Drinking but not an al/ck/ thread

thread for those who still enjoy drinking and do it leisurely as opposed to drinking rubbing alcohol to keep the DTs at bay.

>what you sipping on
>what you doin while getting inebriated
>what you listenan to, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoZ1FAJ9fUA
youtube.com/watch?v=VWpi0IQZp3M
youtube.com/watch?v=5PeKcWCC-tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drinkan windsor
watchin star trek tng
listenan to super tramp, breakfast in america

do you really listen to music and watch tv/movies at the same time?

no, i did them sperately

>implying al/ck/olics don't enjoy drinking

have you ever been to an al/ck/ thread

Just having a slow night, playing some pool. Drinking crown maple + cokes and Jameson all night. I think all liquor tastes terrible but these two I can put up with.

love jameson and coke, perfect mix

me too nigress

Fpbp

you like steel panther there senpai?

Woe. Haven't listened to drunk again since my more intense bender days in college (23btw)

Thanks for the feels.
>new Amsterdam vodka
>watching the Larry Sanders show
>none

But this is another song of the same vein
youtu.be/eoZ1FAJ9fUA

Steel Panther are talented, I appreciate what they do and like some of their stuff a lot, I'm not an uber fan though just cause of the whole parody thing

I love this song cause it reminds me of KISS
youtube.com/watch?v=VWpi0IQZp3M

>this garbage, got a 12 pack for $9
>thinking about the new job i start monday
>listening to tomppabeats

i like that song too

Rock on!

Yeah but the alcohol generals of this board are just filled with people talking about how much their life sucks and how depressed they are, rather than just enjoying alcohol.

exactly, by the time i finish one of those threads i want to pour my booze down the sink

WASP, superior taste in music user

>not drinking steely out of the new 42 oz bottles that replaced the plebian 40ozs

Cutting out beer for muh weight but thankfully most whiskeys and rums are alright.
Currently drinking Delamain Cognac which is pretty nice once you get used to the woody taste. (first time I drank it I hated it, now i'm in love with it)

yeah that and where have you been are definitely bangers

any whiskeys you would recommend

yeah, that stuff is trash, might as well just buy full on hipster beer

>cold when blue

Is that for people without a sense of touch? Kek

its for drunks

Budweiser, making a traditional English rice pudding.

Judge me cunts

nice, post results

>Not drinking Hurricane because they're the only 40oz that still comes in glass

Picked this up from the grocery store on my way home from work.

Have had some tasty malbecs from Argentina, and one from France. Heard some good things about Chile, and tried a Chilean cab sauve last weekend but it tasted like it was being drank directly out of a tree. Way too oaky.

Hopefully this malbec will restore Chile's damaged reputation.

I seriously can't get into wine. I'll never understand the world's obsession

Good choice. Chile has many outstanding wines. Real bargains.

It's fancier than beer but you're not an alcoholic for drinking a bottle on your own.

i havent drink in 5 months, wont drink til the people i sort of could kill in a drunken rage move away. i don't think i could drink leisurely : after 2 or 3 drinks i would go aw hell might as well continue, why not. then i am wasted and i wasted the time i could have been working on something useful.

I never could either, until my boss recommended I try a few malbecs at an airport wine bar.
Deep, rich, and fruity, but not sweet.
Try a malbec sometime, you may like it.
They typically taste more like dark fruits like blackberry, mullberry, blueberry, and often a bit peppery.

Tastes really nice.
Very smooth tannins, deep blackberry/blueberry flavors, quite peppery immediately after corking.
bottle describes vanilla flavors, but I don't taste any.
Curious how it will open up after some time to breathe.
Chile has certainly redeemed itself after the previous oakey mess.

I've tried a handful of decent stuff from most categories of wine. It just isn't really for me I think. It's not bad, just not a beverage I seek out.

I generally go months at a time without a drop of alcohol.

Then on occaison, I get blasted on dark stouts and/or hard ciders and/or bourbon and play Rock Band 3 or Skyrim until about 4 AM.

It doesn't take much compared to my size desu, because I don't drink often...

drinking some over priced hipster shit and listening to blonde on blonde while cooking steak

>listening to music while cooking
>not lil richard

pretentious fat faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5PeKcWCC-tw

lel I don't claim to know shit about wine.
I couldn't tell you where a wine came from, or when it was made.
But it's no different than describing a dark stout or any other beer.
and ironically it's contrarians like you who say shit like all wine tastes the same that get mad if someone were to say that guinness and old rasputin taste the same

>not blind testing
>used fake labels and devious tactics specifically to try to act as placebos
>mentions "wine connoisseurs" but doesn't specify whether they are pretentious cunts who talk about their taste in wine or actual master sommeliers
It's one thing to say most people don't know shit about wine, but it's another to say there isn't anything of depth to know about wine at all.

truth, lil richard is also god tier

yes, malbec is god tier

Sipping on some Sweetart flavored vodka mixed with grapefruit LaCroix, currently. Just chilling on the couch, browsing the Chan on my phone, while my roommate's cat chills on the other end. My shit-tier cat won't sit next to me. Vodka and LaCroix is the best home drink.

sounds good, will have to try

>Sweetart flavored vodka
>grapefruit LaCroix
do you just want to be called a faggot?

