Can somebody give me a >quick rundown on why hipster faggots from melbourne hate this all of a sudden?

Can somebody give me a >quick rundown on why hipster faggots from melbourne hate this all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/drink/the-coopers-boycott-is-a-disgrace/news-story/42ea8c42cfac3bc309baf082dd32ef83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wasnt this from march?

besides its gun be like the CUB boycott thing where they stop drinking it for like 2 weeks until they forget

>Hipster faggots
It's fucking trash, and I'll drink anything except IPA or Eurotrash like stella or carlsberg

The beer was homophobic

It actually tastes look faggot ass and not in the good way.

Wasnt the uproar cause they went and got halal certified? I dont think the hipsters give a fuck about that desu, its more that its 'too mainstream'.

Fuck I hate pretentious hipster cunts. I'd dead set just love to line them all up and give them a solid right then move on to the next. Just one each would make me happy, it'd be a good one.

>quick rundown
gay meme, bog posting is cancer

oi carlsberg's alright hey
better than fucking peroni

So you know the taste difference between good faggot arse and bad?

Do give us the tasting notes, old chap.

Are you a fucking retarded?

Not as retarded as you, if you go around rimming random faggots.

>rimming
What did she mean by this?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Rimming

No clue, it's probably not bitter enough for them which is fucking surprising considering this shit is real fucking bitter

It was boycotted for a while because they were connected with some christfag group that opposed gay marriage.

I never really gave a fuck and preferred Furphy anyway so no loss for me there

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/drink/the-coopers-boycott-is-a-disgrace/news-story/42ea8c42cfac3bc309baf082dd32ef83

Hipsters are the scum of the fuckin earth, fuck Fitzroy in particular, fuckin hipster central now, it used to be full of mad bars and shit but now it's full of these shitcunts

>work in fitzy
>most m8s live in fitzy
fucking this tho, it's almost as bad as brunswick

I remember back when Fitzroy had tons of rock/metal bars and was real grimey and grungy, fucking sucks now, only decent place around there now is The Tote but even that place has the occasional shithead hipsters and hipster bands, they got some good metal shows sometimes though, went and saw one back in march, the bands they had were fucking amazing

So it's just former melbourne and sydney uni student union pinkos being ideological totalists again?

>hipster

le sigh

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

Whats the matter faggot did your local cafe run out of rainforest alliance certified used condoms for you to sip on?

The stuff is over 7%, and taste pretty good for a domestic beer. It's not like the tasty bottle of beer hurt your poor little feelings, why stop drinking it?

I'm brewing a similar batch at the moment, but with subtle Amarillo and Galaxy hops, only aiming for 6% though.

I'm a simple man, the red long necks are 3.4 standards for $7 know plenty of hipster faggots who'll go for that. never really expect a place in melbourne to have it on tap

It's unfortunate how few there are nowdays. There's pretty much just the Tote and Evelyn to my knowledge. Maybe the Bendigo but I don't know if that's quite in Fitzroy.

Good post. Me and my friends call everyone hipsters but are well aware we're fitting in that category for everyone else too. Everyone is a hipster to some degree.

It's right on the border of Fitzroy but it's in Collingwood but I still consider that Fitzroy I guess, like how my local Safeway (woolies/woolworths if you're a fucking faggot cunt) is in Preston but I consider it Thornbury