Breakfast Cereal Thread

This is my favorite cereal, can you anons tell me what your preferred and hated serials are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apJS7KWb9TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best: maple mini wheats
Worst: blueberry mini wheats
Extra the worst: oops all berries

I love fibery cereals, recently been on a Kashi go-lean kick.

Raisin Bran

t. Adult man

I know it's healthy for me but I love raisin brand.

It's healthy so why does it taste so good?!

I hate anything with marshmallows.

Frosted Flakes are objectively the best breakfast cereal.

If I have to be an adult, Raisin Bran Crunch or Honey Bunches of Oats.

My sugary go to is Reeses Puffs, followed by PB Cap'n or regular.

Shout out to Malt-O-Meal Blueberry Muffin Tops.

best: reeses puffs, honey bunches of oats, lucky charms, cinnabon

awful: frosted mini wheats, fruit loops,

plain non-honey nut cheerios make me fucking gag

Definitely the cereal I eat when I'm looking for a sugary cereal that brings me back to childhood, OP. Good taste.

Best cereal. I can eat a whole box in one sitting.

flat fruit loops, terribad

Kys idiot

Always and forever

For me

O's have a special place in my childhood even though they cut up my mouth something fierce

Are cereal mascosts still a thing like are they making new ones, I feel like it was just an 80s-90s thing and they just stuck with it.

>Daily cereal
Honey nut cheerios, frosted flakes or cornflakes, Honey bunches of oats, or blueberry miniwheats. Just cycle through the week

>Sugary cereal
Reeses puffs or cocoa puffs

Because it's not healthy, it's basically a sugar cereal with some raisins thrown in.

Raisin Bran or Honey Bunches of Oats.

they just use superheroes and shit now

youtube.com/watch?v=apJS7KWb9TY

I typically eat oatmeal but here's my favorite cold cereal. Its probably chock full of sugar so I buy it as a treat sometimes

Technically it is more sugary, you are correct. But the difference is so fucking small they don't even put it on the box.

the patrician manchild's choice

kys idiot

how is it after all these years they have not fixed this problem? that shit destroys many anons' mouths

I love me some Peanut Butter Crunch, but it makes my mouth feel all greasy.

I like corn and rice cereals. Chex are great, for example. But I also feel like I have to fucking wolf the bowl down or it'll instantly be soggy.

Exactly, 18 grams of sugar per one serving it's like drinking a cup of coca cola for breakfast and claim that you eat healthy

There's 19g of sugar in a medium sized apple.

Soda is entirely empty calories, sugar being the only source. Raisin Bran has a decent amount of fiber and protein.

The fiber also affects how your body processes the sugar in a more positive manner.

Okay.

I was adding to your point my dude.

Oh how I wish for another taste of King Vitamin. Sadly, its been discontinued in my area.

I mix a big ass spoonful of flavored cream cheese into instant oats every morning.

Raisin Bran is only slightly better for you than those garbage cereals. It's still full of sugar and lots of calories because eating a bowl is like eating a bunch of grapes

Raising Bran crunch is my favorite but I'd hardly call it healthy

My two favourites are no longer produced: Product 19 and Basic 4.
Of those remaining, Rice Krispies and Crispix are best, IMO.

As for cereals I hate: anything with marshmallows. Fuck marshmallow cereal.

I'm perfectly okay with sweet cereals, mind you, just prefer ones that aren't as sweet. And I fucking detest marshmallow. Fuck.

Do you dislike all marshmallows, or just the pretend chalky as shit ones in breakfast cereals?

I'm not particularly fond of regular marshmallows, but I don't hate them. They're okay. But I absolutely hate those fake-ass Technicolor shits found in cereals like Count Chocula and Lucky Charms.

those little raisin bursts are perfection

im craving frosted flakes now

Found out malt o meal made generic oreo os earlier this year. I could never find them in stores, but I bought a bag for $6 off the walmart site, and it was pretty fuckin good. Wasn't quite the same as I remember oreo os, but I last had those a decade and a half ago so they're probably pretty close.

god tier - honey nut cheerios, frosted flakes, raisin bran, golden grahams, cinammon life

acceptable - reeses puffs, cocoa pebbles, all capn crunch cereals, special k

grose - trix, fruity loops, any mini wheats, fruity pebbles, honey bunches of oats, corn pops, plain life

shit tier - plain cheerios, lucky charms, cinammon toast crunch, apple jacks

>blueberry mini wheats
>worst

Fuck off.

I never said anything about being healthy. Raisin Bran Crunch just looks better on the shelf if someone comes by.
Plus I can't eat Lucky Charms at a business meeting and still expect to be taken seriously.

>Two scoops.
My internal Veeky Forums autist is laughing maniacally.

Crunchy nut cornflakes, nothing unusual
If I can find them I will at least try any cinnamon-flavoured ones, but they're strangely rare in the UK

BEST:
> Cookie Crisp
> Froot Loops
> Reese's Puffs
> Oreo O's
> Honey Bunches of Oats
> Bran Flakes

WORST:
None really, I've always found cereal to still be neutral/mediocre at the absolute worst.
Not a lover of anything with the artificial or freeze dried fruit bits though. Like Raisin Bran or Special King Strawberry

>no mention of the king of all cereals
Get on my level

fuck you.

superb

alternatively: wheaties, honey bunches of oats, frosted flakes, corn chex.

i like raisin bran, where i add my own raisins to bran flakes; grapenuts; wheat chex; honestly, i like lower sugar now.

>grapenuts

My dude. I don't know why these are so unpopular. Do people just eat them dry out of the box or something?

bit off topic.
Hot late night, do you drop a ice cube to chill and enjoy cereal?

This shit right here is the reason why marijuana is bad for you

my nigga

No, I refrigerate my milk instead.

>only comes in a 10 oz box

It may be king but it's not worth its cost.

I eat it dry, doesn't taste as good when with milk or wet in general.

chex cereal is great, especially honeycomb.

This is by far the g.o.a.t chex cereal though

Forgot to say, hands down my favourite cereal. could eat it everyday.

Plain French Toast Crunch is patrician though.

I used to love cereal so much ... until I realized it was 2,000 calories for a big bowl and only kept you full for 2 hours. Absolute waste of calories.

Who /goldengrahams/ here?

>putting honey bunches of oats that low

You best sleep with one eye open motherfucker

Really cheap source of protein

>cereal
I thought you had to be at least 18 to post here.

I hope your pic is fake, how anyone could make it to that point being that much of a pussy is questionable, but causing the patient and their family to panic makes me beyond furious

Britfag here, I've recently gotten into Alpen.

Muesli is good for you. I think. You've got your bran flakes in there, your oats, your hazelnuts, and your raisins - quite a good balance of healthy shit.

I try and go for the no added sugar stuff, to keep my sugar intake down.

I used to have things like porridge and bran flakes, but they're both pretty fucking bland after a while, and porridge is too much effort. I do still like bran flakes, but I just think it's better to have something with a bit more variety, and fruit are good for you, so that's why I go for muesli these days.

pssst

its trash

>two scoops

>cereal
>protein

Stop believing marketing you gullible fuck

It's wheat protein, it's not the sort of protein that your body really needs

The milk is far more important for protein, because that is the sort of protein that your muscles need

If you want protein for breakfast then cook some eggs, faggot, or buy some whey powder

Veeky Forums would murder you senpai