What are the most comfortable chef shoes?

what are the most comfortable chef shoes?

Barefoot

*drops glass*

obviously crocs

do you people want form or function? that's what people who shit on crocs don't understand
go ahead and buy your expensive toe pinching smelly shoes made of wood and leather like a fucking cave man

I'll be over here with my pair of $30 indestructible, water proof, breathable, weightless, pinnacle of footwear

You'll learn

Stop being a worthless shitty chef?

Enjoy your ringworm, trash

lemme just break this down for you though
I teach karate and jiujitsu for a living so I'm walking around barefoot on mats all day long, and the studio is in a gym so for the sake of convenience I don't always put my shoes on between classes even when I walk around the gym so I'm on basketball courts, in the locker room, by the pool. No shoes

I walk around barefoot outside all summer, paddle boarding in lakes, walking through the marsh and wetlands by my house pic related all the time. no shoes
never had any problems with my feet.
I one day wore sneakers with no socks, and I ended up with a fungal infection between my toes from the trapped sweat

shoes really are the enemy of good foot health

>oh I'm a fuckin master chef nothing ever goes wrong in MY glorious kitchen!

Using rubber dishes doesn't make you a good chef, user.

Yea flops or no shoes for me, any season or time in my life

I know someone who took some acid and threw away his shoes (because acid). He then went for a walk and never came back.

youd be right if this was/o/

Just straight-up non slips...I usually buy Sketchers. They're light and do the job and are only like $40 bucks and last a few months with regular kitchen hours.

He realized how corrupt a society without shoes was

This nigga knows. I typically wear socks with crocs because otherwise the bottoms of my feet still get a little clammy even with crocs.
My boss doesn't like them but as long as I still wear my boots on a construction site he can deal with it.

Honestly? The fucking restaurant Crocs clown shoes. You have to wear socks with them because they don't breathe, but they are hands down the most comfortable clogs I've ever worn. After 10 hours on your feet you'll feel the difference.

The only thing functionally wrong with them is the non-slip soles start peeling off after a year. That's still a lot of mileage for a cheap clog.

Imagine the firestorm you'd make in the kitchen wearing these bad boys, not to mention the gushing females that catch a glimpse of them everytime the kitchen door swings open...

I usually get the most expensive things in maplins.
Good socks, foot powder, and insoles will work wonders.

You fucking beat me to it - as always FPBP