Milk first or Cereal first?

So guys.....drown the cereal, or bath them in milky goodness?

Whatever the kids prefer, adults should not be eating that shit.

This
Cereals are garbage, and so is milk

>Anons think they're too high class for cereal

Im a cereal first man. I dont really give much of a shit what anyone else does. Its a whole lot of not my problem.

Both.

First bowl, cereal first, milk on top.

Second bowl, milk is still in there, so cereal on top.

Third bowl, still some milk left, so cereal on top of that, but there isn't enough milk left to get all the cereal, so more milk on top of that.

Bowl is empty, but there is only a little cereal left in the box, so dump that into the bowl, milk on top again.

Cereal gone, drink the last bit of milk from the bowl.

T. American.

>Third bowl

Depends on how much milk I have. If I know I have enough milk for a full bowl of cereal, the cereal goes first. If I have a low amount of milk, I pour the milk first so I know exactly how much cereal to pour.

always the cereal first. but now i just don't eat that shit anymore

>eating three bowls of cereal
you're obviously american

Bowl, nice and cool. Milk first, let it fall gently in there. Beautiful. Open the box, cereal in. Lightly, no need for too much force, let the weight of the cereal do the work. Done, excellent, look how it sinks right in. A chef's dream.

Well of course everyone knows you put the cereal first. But in a way milk first makes more sense because it will take longer for the cereal to get soggy that way.

>add milk first
>microwave for 1 minute
>add cereal

fucking hate cold milk

kek'd

I'm like the total opposite, I can't even stand the temperature increase from adding the cereal to the milk.

I like to put my cereal in the fridge for about a half hour, then stir milk in a measuring cup with ice cubes until it gets really chilled.

I don't do this all the time cause it's a hassle, but it's my favourite way to eat cereal.

>he drinks adulterated milk

you're like some kind of animal aren't you?

if you do milk first you deserve to be euthanized

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>and so is milk

With first cereal you have a plain serving of candy in a bowl fit for spoiled malspawned children

With milk first you have something plainly meant for babies

Either way its shit and so much the worse with both in one dish

I'd like to bathe OP in my milky goodness

see theses three here are what you don't bring to church they will offend the pastor now what you do is get a syringe and inject each piece of cereal with some milk that the way Muhammad did it and by god that how i do it

Fuck, reading this actually hurt my hears. I can HEAR the pretentious hipster faggot.

I put my cereal on top of my yogurt instead of in my milk.

People say "well wouldn't granola be better?" and I tell them to fuck off

>now I have no friends and I couldn't be happier!

>eating cereal with milk

Cereal first because it makes those delicious fibery bits soggy and it chews better, otherwise it's too dry.

lmao

>doesn't even read the whole post before racing to shitpost

GORDAN RAMSAY IS MY CO-PILOT.

>when you pour the milk and it hits the cereal at just the right angle to splash out of the bowl

Cereal first, then milk.

Only fill the bowl up 30% of the way with milk

Mix if necessary, eat as desired.

Keeping 70% of the cereal above the milk keeps it from getting soggy.

Depends on the cereal, some I like harder and some I like completely soaked in milk

>Miltank Brand Milk is shit.
>Pokemon milk in general is shit tier.

water. first.

You both sound like a bunch of pretentious cunts.

First bowl, cereal first, milk second
Second bowl, cereal first, milk second because I already drank all the milk from the previous bowl
Repeat previous step for all additional bowls