What foods make the worst farts?

What foods make the worst farts?

I think mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches and hashbrowns combinations are probably some of the rankest, loudest toots of them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U21OKHkUFHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beer + Chili...or really anything spicy.

>OP pic
Well of course there is . There's only one star in our universe.

I love white castle but can only eat it when I don't have to leave the house for the rest of the day or the next day.

caramelized onions in my experience

Not technically a food, but fucking Blue Moon.

I drank like 8 of them in one night like a fucking dumbass and had the foulest ass vapors the day after.

wrong. we can observe billions of stars, if we can observe them then they affect us therefore they are in our universe.

Beer. That's it that's the recipe. Doesn't matter if I eat or not for example yesterday I drank about 12-15 beers (lost count) didn't eat shit and when I woke up this morning my room smelled like shit and was really hot from night farts. Then I proceeded to wake every one up with my next fart

foods with lots of petroleum products and preservatives like dominos pizza or certain frozen pizzas because they aren't digestible

>billions

you have autism but don't even know how many stars are observable?

>implying if it's not observable, it's not part of universe
>not knowking latin

keksimus.jpg

Gas station sushi or chicken wings.

homebrew beer farts

Drink heaps of stout then eat muesli for breakfast the next day.

Arby's Shits

you user :)

These things.

Home Brew farts are truly exquisite

Earth is flat, earth stays still and everything rotates around the earth.

Brussel sprouts

for any reasonable purpose, no it is not
t. astrophysicist

So when I watch this cringeworthy show I can imagine everyone having horrific farts?

youtube.com/watch?v=U21OKHkUFHo

Man I swear I've always known a particular smell of fart that I have always understood to be from and also smell like burger king. It's just super weird when I smell it from someone else. The smell of a burger king fart is the same if you left a cheap $1 burger king hamburger in you car for one whole day.

Anything not involving alcohol isn't in the same stratosphere so it has to involve that somehow

Steak
Indian food

Chicken
Pickles
Curry and chilly
Lentils
Cauliflower

Thanks for reminding me that I have a night shift today with a workmate who always sneak farts on me in the middle of the night, smelling like rotten whale shit; he farts on the verge of shitting his pants, and he applauses himself cheerfully when I struggle to not vomit.

Spinach
Dairy products

>volume
raw cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage
beans
basically anything with lots of oligosaccharides

>stench
garlic
meat

Sausage on a roll with peppers and onions, plus chocolate milk.

french onion soup farts smell exactly like french onion soup.

>[my room] was really hot from night farts

Curry farts really ruin my day
Love the stuff tho...

pickled eggs.

This is my fetish.

>hot sweaty night farts