Come, celebrate my passing in to the third year of college with a meal fit for kings

Come, celebrate my passing in to the third year of college with a meal fit for kings

Fantastic taste, OP

That pizza looks like shit what the fuck is wrong with you

Now that the kids have ordered...

I am on a budget here, eating meme food.

By what standard? It just looks a little cold, otherwise it's pretty typical American-style pizza.

Is this a restaurant with plants on the table in empty spaghettiO cans?

Why is there no pineapple on your pizza?

Because i am not mentally damaged?

Bullshit I might be mentally damaged not denying that but pizza and pineapple is a great combination

>It just looks a little cold

Which is not a bad thing. Cold pizza has a charm all its own.

You know what? Good on you, OP. I won't even pick on you about the pizza, because I went to college, and I had my fair share of what I would now consider 'meh' pizza. Gumby's was my favorite place, and they had cheesy breadsticks called Pokey Stix that we dipped into ranch dressing. Trashy as hell, and delicious. And you'll only live through this part of your life once. So go forth and eat your kingly meal.

don't mind a slice on the left. cheers OP

Columbus or Florida? I know the chain is not spread. The Gumby's on High and Maynard it long gone.

Although ananas is fine on pizza not every pizza has to have it

Iowa City actually.

Man is that some dining hall buffet pizza? I hope so, make me yearn for the simpler times when I was a freshman in college.

I guess college didn't teach you important shit like. RESIZING YOUR GODDAMN IMAGES!

man ImageMagick(1), fucko!

>undertale
>terrible taste
it checks out

Your not a chef yet boy.. noodles are a chefs best friend

Good point user but I think the pizza in OP's pic eould tast great with pineapple

are you on dialup? it's 2017. you should be able to handle a few MB

this