Microwaved 'za

What is the BEST way to reheat pizza in a microwave?

I've tried the whole cup of water in the microwave thing but it just turns out soggy.

Slap the pizza around first, so that it knows your in charge.

You're microwaving leftover pizza just eat it cold if you're not happy with how it comes out
Either that or use a damn oven

Put it in the fucking oven you lazy shit. If I could, I would take away your ability to eat pizza entirely just for making this god damn thread.

Set the microwave to half power

Eat it cold, pusscake.

idk, I've always just thrown it in the microwave for a minute and the texture has never bothered me (I like my crust on the soft/slightly chewy side)

no oven in a dorm my man

Sneak a toaster oven in.

Stovetop/electric stove? If you have that just put the pizza on there covered

on a plate, 15-second increments on high. just to loosen up the cheese a little.

I used to crack an egg on cold pizza and microwave it for 2 minutes for breakfast when I was younger and living in an apartment. bretty gud desu senpai

would get bent if i did that. all my RAs have been shit and it's against uni policy.

this is a proper community living dorm, not the pseudo-apartment type. no oven or stove or anything. community kitchen just has a microwave and a fridge nobody uses since we all have our own.

All I got was some cheddar grease and tomato sauce on my palms. This can't be happening, I thought I was in charge here.

Do you feel in charge?

toaster oven

Are you a big guy?

You don't. Eat it cold.

In all seriousness, if you've got an electric cooktop, it's better if you use a frying pan. Put it crust side down with no oil on medium heat and just let it sit loosely covered with tinfoil until it's heated through. The crust gets crispy by the time the toppings are heated through. It's great

Well congratulations, you got yourself some greasy palms. What's the next step in your master plan?

either eat it cold or pan fry it

those are the only options

Why the fuck would you heat it up?

Lifehack: put cold pizza slices in your toaster

cut it up into 1-inch pieces and fry it in a couple tablespoons of olive out til it's nice and crispy

then throw in a couple eggs, scramble and enjoy

>couple tablespoons of olive oil

how fat are you?

it's a lot of bread and it sucks up the oil

i'm not eating this shit every day

"A couple" is literally "two" (2), so..

so...240 cal?

that's 1/6 of what i can eat in a day.

that's kinda a big deal

jesus christ dude, how are you living on 1500 calories/day

do you do nothing

Well, cut it back a bit then; must cooking is gonna be done "to-taste" anyway.

(That doesn't apply to baking)

Put it in a george foreman grill

>what is being a female

5'7" 120lbs m8

120lbs is kinda underweight for 5'7 and 1500 calories is low if you're doing any sort of physical work during the day

Right out of the fridge run tap water on the crust for like one second then straight into the microwave for the bare minimum time to get it warm, like 30 seconds max. Badabing badaboom. Edible.

you don't know what underweight looks like.

and yeah i'm sedentary...i walk a couple miles a day, that's it.

if you think i look underweight then you really need to re examine what a "normal" body looks like in your mind

are you sure you're female and not a trap? dat fridge body tho

How's the transition going?

No noticable penis, but severely lacking upstairs. Hair seems legit. Hmmmmmmmm.

That's some serious gyno, man. Have you seen a doctor?

uhm

you don't

shut the fuck up she's beautiful you fagshits

You ever seen a fridge? They don't have waists like that, buddy. Only problem is the broad shoulders.

t. trap loving homo

You should try swimming competitively

Wrap it in foil.

skeleton.png

you must be an american to think she's skinny.