Food Industry Memes

Getting real sick of this one myself.

The place that started that was actually near my college. Was actually a pain to get because you needed to order it in advance. Their regular ones were much better.

How much did it cost?

"foam"

cheese on everything

why can't they be cheaper?

You should be saving to buy a house, user.

Is this 2004?

Holy crap, nailed it.

I went to "Bo" in Honkers in 2005. Everything was foam, liquified, shooters.

No

>siracha
>bacon
>"deconstructed"

I think around $35.00 don't remember exactly though.

> I enjoy sriracha on some foods. It doesn't belong in everything and there are better hot sauces. I still like it sometimes

>Bacon is delicious in plenty of foods, i just wished people didn't use it as a topping or try to infuse bacon flavor into crap like cupcakes

>Im gonna have to disagree with you on deconstructed food. Unless its something that was clearly meant to be eaten together I dont mind it at all. I had a bitchin deconstructed turkey pot pie once. As with the others, all good things can be used for evil, no one wants deconstructed spaghetti.

They are memes but theres nothing inherently bad in them.
Adding bacon makes many many foods better
Siracha is perfectly fine hotsauce for when you need one
Deconstruction is pretty standard idea in cooking, chefs do it all the time without calling it that.

>restaurant that sources all of their ingredients "locally"
>charges $25 for a plate of fucking risotto

this

I drove through some shithole beaner towns in central california where they were selling avocados 4/$1 out of rape vans and street corners

pissed me off so much, I'm lucky if they're on sale 2/$3 where I live

Deconstructed turkey pot pie is just a basic dinner plate. Nothing wrong with deconstructed food as long as the taste and textures are right. Also,
>who are you quoting?

I am impressed in just how fast this spread

Looks like someone spit on your food.
Alternatively, spider's nest.

supply is controlled by drug cartels. Biggest cash crop in mehico

>BREAD
>BOWL

Yeah and that basic dinner plate was better than all the other small plates on the menu. Sometimes simple is better. Also sorry for the greentext I just got out of a writefag thread and reflexively did it. Didn't even notice.

I know reddit and Veeky Forums are mortal enemies, but r/WeWantPlates nailed the unconventional plating meme square on the head. There's some places where it's fine: sizzling skillets, BBQ on butcher paper, Korean BBQ eaten off grills.

BUT MOTHERFUCKING BREAKFAST SHOVELS?

I would love to see someone serve shit on a shingle on an actual shingle.