Why do americans do this? it's not even about meatballs in pasta, if you leave pasta there it will all stick...

why do americans do this? it's not even about meatballs in pasta, if you leave pasta there it will all stick, you have to mix it while still hot to get the sauce to mix well

looks good in photos

Not necessarily an American thing, but that's why those people do retarded shit like rinsing their pasta or putting oil in the pasta water.

I dunno about the rest of the country, but we do mix it. It's just that when we serve it we scoop the noodles onto our plate then add sauce and meatballs (or ground beef inna sauce, usually). Sit down at the table, then we mix it, add a little shedded parmesan on top and enjoy. It's best when you have garlic bread, 'cause you can sponge up some of the sauce with the bread once you're done with the noodles.

How do you do spagget, Owe Pee?

Poverty, it's affectionately referred to as grandmother style . Poor immigrants tend to do one pot cooking

>one pot cooking
>boiling spaghetti in gravy

Retard.

Pasta and meat are seperate dishes numbnuts. Cooking the meat in the sauce and serving it together with the pasta is a radical departure from the etiquette of Italian cuisine .

It's a presentation thing.

What about chicken cacciatorre? Checkmate, Guido!

Look at that fucking cat

Steak pizzaiola, braciole...to name a few.

>Cooking the meat in the sauce and serving it together with the pasta is a radical departure from the etiquette of Italian cuisine .

Spaghetti bolognese

Am I the only one that likes the contrast of sauced vs unsauced noodle? Hell sometimes I leave some spaghetti in the collander to let it cool and get sticky and eat it by itself.

served with bread or pasta on the side

>Spaghetti bolognese

a dish of unclear british or american origin is relevant how?

>hurr Americans

>noodle

Silly anons, it's Italian, not Asian.

I see, that explains a few things linked indeed

Same. I wouldn't eat spaghetti if me mum mixed it all together beforehand. Disgusting.

Thats some nice autism

I don't like a lot of sauce in my pasta and I also don't like eating leftover pasta. So mixing my shit together would just lead to a shitty dinner and shitty leftovers for me.

I don't see the problem

The fuck is wrong with some people? Do you not put a tiny bit of butter in with your pasta after draining it? Adds a bit of flavor and keeps it from sticking while you serve. No need to race and mix it with your sauce or whatever.

This is fucking basic, you stupid NEET.

spgahetti carbonera, or a ragu

bait and saged. why do you people respond to this trash?

People don't know shit about cooking
It's a good question retard

LELELELEL LOK AT ME I SAGE STUF STOP ME :DDDDD

I think it's just a presentation thing. Everybody I know mixes it all together.

I'm Italian and the way we do it is just add a few ladles of sauce to the pasta in a pan once it's drained just to coat it and so it doesn't stick. Then you have a small bowl of sauce at the table so you an add more if you want.

i can deal with that, but shouldt a dish - in the end - be good to eat? if the presentation damages the result heavily i see no point

>m-muh autentico

Not necessarily, I mean with most dishes you take a bit of everything with each bite. You don't blend it all together and, unless you're autistic, you don't finish each part in turn.

That's not a "dish," it's a conglomeration of separately prepared individual food items placed onto a single plate.

Pasta and sauce is analagous to salad and dressing, not a roast dinner. Would you say not to mix salad? That would be retarded.

And holy hell those peas and carrots look like misery. Fucking Anglos will never learn.

>there are people walking around on Earth RIGHT NOW who don't slightly undercook their pasta and then mix it with the sauce, ensuring maximum flavor absorption and sauce adherence

Adding butter will lubricate the surface of the pasta which will stop the sauce from sticking to it as much as it will stop the pasta from sticking to itself. Fuckface.

>Why do Americans

The better question is: why the fuck are Italians doing it? It's pages like this.

Retard.

as this guy said
it's a lost battle pham, they can be domesticated but not taught

>REEEE AMERICANS
why do eurocucks do this

Tradition, mostly

Nice thumbnail, dipshit.

Why do you constantly worry about what we do?