>Liking Ketchup

>claiming others have a shitty palate because they like something you don't

STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE

Nah I agree, ketchup is gross

>not being able to enjoy a good ol' american hot dog as well as foie gras

You're the shitty palate here.

Here come the amerifats

>putting ketchup on a hot dog

I bet you think you're so much more fancy and refined and healthy for putting Mayonnaise on fries, you fat Belgian fuck

I put salt on my fries like a fucking adult.

If I want a sauce with them, I'll make a brown gravy. Tomato sugar paste is literally the last thing I would put near a batch of fries.

I have a friend who will only order items with meet and cheese, and then request them to be meet and cheese only. Hamburgers, coneys, tacos, burritos, etc.

If you do this you have the palate of a small child

I'm a gourmet chef at a 5 star restaurant in NYC, but I have to admit, Ketchup is my guilty pleasure.

Disgusting Canadian detected

>a-a fucking leaf am i right guys
Pathetic lmao

fucking gravy are you horrifyingly obese? Use vinegar like a man.

Thanks for the tip, bong. But I always will put malt on my fish and ketchup on my chips.

Wow this thread is cancer

It's a well known fact that Canadians have a propensity for gravy on their fries

My "shitty palate" saves me a lot of money, babe

>having a shit tier pet like a dog

>Not like gravy and chips

Southern nonce

>5 star

lel

And I'm a US Navy SEAL with over 300 confirmed kills, and the resources to track down and eliminate anyone in the world.

There is only one sign of a shitty palate

>Disliking anything

>well done steak with ketchup
>eating kfc with a knife and fork
>big mac with diet coke
>taco bowls

Fuck you. If I wanted a salad, I'd order a salad, not a cheeseburger.

t. pleb

>liking tartar
>liking pickles
>liking "greens"

>ITT: Signs of a shitty palate

>liking ranch
for literal hillbillies. moved to a certain geographic location and they were putting this shit on EVERYTHING
>french fries
>pizza
>spaghetti
>BREAD

>>>/reddit/

>a fucking adult

>eating fries

lmao @ ur """life""

onions and tomatoes are delicious

>Writing off entire foods as being useless or gross

.thread

I can't stand ketchup but the Germans struck gold with curry ketchup. This shit is amazing with a nice garlicy knackwurst.

Putting ketchup on your food is an indicator of babby taste and a lack of sophistication. But dipping food into ranch dressing is worse.

>sees thread
>turn on PBS
>Jacques Pepin's Fast Food My Way
>glazed kielbasa recipe involving ketchup
Checkmate, OP.

All these experts on Veeky Forums who would of thought. I finally feel like I found the right place for cooking and food. I can't believe there are so many food experts and scientists and psychologists in one single board. It's great. Or you're all fucking stupid and mentally deranged if you even think your opinion makes a difference or matters or is correct or incorrect. "I don't like this so I will make a whole thread about not liking it to see who agrees and possibly gain some nonexistent likes so I can feel accomplished"....3 years later..hey man, you're on Veeky Forums too?! Veeky Forums? Veeky Forums
!!!! Remember the post about ketchup 3 years ago and someone said it was shit?! That was me! ...uhhh you mean 3 hours ago?

6/10 if pasta, 2/10 if you actually typed that out.

ranch on pizza is pretty good though

Only if the pizza you're eating is terribad to begin with.

So if someone copy/paste what I wrote it gains 4 points? Explain how that works. Originality gets points deducted?

It's not originality that gets the points deducted, it's your horrific autism.

It took about 12 seconds to type it out. Not a life time.

oh so ketchup is such an american thing. you faggots can keep nutella then.

Not helping your case there m8

Katsup and onion masterrace

I ate toast for breakfast with some peameal bacon and two hard boiled eggs and a cup of Irish breakfast tea with cream.

Never said they weren't.
They just don't belong on a burger :^)

I had no idea there were two of us on here.

>tfw mix ketchup and ranch together and use it as salad dressing

>my dad's king of the castle. if he wants fancy sauce, he can have fancy sauce

uh, no. it's well known that we like poutine, which happens to be pretty FUCKING DIFFERENT than fries and gravy, you utter dipshit. why would you comment on another country's eating customs without actually, y'know, knowing about them?

retard

No, this stuff isn't gettin' to me. The knifings, the beatings, old ladies being bashed in the head for their Social Security checks, teachers being thrown out of a fourth-floor window because they don't give As, that doesn't bother me a bit.

