Go completely without sugar for a few days

>go completely without sugar for a few days
>the thought of eating sugary cereal, chocolate and sweets almost makes me sick

Explain this shit to me. Is sugar poison?

Fuck off OP, it's obvious you're going to be guzzling piles of fucking Hershey's into your face within a few days. Stop trying to act all enlightened.

>Is sugar poison?
No but everything you get with sugar in it has it in quantities that are fucking insane, and your body is probably figuring out it doesnt like dumping insulin every time you eat.

yes, most if not all sugar's, especially ending in -ose are exstreamly unhealthy for you

Most organisms go apeshit over sugar because it's an efficient energy source. So the answer to your question is "probably not"

Yes. Sugar and caffeine are dangerous and addictive narcotics.

>things that never happened
You are just a lunatic attention whore desperate for controversy.

hmmm

Do you mean added sugar? Going "completely" sugar free kind of means zero carbs. Which means no grains, no vegetables. Basically just meat and fat. I mean it's doable, but that doesn't sound healthy.

Glucose is bad for you confirmed.

Don't know man
When my appendix started throwing a shit fit I craved sugar like a madman though

Veeky Forums here
The only "sugar" you should consume needs to come from fruits, oats, lentils and rice.

Cereals, chocolate, soda and whatnot are garbage, there is literally no reason to consume those products

>dangerous and addictive
Eh, sure, maybe to those that are unaware of how they can affect you.
>narcotics
Get the fuck out...

>Veeky Forums here
>retard shit

like pottery LOL

>Narcotics: tend to be psychoactive and sleep-inducing

>Sugar/Caffeine: Make you feel buzzed and full of energy.

>Sugar and caffeine are dangerous and addictive narcotics.

Read a dictionary, you pleb.

it is yes these sugar's made in labortory's are not natral and are vary bad

food is more than functional you autist

nar·cot·ic
närˈkädik/Submit
noun
a drug or other substance affecting mood or behavior and sold for nonmedical purposes, especially an illegal one.

This
Most organisms go apeshit for sugar because it's an efficient energy source AND because calories are scarce for most organisms.

Calories are not scarce for 1st world people. Sugar is extraordinarily abundant .

Anything is poisonous if the dose is high enough.
This is worth repeating. Toxicity is determined by dosage, always.
People naturally crave sugars because our bodies are still adapted to an ancient environment where calories are very scarce. This becomes a problem in the modern environment where sugar is hyperabundant and our bodies don't really have a mechanism to tell us when enough is enough.

Appendicitis is basically a bacterial problem, the bacteria in your appendix get blocked in by a chunk of food or something and begin multiplying and multiplying until your appendix is stretched fit to burst.
It's become well known that your gut-flora (bacteria and sheit) can cause cravings by releasing enzymes that interact with the vagus nerve and trigger appetites in the brain - causing one to seek out certain foods.
Bacterias in the gut normally crave sugars above anything else as they are easy fuel. It's likely that an overabundance of bacteria in your appendix (likely candida) caused those cravings.

overconsumption is the problem.
though i admit I am wary of artificial sweeteners - anything that sounds too good to be true probably is

very dark chocolates are low in sugar and gud as fugg m8

No but it's pretty useless. I like my sugar in fruit form.

> some sugar is good!!

you are mentally challenged

Fruit is as bad in terms as sugar as sugar drinks. Don't fall for the fruit meme.
It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you obtain your required nutrition and count your calories.

x D
D

that's an exaggeration.
one glass of apple juice contains like 5 apples worth of sugar

5/5

Not all calories are equal my friend... but hey Pizza Hut, Hershey, Coka-cola would tell you otherwise

>food is more than functional
Your pet eats the same thing literally every single day and doesn't complain. Why can't you do that?
>b-but it's boring! Eating unhealthy is the only little joy in m-my life

Lmao@ u fatso

FIBER
I
B
E
R

I've been eating lots of chocolate throughout the last years - by that I mean one to two bars, or the entirety of whatever chocolate-y snack I bought - and have been making an effort to not make it such a staple in my diet.
I got intense chocolate cravings in the beginning, still do occassionally, but I'm unsure if it's because of the chocolate or because of the sugar.

>Is sugar poison
No, but you don't need that much.

You were conditioned as a child with soft drinks and junk food to like it. Once you go without it, and try it later, it's too sweet.
You're just adapting.
Well played, you beat some corporate hats.

>Naturally present sugar in certain foods and a small amout of added sugar once in awhile.
No. Not posion.
>Fuck tons of sugar added to processed foods and spooned on by us amerifats because its tasty.
Yes. Thats posion.

Your body is just returning to normal.

the sugar is what you're craving
when the craving is satiated you get a burst of dopamine which makes you associate pleasure with whatever steps you took to satiate the craving. In your case - buying and eating chocolate