I had a 1/3 bottle of white wine left over from when my sister visited me so I polished that off tonight
>tfw drinking and then stopping because you drank just enough and don't want any more

drinking evan williams and listing to Boston
>shit tear bourbon
>shit tear classic rock
I enjoy my shit taste sometimes

now I know you are all fucking poorfag plebs. Complimenting fucking Casillero del Diablo? That shits fucking Chilean Arbor Mist

most of the calories in drinks are the alcohol, you're better off with a better general diet, preferably low-sugar

wine is a meme unless you're spending many times over the equivalent cost of other alcohols, at which point you might as well just make a mixed drink with some cheap alcohol and whatever mixer you want and avoid the prestige cost of muh vineyards

i enjoy your shit tastes as well user

>wine is a meme
Retard.

>wine is a meme unless you're spending many times over the equivalent cost of other alcohols
nah you can find some pretty good stuff for under 20 bucks

it's pretty decent for 8 bucks tbhfam

it's "pretty good" the way any other cheap alcohol is, at which point cost per ABV is the most important thing up to the point where the taste of it is nearly as bad as the alcohol itself

i mean, you don't drink "for the taste", right?

moved my uncle's stuff out of his old place with my other uncle and my dad today. he died a year and a half ago from a hole in the gut from the vodka, got surgery for it once but kept drinking after

please name them, i need some recommendations

Which makes me wonder why they're not booted off to /r9k/.

last night I stopped at the pub across the road from my work place and had a pint, then went home and had some sailor jerry's and fancy cola.

Drinking some sailor jerry while listening to the new paramore album. Shits pretty nice, "caught in the middle" is my favorite song. About to go to the local deli place and get something nice then come home and watch anime and get wasted. Might even pick up a new bottle of rum (because rums the best) thinking of some nice dark rum, suggestions would be appreciated.

love this shit

sitting on the porch drinking pic related and reading moby dick while the rain falls

fuck you

That's a good life there

Not drinking tonight (just lime La Croix, the bubbly water for discerning gentlemen).

Last night I had some Surly Furious with a few shots of Maker's Mark thrown in. Played Terraria for most of the night, then when I got too tipsy ordered three CDs off Amazon: two Gorillaz albums and I don't remember the third.

To extend the comfy I went out for brunch this morning and had some quiche while reading Emma, the comic novel for discerning gentlewomen.

If I was to say my order of irish whiskeys were
Tullamore dew
Jameson
Bushmills

what would I think of red breast?

Drinking a couple Budweisers, listening to Juggalo music, playing Xbox. Work at 11pm, should be a busy, quick night.

Yes I am white trash from murrica.

Is this the /mu/ thread then?

Drinking Bulleit Rye and listening to pic related

it is now user

sipping on wild turkey 101
watching shameless, only watchable when im drunk
listening to remo drives album when im not watching shameless

Finished off a bottle of James Pepper 1776 Rye I've had for about three months now. I'm not too experienced with ryes, but it's definitely one of the better ones I've had.

yeah i cant stand that show

bump

Just sipping some cruzan aged rum mixed with pineapple and orange juice, watching youtube. Having a chill sunday, Ill probably make some cheese dip with green peppers and diced tomatoes and some deer meat my friend gave me. Its just gonna be a comfy day :)

That does sound comfy, but are you going to listen to an album?

I'll probably listen to mewithoutyou's pale horse's pale horses album, cause im feeling that type of way. Hope you have a comfy day too user!

The last thing I had was a 375 ml bottle of Jack Daniels on Thursday. It was shit as expected but drinking garbage every now and then makes it easier to appreciate better stuff. I only drink once or twice a week so I probably won't have anything else until Wednesday at the earliest.

Redbreast is significantly better than all of those.

what you planning on drinking next?

I'm drinking PBR and watching beer reviews on youtube.

I drank yesterday too, but I only go on short benders now. I don't drink everyday any longer.

probably best user, it comes down to balance

Yeah I was getting really sick and it had to stop. I was shitting my pants occasionally and puking every morning. Not fun. I killed all the bacteria in my gut I think.

Serves you right for drinking that piss water. Get some real shit like some tequila that always done me right.

Oh, I cut back to beer.

I was drinking vodka when I was drinking daily.

>"best friend" just blew me off for the Streetlight Manifesto concert tonight in Bmore last minute. About to get pissed on vodka and send her fucked up texts later.

Best whiskey for under $20 (750 ml)
Listening to sappy melancholy shit.

plz post results

what kind of sappy shit senpai

I may just do that. What kind of person just doesn't answer the phone the day of the concert after planning for a month? I could have invited someone else if she backed out yesterday.

a female who wants to back out on a commitment and does it in the most infantile way possible

>flying dog's double dog DIPA
>playing zelda, gonna heat up some soup to go with the bread i made earlier today
>NPR

kek. Well when you put it that way...

Is there a big difference in taste between Hennessy VS, VSOP, and XO?

Just how much you're willing to spend, Jamal.

i'm drinking a rye whiskey from a local distillery (brooklyn) and listening to joanna newsom. how are you guys feeling tonight?

You swap that Zelda out for BF1 and you're pretty much me. What's your local affiliate?