What should i get

what should i get

Get the papardelle my dude

a hoagie from Wawa

I dont know any of these words

Ask for their dollar menu

I'd try the roasted beets and maybe the trout.

What the fuck is antipasta?
Anti-matter pasta? The opposite of pasta?

a life

Well done steak with ketchup

This menu looks like half the menus in my city. What's with this shit. I'm not going sit here and go through the menu item by item, but fucking everything on there I've seen en masse on so many fucking restaurant menus in the past couple of years, I'm sick of it. Did they pass around a fucking nationwide memo or something?
>short rib pasta of some kind
>lamb ragu
>cheese and charcuterie plate
>beets and goat cheese
>"house made" mozzarella (it's so fucking easy to make, that's why)
>squash soup
>and always the damn duck confit with poached egg, crisped fat, and mustard. Seriously, stop it.
>wild mushroom pizza
>fucking carbonara
>spiced walnuts on salad
>everything under the "entrees" goddamn it....

lol

Cold pickled veg, cheeses, and assorted nitrate filled meat goodies.

Saffron Trenette

On a food board bitching about food. Fuck off.

why

Goat Raclette

Trout and squash soup. Not really a seasonal menu but looks good.

>muh black garlic

scallops

you realise he left the restaurant several hours ago, yeah?

>eight fucking dollars for cauliflower

you better be in Canada or Australia my dude because that is way too fucking much

Chicken Nugger(6)

Trout almondine and squash soup.

Beets and goats cheese then them moules with chorizo. Nice menu, hope you have a
good time.

>Did they pass around a fucking nationwide memo or something?
national food suppliers have a limited selection of "upscale" dishes.

>$9 for cauliflower with vinegar and pesto

Nice

Why don't they feel embarrassed about putting carbonara on the menu? I can understand maybe having a special if they have too many ingredients about to turn or if someone specifically asks for it, but other than that it should just be kept off.

muh negro

yes

The Lasagna looks pretty tasty.

No tendies?

>entree
>clearly the main meal

WAT

Aids

Entree is used fairly commonly as "main dish" in the states for...whatever reason
We call entrees "appetizers" because we're simpletons

Ya'know, I never thought about this. My best guess is that it was some type of miscommunication between languages back when the french and brits were still prevalent over here, and then we never fixed it after they fucked off.

also the whole america hates any country but themselves thing so they decided to f up the entire language like grey into gray
i'd get that prime butcher steak op

American English is an obvious improvement on British English. It removes the unnecessary bullshit while maintaining and often times making the meaning clear