Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums.

I found this bird. How are we going to cook it?

Make tiny tendies.

broil in your asshole

Return to parents, garner their favor as familiars, gain profane cooking knowledges

Mmm, extra intestinal parasites.

Wrap in fuzzy blankets, bake at 22 C until happy.

Intestinal parasites never hurt anyone, don't be a pussy.

i-is it still alive user

My elementary school nature sciences book had horror stories about 20 feet tapeworms and ascarids that grow inside your eyes, shit scarred me man.

Pickle it in brandy

NO BIRB

HAHA WOW GUYS GET IT? GET IT GUYS? HE FOUND A SMALL ANIMAL RELATED TO ONE WE EAT FOR FOOD, BECAUSE IT'S INHUMANE. BUT US 4CHANNERS, IT GIVES US A BIG OLD ROFLCOPTER.

I AM LITERALLY LMAO'ING RIGHT NOW OP WOW YOU GOT ME GOOD TROLOLOLOLOLO FOR LE WIN XD

GUYS? GET IT? HE'S GONNA KILL.... A SMALL ANIMAL....

I LITERALLY JUST LMAO'D IN MY PANTS

INCLUDE MY IN THE SCREENCAP REDDIT 9GAG

L M A O GOOD ONE OP CAT HISS AT PENIS

Feed it by spitting your bolus into it's chirping maw.

Man, you would have loved '07 /b/, animal torture was a staple back then...sick autistic fucks...

Not even doom music, bro.

We've now "improved" by moving on to angsty circlejerk politics and scientific racism

I was actually here for that, and it belongs in the past.

Reminder, the port orchard murderer was sentenced last week. Man time flies.

Meant to respond to

cum on it.

>european dessert
but it's not black

>tfw Veeky Forums and Reddit are becoming indistinguishable

Community service or something more punitive?

OP you're a faggot more making this horrid post and even more of a faggot for not delivering

>tfw Jesus steals all of your heroin

batter. deep fat fry. salt & vinegar

fucking (((jesus)))

Reddit is obviously more your style.

op is the edgelord, not quadanon
our sworn enemis amirite guise? am i part of your clique already? kids at highschool wont talk to me because im too intelligent for them :(

You have to go back.

"You have to go back"? agreed
you have to go back to pol, newfriend

>/pol/
Plebbitor confirmed.

now its just obvious that you are baiting for (you)s
goodnight, little guy
kissu~

@8949013
>Even failing at that
So new it's sad.

newfag detected

Have you been posting that on every board? I've seen you and that bird multiple times already.

I remember a time I found a bird of that age. Its parent had abandoned it in my mail box. I tried to take care of it, but parasites began festering it and it died a very horrible death. I am sorry bird.

kek.

fpbp

OP if you nurse that bird into adulthood, you'll have a faithful friend for like.

Cook and eat it and you'll have pleasure for a moment.

There's 0 chance that bird would survive. Hell, even feathered fledglings that attempt to fly early and jump out of the nest have a very poor survival rate in captivity. Unlike baby mammals which are fairly easy to raise.

>anti-/pol/ are (You)fags
Called it

wa la

this op.

Think of the barbecue sauses!

If it's still alive, FIND THE MOTHER. She'll likely be circling around where you found it. Give it some food and water and then have the mother take it.

nah just pop into the oven with some oil and garlic desu senpai :^)

Lightly bread the whole thing and fry it up with a little Ranch sauce on the side bucktooth

So much for the tolerant left