Common items with scary ingredients

Common items with scary ingredients

Other urls found in this thread:

publix.com/pd/publix-premium-ice-cream-strawberry/RIO-PCI-112889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro tip: if your favorite national ice cream brand isn't haagen dazs you have shit taste

>not eating Bonabona icecream

Pleb.

what, you afraid of some food coloring you candy ass bitch?

best and only ice cream that doesnt taste like cow butt, literally.

>National brand
>Lorem ipsums and half finished website

gtfo bitch not even close, there is no better national brand than haagen dazs

Come on goy- er... I mean guys, those have all been approved by the FDA. Don't you trust your government? It's all SAFE! I'm a fertile and healthy white man and I eat those chemicals all the time.

what in the fuck is that

>natural roasted peanut flavor

Protip. Ingredient loopholes exist.

holy shit my sides this is some next level jewery

Then why haven't the jews at unilever figured this out with breyers? They list all the shit tier stabilizers. You can taste the difference

Lots of shitty bread products contain a chemical called azodicarbonamide which is one of the main components of carpet underlay and yoga mats.

Lots of shitty bread products contain a chemical called dihydrogen monoxide which one of the main components in the weed killer, Roundup.

>cream cheese
>"may" contain milk ingredients

For a food to be marketed as zero calories it has to be either less than 5 calories per serving (in the US) or made of material that can't be digested (like in diet soda), right? So this peanut butter is mostly undigestable?

Not really. It explicitly states it is calorie free. It's pretty much peanut butter extract, much like any other extract (vanilla, maple, etc).

Get lost on your way to Reddit, Dad?

There's no way those amino acid percentages are any more than a vague estimate

this is what I am confused about like how does vegetable fibre and corn starch not have calories?

What is there to be confused about? We don't have the enzymes to digest cellulose.

not in the eu

ok what about the corn starch?

It's listed below salt. Which is 50% sodium. And there is 105mg of sodium per serving. So there is less than 200mg of cornstarch per serving. 200mg of cornstarch has 0.76 calories. You can have less than 5 calories and still put 0 calories on the label. Mystery solved.

Most products in america contain a chemical called fructose which is the main chemical in semen.

>buy glorious Publix brand strawberry ice cream
>ingredients: milk, sugar, strawberries

BTFO probably

|
|>
|

publix.com/pd/publix-premium-ice-cream-strawberry/RIO-PCI-112889

Just noticed
>Beat juice

anything with msg

Why not just make your own cheese dip. It's not that hard.

Beet juice when you want it more red
Beat juice when you want it more white

It's literally peanut flavored cornhusks

> common ingredients
If you're fat, sure.

Wood shavings
Maybe idk

Lmaoing at those american nutrition value lists. Of course even those your shitty lobbying system had to ruin. You can't really see how calorie dense foods are from it because you can just write that a serving is 5 grams and only 50 calories!

In europe you have to show how much calories everything has in 100 grams so you actually know how much compared to other food products.

This has more to do with the usa's super detailed regulations involved in cheese labeling than it does ingredients. I can guarantee you that that's the same product in both jars

ITT:

Americans.

America label regulation is actually changing to be more wary of container size.

Then why does the American one have Worcestershire sauce?

>Walden Farms

In your wife's son's anus:

Muslims.

This thread just got 20% scarier

Blame the democrats because it was their big idea in the last 20 years that the reason why so many ghetto kids are fat fucks is because nobody knows "portion size" that's why they tell you on the side.

>Common items with scary ingredients

Probably all the shit you eat that has raw eggs in it. Tzaziki sauce, actual caesar dressing, carbonera sauce

What's your point? Are you implying that you're basically eating yoga mats? No, you couldn't be that retarded. You clearly already know that azodicarbonamide thermally decomposes into inert gases that we breathe daily, and is only used to create air bubbles via that decomposition. Bread is spongy because of air bubbles, as are yoga mats.

Hey, it's vegan!

Fuck off, ponyfag.

>Probably all the shit you eat that has raw eggs in it
so?

>scary ingredients
I don't see long ingredient lists like that as scary. They're just a telltale sign of shit quality products.

>servings 6

My peanut butter lasts ages. Do people spread it an inch thick or something?

>carBONEra

Who do you think owns Haagen dazs

>Tzaziki sauce
>eggs
Are republicans really this stupid?

What do you find weird about that?

started by jews, now owned by nestle who hasn't driven the product into the ground yet unlike unilever with breyers.

The serving size on that stuff is half a cup, vs. actual peanut butter where the serving size is like 1 or 2 tbsp.

This. Say what you want about Nestle, but at least they still use actual cocoa butter in their products.

Unilever turns every product is absorbs into shit.

Hahaha is this legit?? Oh you don't wanna see my smug face when the next cunt starts to bitch about perfectly fine E numbers.

This is illegal here in the first world (Netherlands). Product packages are not allowed to "lie", like, there's no fucking cheese at ALL in there, why does it say "Cream Cheese". The rest is poison as well

>Sugar free
>Fat free
>Calorie free

I once ate an entire tub of that
the throat feeling afterwards wasn't so great

Dude that's like over a cup of sugar.

>this is illegal here in the first world

Yeah, all joking aside, the corporate control over the USDA and FDA due to their ownership of Congress should really scare my fellow compatriots in the land of Corporate Freedom. They've gotten away with slopping chemical laden unexportable poison in our trough for far too long. Citizens seem to like it however, so what can you do?

What part of it is poison?

I ate an entire container of betty crocker lemon frosting because I was stranded at someones house for a week, only thing in the house was frosting and a can of coconut milk which gave me the runs.

IDGAF. Shit is delicious

Literally everything material is a chemical you fucking dolt

Lmao
In that order
objectively poison :
>HMCS
>Palm oil
>corn starch
Special snowflake but still true poison :
>sugar

Ash is considered a sugar??

This is probably made with Olean, a product that imitates the physical properties and mouth feel of fat. Eating just twice the recommended serving size of foods made with Olean would cause it to absorb vitamins from your body that would be unknowingly expelled from your ass in a greasy liquid shit. This is what caused so many Americans to shart in mart

What's scary about this, exactly? It's meat trimmings and cornmeal. Jesus.

they got less scary after taking basic chemistry

pennsyltucky detected

What does it mean "slices should not touch"?

leave a bit of room between slices in the pan when cooking

>Buying Jewish scam ice cream

>not calling it by it more based name, ponhoss

what do you think "spice" means in canada

I eat only whole plant foods. They don't have ingredient lists because they are the only ingredient (except for shit like fungicide on citrus and shellac on apples)

How long could someone eat that shit exclusively before dieing?

Wow. Let me get this straight, I'm probably looking at a jar full of hydroxyethylcellulose, salt, with cornstarch and xanthan gum as thickening stabilisers - and trace amounts of flavouring, colouring, acidity regulator, preservative and sweetener.

It probably only says "refrigerate after opening" because they aren't using enough xanthan gum to stabilise it properly so it'll smell like celery after a week.

The product in that jar is almost entirely undigestable cellulose, correct.

Not even.

No, it doesn't have any fats. It would be nowhere near as bad as olestra. It's basically a jar of soluble fibre. It's flavoured metamucil.

If that contained Worcestershire sauce in Canada I think they'd have to call it out as non-vegetarian because of the anchovy-derived "natural flavouring".

Well other than salt it doesn't have any nutrients, so I wouldn't make any long-term plans.

Yeah and still there are people who can eat that shit and then drink gallon of coke...

Neat, but where's the minerals?