Does Veeky Forums like blue cheese?

Does Veeky Forums like blue cheese?

>paying to eat mold

Yes, but only the bestest and the originalest.

Look at this beautiful masterpiece

Hell yeah I love me some Gorgonzola and Roquefort.

only by itself. In a recipe it sucks.

Bluecheese and port all day.

I love blue cheese.
Certified and Licensed WI Cheesemaker here.
I make Asiago and bullshit Habanero Jack all day.
I like a cheese with some stank on it.

Blue cheese is great. Either in a salad or with jam, chopped walnuts and green onions in a grilled cheese sandwich.

>Year One of the God-Emperor's Reign
>Not spelling it "bleu"
pleb

What does "bleu" cheese have to do with trump?

Roquefort, Stilton, Gorgonzola. I like my cheese like I like my women, stinky and full of mold.

oh fug we spoiled the reindeer milg :DDDDD

Made gorgonzola biscuits (southern, not UK) last night. Fucking A delicious.

Am I wrong in looking down on folks who CHOOSE Jack or Colby at the deli counter? You have so many good choices, and you go with a half step up from sliced kraft singles?

>Eating mold

of course. if you do not like blue cheese, you do not have a palate for fine food.

Blue cheese that's absurd

never seen here in california. new cheese. want

I only use it on mushroom/bacon wraps.

Its a bit mild. I prefer gorgonzola.

>not eating delicious mold

Absolutely nothing. Redditors think that Veeky Forums is only for discussion about Trump and transsexuals so they make it a point to bring at least one of the two up in every single post they make.

No, and I really like cheese. Combination of what it is and tasting mild and gamely just doesn't work for me

I like to put it on burgers, salads, and rice crackers. I don't like stilton, though. Smoked blu is the best.

I buy around 200-400g of blue Stilton a week

Bleu cheese + bacon is objectively the best topping for a burger.

You cannot debate this.

You've got taste.

try spaghetti gorgonzola, it's good.

there's a brie?? camembert?? blue at the supermarkets that I occasionally buy to indulge in. It may be pleb tier but I find it lovely

>bleu

i like spicy cheese. sue me.

Blue cheese is love. A nice hard blue cheese is better than any cured meat, or other salty food. Roquefort is a gift to mankind

this user is right. I once had this fantastic burger that had blue cheeze and bacon which made me compare every other burger I eat to that. No other burger has satisfied me ever since