Or this job, either. Having to wade through the scum of this city, being swept away by bigger and bigger waves of corruption, apathy and red tape. Nah, that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me?

You know what makes me really sick to my stomach?

Is watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody, I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog.

this kek

What is it with southerners and not liking gravy on their chips?

>fries with gravy and cheese
>pretty FUCKING DIFFERENT than fries and gravy
kill you're whom self

i remember when Veeky Forums had mods

LMAO you know restaurants in NYC are rated on a 4 star scale right?

Oh, we have them trust me. They're just a retarded turbo faggot that has my IP written down. I get banned on the regular for dumb fucking nigger shit like "racism" on Veeky Forums? Always for 3-5 days so no appeal. Fucking coward faggot mods who leave threads like "hurr ketchup" , "look at all the pills I take xD" , and ">popular food+condecending image"

Mods here are pale hyper sensitive virgins with microdicks.

If I get banned for this post it just proved my point.

Htf would you know their gender or what they look like? They don't even identify themselves if they post.

>liking food

This board DOES have a singular moderator, an obese gordita Mestizo lady. She only bans fatshaming threads, Trump related threads and "insults" to "people of color".

This guy gets it. Anyone who enjoys food is a numale cuck

She banned me for asking if a turtle was a sandwich, which is fair.

I put ketchup on a hot dog yesterday and it was pretty good. Come at me autists

You're the one who started that thread?! I want to genuinely know if you know what your IQ is? Are you still in school? Are you doing well?

Can i call you pimples, pimples?

The truth is a bannable offense apparently.

SarahPosting is not allowed either, for some reason.

it says Lucy Liu, but I don't think it's Lucy Liu

I got banned for saying gyro meat was just shittier doner meat once.
Then again one time for saying "I got banned for saying nigger once".
Easily the worst mod on the site.

It's a picture of herself obviously. Veeky Forums posters are inept "modern" women trying to learn the basics a few afternoons with their Grans could teach them. She is Pimplechan, now.

Agreed. Mestizo women are jilted, jealous, and selfish.

Hiroshim00t's "diversity" quota can bite the big one.

>It's a picture of herself obviously

filename: 1495389618022.jpg

sure thing

Damage control, shut up pimplechan.

maybe her webcam uploads pictures directly to Veeky Forums before she saves them

pleb I am sous chef at 3 star michaelin star and i FUCKING hate ketchup

If I were her, I'd be doing things to myself right now I cannot say on a blue board.

Remove the hair dye, cosmetics and photo enhancements she probably looks like you. Gross.

Brunette to blonde isn't a dye. I'm a guy and even I know that.

I'm a gourmet chef at a 5 star restaurant in NYC, but I have to admit, Ketchup is my guilty pleasure.

Veeky Forums mod far and away the most power-hungry out of touch with board culture and generally ignorant dumb bitch mod on the whole website and I'll say it to their ugly brown face

Too scared to ban obvious loosely food based trolls but anyone who hurts their faggot feelings gets the coward ass 3-5 day non-appealable bans. Blow my above average cock.

preach on brother. Veeky Forums mods are pure fucking cancer

Quit whining you little bitch. You ran probably ran around posting unironic sturmfront faggotry on a cooking board and got appropriately benched for a few days. If you go to /diy/ or /out/ you don't ever see that sturmdrumpfer crap. For some reason you faggots think Veeky Forums is fair game for it.

Put your mod tag back on and say that coward.

>Voting for shillary
Shiggy diggy you dumb niggy

You're a NEET in Albany, aren't you?

Fuck off mod

>putting ketchup on foie gras
good taste

can you please shut the fuck up with your non-stop insecure bitching you fucking man-baby?

Well Veeky Forums is easily the most triggered board. Do you really blame them? Considering this board is full of fatass tumblrinas.

>not dipping your hot wings in ranch
jesus christ stop breathing my oxygen

>tea
>with cream

>criticisizing le god emperor on MY safe space? haha. back to l.eddit with you, shill!

Give me a break

are you literally 5 years old?

no im 12

carry on then

>being this unfuckable

>disliking anything