ITT: Richkid Kitchens

This is one of my kitchens in which my servants dutifully perfect my daily meals.

Post yours, Veeky Forums.

>That faux Tuscan bullshit from 15 years ago

If your family is that rich, make them remodel the kitchen, because that shit is dated as fuck.

Pro-tip: The arrow next to [Reply] on the OP has an option to do an image search. You have the power to spot bullshit in a matter of seconds.

Lol i was just trolling man calm down

We have a kitchen thread already

Not that we really want you shitting up things there, it would have been better than making a new damn thread

this is one of the most autistic things ive read on Veeky Forums in at least a whole day.

Mississippi?

>I was just pretending to be a fucking loser!
Damn.... You got us..

who cares it looks nice, not everybody has to have some shitty cosmopolitan mess full of minimalist african art

>pretending to be a niggerest nigger.

I had richboi friends as a kid and they were always so fucking stingy about where we could be in the house or what we could do
Now when I see these insane richboi kitchens I just feel disgusted and uncomfortable

the wording of the post clearly indicates this is not a serious thread

>just described a style even older
What decade do you live in?

Damn....

I like this kitchen, as as close you can get to the more classical work kitchens that you put in your basement so you didnt have to smell various shit and smoke all day while your servants did the work.

>marble work surface

What are you a fucking pirate user

Best one so far.

man those are gaudy