How to get chili sting off of penis?

Okay guys long story short my girlfriend has some weird food fetish where she wraps a certain food around my penis and proceeds to either sick or ride me until it breaks/mushes up and then we try something else. Sometimes she'll eat it. But she wanted to do it with a huge fucking pepper and wouldn't leave me alone so I said whatever let's do it then. Fast forward 2 hours and my dick won't stop fucking burning and I was erect when the chili touched and now I'm not so some of the skin just bunched up and now it hurts even more... What can I rub on it to help? Should I get hard when I do so I could spread it evenly? Mods please don't close in dead ass serious and don't know who else to ask

Also it's not just the skin it got under the skin and that part hurts more

Dip your cock in milk. You act like this is the first time this has happened to you, fucking newfag.

fucking shut up

Should have fucked her with it on and paid her back.

>telling me to fuck a glass of milk

Dude my dick has penis burns I'm not dicking shit for a while. Can I pour it over? I thought milk was for mouth heat

rub a McChicken on it you noncontributing cuckold. Bitch ass fag motherfucker, like this board isn't bad enough as it is. And literally image.jpg. You fucking scumbag asshole, I wish the utter worst for you in life in every way imaginable. Fuck you.

Fuck the milk, faglord.

>classic image.txt

honestly the best thing after i've eaten something really spicy is sour cream, i'd try that

>gf
normie get out reeeeeeeeeee!

Milk works but I literally have to stay dipped in the cup if I get out it burns more wtf

alternate between vegetable oil and soap

capsaicin is oil soluable

>girlfriend
No need to lie to strangers on the internet. Admit you cooked up some food that required you to handle a pepper, and then decided to jack it to 2d Asian girls.

i hope ur gf gets a yeast infection, sick fuck

vaseline

it worked when I didn't wash my hands well enough before jacking off

ice cream

You're probably circumcised and can't handle hot dick. Recover your foreskin, cuck.

>circumcised
do americans really voluntarily do this to their dicks?

Custard works better.

And if anyone sees you and asks what you're doing, you tell them "I'm fucking dis-custard"

You don't have a problem with fucking your gf with a capsaicin condom, but a glass of milk is out of the question?

>voluntarily

No, it happens when you pop out between a piss and shit hole. You don't have a choice.

being circumcised has nothing to do with nationality you dumb cunt

there's only one country in the world that has a higher than 1% rate of it

You want to wash it off with rubbing alcohol.

my gf once touched my dick with chilihands, hung it in a glass of milk for half an hour or smth, didnt really help

Cream, milk, yogurt.
Yogurt works especially well.

Dunk your dick in milk.

The pain is caused by oily substances, so you need a solvent like

ice?

You wanna use vegetable oil. Capsaicin is soluable in oil and fats.

Make sure to rinse it off afterwards though.

>alternate between vegetable oil and soap
>capsaicin is oil soluable

this

>cut up a bunch of peppers
>later jerk off
>burn feels so fucking good

Best masturbation ever

Anyone else not particularly bothered by the minor burning of touching your dick after cutting chiles? It's pretty mild... or maybe I've just never had enough capsaicin applied to have it be painful.

Also, why hasn't it been suggested that the GF apply milk to his benis orally? Granted, she's imaginary, but maybe OP can call his mom for help...

rub it with bengay, especially the hole