Gamerfuel thread

gamerfuel thread

fat

OP is a faggot, and a noob

genetics actually

>only one bag of combos
this guy is disgusting

beef jerky original

When I was a lot younger I would see something like that and think "wow, delicious!" but now I realize it takes like one bag of any particular junk food before I'm put off of it for a couple nights. Replace 90% of that shit with decent meals and I'm down: steak and potatoes with green beans, spaghetti and meatballs in sauce, chicken caesar salad, a delivery pizza and wings, a burger and fries from a fast food place with an ice cream shake, a BLT sub sandwich with lettuce and jalapeƱos on it...

I usually just order a pizza

So this is what heaven looks like

>that fucking monstrosity
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pizza"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
at least spoiler that shit

I love Laffy Taffy.

tfw 96 lbs.

stop. you're making me hungry

>>/v/377455797
fuck you

fuck you

fucking piece of shit mods

Combos are disgusting

haha fuck you nerds from /v/

Get this trash off of our board

Fucking /v/ermin losers

>being mad about some genuine 'go 'za

Hi Veeky Forums

Diabeetus thread?

>this is what neets spend my hard earned raced money on

Fuck u m8

"IF I SAW MY SON EATING THIS I WOULD SMASH HIS $6000 COMPUTER AND FIND HIM A BOYFRIEND"

-user DAD, 28-TIME TIRED OF BULLSHIT

How's that beetus treatin you?

you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about

Are you sure? How does this ananas and ham 'go 'za make you feel?

you are the only person in the last 5 years to purchase a full size mr goodbar

>No Flamin Hot Lime Cheetos
>No Funyuns
Let me guess, you play Blizzard games?

DIBS ON THE sour brite crawlers

>only one can of pringles and they're fucking ranch, the worst flavor
the hell is wrong with you

There is absolutely nothing wrong with d3. Okay maybe a little.

wanna fucking die dude

>gamerfuel
more like acnefuel

im master rank in ow and i snack on fucking fruits

is this DSPGaming?

>thread moved from /v/
>"gamerfood"
And people wonder why this board is going downhill.

Yeah it's more like Mr goodBAD

vro irs mr badbar

I dunno how people can eat like this... sure the food tastes good... but don't the side effects bother you? I can understand someone not wanting to be a fat ass - but the sodium overload (resulting in high blood pressure), the sugar overload (resulting in diabetes) and the citric acid overload from the pop (resulting in kidney stones) are so frighteningly daunting to me...

most people aren't eating like this every day. I'm 400lb and I don't even eat close to that much a day. I just eat extremely calorie dense food like rice. 4-5 cups a day, sometimes more.

Your body is significantly more resilient than you give it credit for. You're not gonna get diabetes from a binge of one weekend. You're not going to be afflicted with any sort of permanent blood pressure spike from one weekend either.

Kidney stones are another story but if you're drinking 10+ liters of pop in a weekend you might have a dehydration issue.

I mean, even as much of a fat tub of lard as I am (And yes i'm working on it before you try to derail the topic fuck off, i'm down from 500), i've never had a kidney stone, but blood sugar is usually 90-110 range, and my blood pressure is a little high but well that's obvious.

There's nothing wrong with simple choco and peanuts. Most of these candies got too much going in

>I'm 400lb and I don't even eat close to that much a day. I just eat extremely calorie dense food like rice. 4-5 cups a day, sometimes more.

How the fuck did you get to 400 pounds? And by the way 5 cups of rice isn't a lot. The average Asian eats at LEAST that much, and is skinny as fuck.

You more than likely eat shit food all day, constantly.

This reminds me of the candy scene in that Shaq genie movie.

I wish I had to power to take things from tv and computer screens.

kazam!

one of the first movies i ever saw in theatres. i have barely any memories of it.

Kinda

Anyone have the pic with all the copies of warcraft and the random dildo on the desk?

The secret is that it is barely food and the rest is sugar water.

One word "Diabetes"