ITT: Good advertisement

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2017/05/19/burger-king-franchisee-made-employees-hand-out-coupons-at-concentration-camp-site/
youtube.com/watch?v=rKh708h65cY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7d5bnsWhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I most certainly have. Now if you said Japanese, you'd have an argument

but their national sport is fat guy pushing

Fetishes should not be considered national sports.

that wendy's guy running their social media better be getting paid major dollars

it's weirdly well executed -- nice when needed, rude as fuck when needed

NEED a wendy gf

cringe inducing and stolen from stone

>wine in a 500ml beer bottle trying to attract milenials. label reads "When you turned the bottle around did you expect to see a whole lot of marketing BS about vineyards and slopes and how drinking this wine with exotic food you've never heard of will make your life complete? Wrong All we want to give you is permission to kick back and enjoy this bottle "

total faggotry

I would rather have a refreshing Coors Light than have to gag down this shampoo flavored garbage.

all the mcch*Veeky Forumsen threads

>Coors light
>refreshing

try again, that shit tastes like coins soaked in piss

Yeah but they do it intentionally. Nobody accidentally gets into sumo wrestling.

Omg, I'm such a slob, I eat chicken from a bucket

>karai pantsu

I NEED SOMEONE TO EDIT THE WHOLE DOUJIN LIKE THIS PLEAS

i've seen fat japanese people. very few are, but they exist and I'm not talking about smoh wrestlers

Now this is how you do a Shrek-themed dessert.

I remember when Baskin-Robbins had a Shrek-themed ice cream flavor, and it was awful. It contained Nerds or some other hard candy, which is like the worst thing you can put into an ice cream.

I've seen them, too, but I get the feeling those are the ones who eat Western food the most.

Is this real? I refuse to believe it. Looks like a bad shoop.

>THICKBURGERS
O - oh my.

It's /pol/ humor thread content

Its more that asian cultures are very heavy on shaming and less that their food isnt fatty.
Rice is pretty calorie dense, you know.

Good one.

It was made by the Onion.

Does this count?
>Burger King Franchisee Made Employees Hand Out Coupons At Concentration Camp Site
consumerist.com/2017/05/19/burger-king-franchisee-made-employees-hand-out-coupons-at-concentration-camp-site/

Didn't so many people think this is real that subway had to explain themselves and apologize for it?

>ywnh uber fat wendy waifu to sit on your face and call your burgers tiny frozen patties

>light beer

why even drink

Nerds blizzards are good af. I have to bring my own box of nerds to dq if I want one though

I don't usually care much for advertising, but stuff like this appeals to my dumb sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKh708h65cY

top kek

Never buy Stone because of their cringe inducing labels. Arrogant Bastard is mediocre at best anyways.

Why were they called Diamond Shredies before if they weren't even diamonds? People aren't all gonna know it's the same cereal.

>Sin big
>With 8% abv

For Utah that's strong. We can't even buy wine at grocery stores.

You poor bastards. Did the Mormons cuck the state dry?

I can buy pic related for $20, or "Texas Spirit" for $10 in the same size bottle. And that's not even the strong stuff.

You can only get booze at state stores, closed on sundays, and selection is shit. A bottle of hendricks cost 65 bucks.

BK stole the face pic for pic related, and the model has publicly stated that she considers having her picture stolen for this equivalent to being raped.

makes sense, if anyone stole my face and made me suck a disgusting sandwich, i would call it rape

They weren't called Diamond Shreddies before. I don't understand.

Actual Chinese people aren't fat, what you're referring to is "American Chinese"

>muh amerifattieclaps XD

Kill yourself you obsessed cuck

>pride of the nation
No wonder ausies are such prolific shitposters. They have nothing to live for.

I still don't understand this whole Wendy's thing

Sure, they have some mighty tasty chicken and square burgers, but I don't see where all of this "meme" material came from.

their twitter

Too bad I can't properly convey this, but Russian Burger King has some amazingly aggressive advertising, mostly reliant on wordplay and being this close to being a swear word.
This recent McD ad taking a jab at nu-male burger places is also pretty Veeky Forums, the visual humour should be enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7d5bnsWhM

Hey Utah bro. Any recommendations for good mexican food in the provo area?

Is that bell pepper sauce they put on that burger?
Russians are savage

This new "gourmet" line they have has a burger with bell pepper slices on it.

>*tips my vintage bike tattoo*

t.triggered flyover

Part of their marketing department was let loose on twitter, much like taco bell did, but instead insulted every other fast food competition and people who talked shit about them comments and memes. People thought it was amusing as mostly the interactions in the past with these kinds of companies is superficial or bland (think housewife being in charge).

>don't buy this: the label

If randy pitchford was a beer

They're all the rage

best label coming through, faggots

Denny's also has some insane social media shit.

Can't believe I haven't seen this yet

why does he have a stuffed animal of himself

Someone just take that face and then copy paste "power nut" underneath it

apart im going to say "no" when someone offers me a bud light

Two five dollar footlongs for $9.11? That's only an .89 cent deal.

How the fuck can you be 18+ yet not know how to use MSpaint

for you user

Can't I just have the Anus Bar?

>In this moment, I am euphoric.

I've been to China and spent a couple of months in Xi'an. There most definitely were fat people. Older men, younger men, a few old people, and some middle aged or younger women were kind of tubby. They exist, and you're likely to see a few out and about.

lost

kek

This is why I've never bought Brew Dog shit and I never, ever will

>autism

Is this irony? If so its pretty damn good

This meme shit is way more transparent and superficial to be honest. Its so blatant and annoying

fucking wrecked

Whoever runs that twitter isn't paid enough no matter what they make

noice

Can't believe it took this long.

Best part is, this was real.

This is so fucking hilarious

Just drive to SLC and go to Red Iguana.

At first it was because their advertising department started insulting other companies.
Now people (who are probably doing it for free) are pushing the big-tittied lewd anime Wendy's mascot because apparently you just need to appeal to someone's sex drive to get them to advertise for you for free.

"sex sells" is not a new idea by any stretch of the imagination.

No one said it was.