Do you take pictures of airport bartenders? What do you like to drink??

Do you take pictures of airport bartenders? What do you like to drink??

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.eater.com/2017/5/11/15623410/midway-airport-food-renovations-new-restaurants-may-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Drinking in Australia.

Your first mistake.

No, the first would be
>existing in Australia

how is that drink staying in the glass?

the earth pulls everything on it toward it so if you're on any part of it it pulls you to the middle

High gravity beer for sure.

Flat earth

It seems that many airport bars have a special where if you order a beer, you can get a shot for $2-3 more.

I try to get a high abv beer and always request a shot of bourbon served on the rocks.

It's me again. Turns out the mcdonalds at midway airport in chicongo ran out of fries AND ice cream. Anyone else experiencing this shit show??

Okay so they are barricading the mcdonalds in midway airport in chicago. Management has no idea. They're looking for the keys to close all this shit.

Okay so the manager said
"Fucking barricade the place until my boss comes." Anyone else seeing this shit??

They just fucking closed. A mcdonalds. Thanks a lot fucking chicago, you couldn't keep a mcdonalds running at 7:30p on a friday night.

Okay, just so everyone knows. Some company is buying out EVERY restaraunt in midway airport at chicago. DO NO BUY ANYTHING from this airport tonight. There's fucking construction crews and every restaurant is changing staff and all the iventory is shit. The bar I went to didn't have a cabernet. Mcdonalds only had FUCKING buttermilk fried chicken sandwiches. DO NOT get suckered into buying shit at kidway airport tonight because all the employees don't seem to care at all and shit is hitting the fan and customers are hungry, LIKE ME.

most og thread on Veeky Forums since patty cat guy.

Dude thanks but no joke. Fucking construction crews are shutting everything down. Do not get suckered into buying a $14 burger that's at the end of the inventory prepared by high teenagers that just got bought out and lost their jobs.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?

Well if OP never posts again we know a blackout team got him

OP here. i just asked the man in he blue shirt if he is affiliated with mcdonalds. He laughed and said no and that "he wished he was though because he wants that stock". I can't fucking escape you shills even in real life.

I JUST fucking ate two burgers prepared by these assholes. Obviously the employees didn't care about the quality of my food if they were PERMANENTLY CLOSING IN 10 FUCKING MINUTES.

take more pictures of the blackout team

You should run in there and start screaming about how the mcchicken is the best fast food sandwich and see how long it takes for you to get arrested.
Do it for Veeky Forums.

Gladly

The guy in the blue fucking shirt KNOWS SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT. I was going to order a shake as a pre-flight treat and now all I get are FUCKING cheddar combos because I can't trust any prepared food in this god damned airport.

What the FUCK is going on??

what the fuck is happening,? op are you safe?

I'm fine, but they just WRAPPED THE FUCKING REGISTERS UP IN PLASTIC WRAP.

Forgot pic. I'm too upset.

Run, OP, they're gonna shut you down too.

Fucking wot. Am monitoring thread with concern now.

>no update in 8 mins
Guess NWO got op

tl;dr: The Arches are out, Sushi Burrito is in.

chicago.eater.com/2017/5/11/15623410/midway-airport-food-renovations-new-restaurants-may-12

You're retarded

I'm fine. Just keeping a watchful eye oht for everyone. Nothing to report for now other than the fact that I suspect southwest airlines deliberately delayed flights for no reason, forcing desperate, hungry customers to clear out the remaining inventory in all of these restaurants in grand fashion. You should see the lines at fucking home run in pizza. This all started because the bartender told me that some big company is buying everyone out at midway and they'll have a tmfucking monopoly. Good luck getting a pint of miller for $5.

legit worried about your safety bro

No, this is fun. You're a boring man.