The best fast food food is from White Castle

The best fast food food is from White Castle

do americans really eat this?

This is why stoners are not to be trusted with anything.

yes. i went to america once. stopped at fort worth dallas texas during plane intermission and i went to the mall. full of extremely obese nogs and trailer trash everywhere. no gourmet food shops, no juice bars, no healthy food. just fucking fast food and confectionary establishments. jesus fucking christ that place still gives me nightmares

It's up there, yeah.

The only time I ever tried White Castle it gave me diarrhea except instead of regular watery diarrhea poop I was shitting oil

White castle isn't anything better than old McDonald. It seriously isn't, they taste exactly the same.

A bunch of onions, cooked on a flat top, with meat and buns placed over top til cooked, compared to a burger patty pressed hard til cooked and covered in salt and pepper, placed on a raw bun and sent out. It's nothing even similar. If you think they taste the same you need to re-evaluate your taste buds. Neither is good but they don't taste the same at all.

>fort worth dallas texas during plane intermission
reeeeee, it's "Dallas-Fort Worth" and "layover" but as an admitted non-American you get a pass

Yeah, American airports are basically Sodom and Gomorrah for your metabolism. It doesn't help that if you can find a healthy meal it'll cost a jillion dollars.

Delicious as fuck hot and fresh.

Gives you the shits and becomes inedible cold.

Somewhat worth it.

to be fair, DFW area is one of the fattest in the states.

To also be fair, DFW has Whataburger so I'm not sure why anyone there would eat any other fastfood burger.

>plane intermission
>plane lands
>europeans step outside to discuss how they felt about the first act of the flight

It's no chik fil-a but it's decent. I've made the hour and a half drive more than a few times to my nearest white castle.

>A bunch of onions, cooked on a flat top, with meat and buns placed over top til cooked, compared to a burger patty pressed hard til cooked and covered in salt and pepper, placed on a raw bun and sent out.

I agree with your sentiment dear user, but you are incorrect. McDonalds toast their buns

I don't like onions all that much unless they're in a recipe, so I don't like White Castle.

Several years back, I took a single bite from a White Castle burger. I still legit cannot understand how anybody sober is suppose to eat this shit. It's like a dehydrated pile of cow shit was haphazardly thrown in between chunks of your grandmother's couch cushion. The lunch ladies at my old high school put more effort into their job and produced higher quality burgers, and I didn't even have to pay for them.

i haven't laughed irl at a post in a long time

Why did you spell it Chik-fil-A?

White castle burgers look incredibly plain and bland

t. non american who has never tried one

They look that way, but they are anything but

See, they are not fried or grilled, but cooked by steam....they are very wet and taste like onion juice

Why do they have holes in them? They look like a sheet of sandpaper for an orbital sander.

The holes are what allow them to fully cook from steam

Not to allow the dust to be sucked into the bag?

What bag

is it similar to Krystal? I've had that but not white castle

Yeah, in fact it was based on White Castle, they cook the burgers the same way so I imagine it would taste similar

>Davenport had visited White Castle restaurants, taking notes of successful features, before setting forth on his own venture. Davenport and Sherrill set up the first Krystal at the corner of 7th and Cherry Streets in Chattanooga. The first Krystal was a modular building constructed in Chicago and shipped to Chattanooga for final installation. The oldest Krystal still in operation is located on Cherokee Boulevard in Chattanooga's Northshore District. Krystal is the seventh or eighth-oldest hamburger chain in the United States (the oldest being White Castle)[7] and the oldest in the South.

> modular building constructed in Chicago and shipped to Chattanooga for final installation
It boggles my mind that industry is so well developed now that it's possible for
A) A building to be built somewhere else, and then shipped to its destination
B) That to be cheaper than just building it in its location in the first place

kek

Yeah, it's delicious