Let's talk about fast food tacos

Let's talk about fast food tacos.
I think Del Taco, TECHNICALLY, has a better quality and value than Taco Bell. The tacos cost mere cents, and they actually taste like something you might get at home or in a cafeteria, made by a real lunch lady.

However, here's the thing....Taco Bell's advantage is not the price or the quality of the tacos, but it is the novelty. Taco Bell has crazy stuff, crazy mad ideas, things like Gordita Crunches, Chalupa shells, double decker combined tacos, Mexican Pizzas tacos, Crunchwrap tacos, Dorritos tacos, smothered burritos, and on top of all this crazy stuff, they also pump it up with all kinds of out of this world special sauces!

So, in the end, I like both places and I think they both have a different good things about them. And one more thing, at Taco Bell, the cheese gets a little melty, at Del Taco, the cheese goes on cold and raw, both are good in my book

for me it's Taco Express, the best Mexican fast food chain

I've never even HOIIIIID of that

>bun taco

Feel Taco didn't do much for me. I love Taco Bell for all the reasons you listed. And if I want better non meme food fast Tex Mex I have Taco Cabana, which costs more but fills that need for authentic cheap Tex Mex food that you can't find at Taco Bell. Del Taco stands somewhere in between the two of them. I liked it, and it was cheap. But I really just don't have any reason to go there.

you're missing out mang

$5 GIANT pork adobada burrito with all the fixings, mmm makes my boipucci pucker with joy.

i live up the street from a taco cabana and its the shit

think sloppy joes you nigger

>not eating at Pollos hermanos

taco casa is cheap as dirt and delicious

>Of The Taco

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the greatest fast food item ever invented.

>bun taco

could someone explain to me how "bun taco" differs from a burger?

When "del taco's" best item on the menu is a hamburger... Something is wrong here but oh boy that burger is delicious. I think it's the sauce they use

How can Del Taco even compete?

>protip: it literally can't

It's loose ground beef rather than a patty. Like a sloppy joe, without the saucy goodness.

who here /feedsthebeast/?

What's the carne asada

Skirt steak(del tacos mystery meat) chopped up like real tacos

so essentially a burger without the binding agent of a patty?

Taco Bell manager here. Taco Bell is fucking shit.

were aware of this, but I still love your steak quesadillas

Nothing beats a little hole in the wall Mexican joint. But since OP specified fast food I'll throw Taco John's hat into the ring. Love the salsa bar. Only problem is the side with every meal is fried potatoes/aka tater tots.

>Hat
>Should have said Sombrero

Damnit.

I went to Del Taco once when I was 16 and got some 20 tacos for $10 deal.
Gave me insanely bad food poisoning.
Haven't been able to stomach the idea of going back 8 years later.

taco bueno master race

jesus those commercials we're so cringey and looked like their budget for them was whatever was in beast's pocket at the time

The crisp burritos at TacoTime are the shit. I used to get them all the time in college.

yesterday i had 1 spicy chicken crunchwrap and 2 cheesy gordita crunches and some random burrito

>he doesn't know Taco Johns

Taco Johns is shit-tier and tastes like your mother's unwashed taint, icky yucky poopy!

BUT IN THEIR DEFENSE, I really love their beer battered fish tacos, squeeze some lime and hnnnnngh.

But everything else just tastes like pleb tex mex I could get at the Loop in Manitou Springs, sorry!