youtu.be/uQOnMVnstfE
youtube.com/watch?v=hFuIUvBdoE4
youtube.com/watch?v=o5f9d3m35VU
youtube.com/watch?v=WLTynG9aVvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ydhFVNNCSqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sure that's not pork?

>falling for the myoglobin merchant

i always buy the ugly gray meat in the "quick sale" section. it's just as good.

supermarkets use tricks to give meat that bright red myoglobin color: gasses, nitrates, etc.

Can't smell it, but looks fine. Bright red meat is a marketing meme.

Of course not. Jack himself said it's been sitting in the freezer.

It still probably tastes fine, though. Color change doesn't necessarily equate to spoilage.

Retard.

The quick sell shit is fucking disgusting. The taste is always different.

>SNIKT

god I hate this fat fuck yet I still watch every shit vid you guys post.

This guy has to be trolling, right?

you're the retard, retard

american meat is treated with carbon monoxide to fool you into thinking it's fresh

is birb ok

No.

Really keeping them fingertips tucked away.
Kek.
That has to be the most awkward way of cutting ever.

Yes

sounds and looks like bullshit to me. kind of refuse to believe all of it is treated that way

Sources please

Source: my anus

You fucking cuck millenial faggot

This. The smell is the key.

it's the same with tuna

the right MIGHT SEEM better, but it's actually not, it's been pumped full of chemicals, bruised and hurt in the wild and generally tossed around, whereas the left is farm raised and you know it has been treated right

And what is bad about treating meat this way? Is it bad for your health?

>whereas the left is farm raised and you know it has been treated right

I lol'd

it's funny because the more you pay for steak the worse it looks

I don't think he said it was bad. He just said it leads to a misunderstanding of what meat actually looks like, so people see meat in OPs pic and think it's "off" because it isn't bright red.

Having said that OPs pic is Jack so it's probably five weeks gone.

there's a difference between using correct claw grip technique and just mashing your fist into whatever you're cutting like the drooling ape you are

but this is ja/ck/ after all

>that clenched grip on the meat
its sad i know exactly who this is

The ring is the key.

farm raised fish are disgusting and packed full of chemicals that have zero oversight in the industry

t. commercial fisherman

It's not just the chemicals, those cramped pens are full of fucking parasites

its true, i fished (salmon) out of alaska and we would occasionally catch farm fish that escape the pens. the meat is gray and if you look at it under a microscope there are parasites everywhere not to mention the disease waves that run through the farms that never get reported on/corrected.

hello anons, I butcher my own meat. Hogs, steers, and deer. Our beef doesn't look like either of those in pic related. Its more of a crimson.

So even if it is still treated I wouldn't want to buy meats stamped with old dates dummy.

Birb is fake.

W2C a ja/ck/ ring?

your local public high school

Pretty common knowledge

>Know fuck all about cooking
>Live on own
>Eating out all the time gets too expensive
>Pre cooked meals are gross
>Decide to start cooking
>See Jack
>Never fuck up anything like he does.

Like what the fuck. I've made a bunch of dishes already, and I've never fucked up anything. How fucking hard is it to read a meat thermometer? When I made chicken taco meat, they came out tender so that you could shred that shit with forks, why does he need those stupid ass pork knuckles?

He does food product reviews from time to time, but most of the time he has no clue how to use it. Like when he tried to cut a wooden spoon using a ceramic knife to test its sharpness.

But thats wild meat. Its a darker color then the left picture.

You know he blamed the claws and not his rubbery undercooked pork, right?

omg wherrrrre

Who is this?

that looks like porc

youtu.be/uQOnMVnstfE
7:20

>our beef
God damn it, user.

>not laying away
fucking retard, look at that splash, getting hot oil on yourself isn't fun at all.

>hot oil

Jack is so stupid that his multiple mistakes cancel each other out. Despite not knowing how to place a piece of meat in a pan, his inability to preheat the pan saved him from getting burned.

>farm raised, treated right
rofl

fuck why would anyone eat such fungus ridden "meat"

i love ja/ck/ threads because even though i've been looking at them for years and it's mostly the same old silly shit.. there's always some gem i've never seen hiding away somewhere

it's tasty

Your bait and this meme definitely isn't.

This
Red meat is totally meme food. Treated to make you think it is fresh. Smell is the only way to tell if meat has turned. Ask you butcher.

Jack is probably one of the dumbest people I have ever seen. He gets kidney stones from being a fat fuck that eats sugar and salt all day, and then manages to have a snake oil salesman convince him that they are caused by the chlorine in his tap water being absorbed through his fucking skin. In the comments he gets called out on being a retard and doubles down.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFuIUvBdoE4

I have the source but you would need access to it (available for biological researcher)

Um, I'm colorblind and even I don't think those juices have run clear.

>dat demonstration
>it's like an mlm conman 101 of trickery
mother of god

Hi, you must be new here. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

to be fair, the oil is hot, just not hot enough to properly cook a steak

to be fair its more than enough.

>Amerifats deepfrying everything.....

I have access to it, post it

>has tongs
>uses them to push the food

It's a little oxidized but looks perfectly fine.

deep frying refers to the amount of oil not the temperature...

>yuropoor education

Every time. Every time this webm pisses me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5f9d3m35VU

I'm not familiar with the details of canning, what's bad about this?

He has to be doing this stupid shit for views. God fucking damnit.

>sleeve for the handle

Metal handles get hot when you cook with them.

Because it tastes absolutely divine. The flavor is extra concentrated and especially "beefy". It is kind of like cooking with stock / broth vs cooking with water.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLTynG9aVvE

>bad-animation.jpg
>only shows one still frame

He refused to read manuals

>literally doesn't know how to use a peeler
He's hit a new low.

to me the most annoying thing is when he talks about nutrition values while knowing fuck all, talking like milk has added sugar when the label obviously refers to the lactose

lactose is a sugar dude

>ADDED sugar
>lactose

u a retard?

Are you?

I know that ring

Not to mention he's fucking brushes them sideways and not even clawing right.

it's called DOWN SYNDROMED you insensitive faggots

Generally, meat is red right from the animal so it's not necessarily negative.

Rather, it's something to be ignored in favor of smell and texture.

Your tong game needs work.

It's fish you idiot. Completely different texture. Did you ever even tried to cook a salmon?

Not saying he's doing a good job (small pan, not hot enough etc), but the tongs get you?

I can't believe this guy makes a living out of being a fuckup in the kitchen.
Jelly as fuck

I can only imagine his face is a depressing mix of sadness and thinly veiled contempt for his son

He makes a living out of selling his original BBQ sauce, the Youtube stuff is just icing on the cake

Do people actually buy that shit in any significant amounts? He doesn't even use it in his own videos when barbecue sauce is called for.

He distributes through wal mart. Several people on this board have bought his sauce and made threads

...is it any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=ydhFVNNCSqI

when can gramsey meet this idiot

way too prove your and american lol dont you have plain chicken and mayo too eat??

that doesn't look too bad
at least he cooked the fucking thing