 years we will adapt to calorie superabundance

people can live off of whatever.

I personally prefer a low carb diet because when I eat carbs (especially bread/pasta) I get tired and my brain feels foggy. If I eat mostly proteins and veg my energy levels stay steady throughout the day and my mind feels clear.

Saying that people need carbs to live is stupid though, eskimos live off of nothing but proteins and fats.

>le inuits

But they were eating the meat fresh raw. Wikipedia says this:

Because Inuit frequently eat their meat raw and fresh, or freshly frozen, they can obtain more carbohydrates from their meat, as dietary glycogen, than Westerners can.

Ok most people live off of carbs and its weird you would be foggy from carbs. What types of carbs do you eat?

Inuits have the highest rates of CVD + obesity in Canada. Why do paleofags use them as an argument?

lack of carbs makes their brains not work correctly

used to have a normal american diet - bread for every fucking meal, processed garbage food bars etc
now the only carbs I get are from fruits + veg, and a bit of brown rice a few times a month

I think the insulin spike is probably responsible for the brain fogging and lethargy.

>people least adapted to carbohydrates and sugars react most poorly to their overabundance

WHOOOAAAA

Yeah, if you are inactive you should minimize carbs but if you are active, you fucking need them.

>open choke
>run for 20 seconds
>close choke

yeah real hard. FI systems literally do the same thing, it's just automatically done electronically instead of having you exert 2 calories of effort to slide a small plastic switch

Inuits nowadays aren't hunting all day and eating primarily raw mammals, fish, whale and sea blubber. They're eating processed shit from the grocery and sitting around drinking beer and smoking cigarettes all day.

Fat-earther anti-vaxxers

Simple carbs like white rice, white bread, fruit juice, and plain sugars are not healthy. But whole grains are. Fat earthers can't understand this simple dichotomy however and shovel in another pound of bacon and eggs down their cum stained throats

>why is everyone so against carbs?

Nobody is against carbs. Only fat fucks (aka ketofags) are because that's the only way they found to lose weight.

carbcucks butthurt as fuck

So your evidence is based on 50+ year old data (btw 50+ year old data that says Inuits ate at least a 35-50% carbohydrate diet as early as then) or older?

Sounds pretty credulous desu...

>claims his data is better
>offers no data
/persuasive/

I quote from the book, "The Native Americans," by Spencer, Jennings, et. al., which deals with the ethnology of pre-contact native americans.

"Since the Eskimo depend entirely on animal life for subsistence, these become the vital elements in the Arctic scene."

The 30% carb estimate is approximately what one would obtain from the glycogen conversion process in the consumption of adequate calories from raw meat.

You don't need them. I lift and out in muscle just fine on 15g net carbs a day. That being said,carbs aren't Inheritanly bad there are all sort of diets with varying carb ratios that are excellent for various types of results wether it be weight loss,gain, endurance ect. Carbs are not an essential nutrient but can have great benefits regardless

>old data is somehow invalid

KEK
and people wonder why they're fat
you've just committed metabolism suicide