Bouta to hit little caesars for the first time

bouta to hit little caesars for the first time.
What should I get?

Crazy Mother Fucking Bread

drunk first.

Colon cancer

fpbp

A job that pays more than $7.50 an hour so you can afford to eat actual food.

A large pep

The deep dish pizza

Its not a deep dish pizza, its their crazy bread with pizza on top and its really fucking good.

No, it's actually just a bit of extra dough and they bake it in a deeper square pan with oil brushed on the bottom rather than the corneal they use in their round pizzas. I guess it's the same dough as the crazy bread if that's what you mean, but little Caesars uses the same dough for all of their products.

Get the crazy bread and some garlic sauce. It's all you need honestly.

Different user, but meh. For $5 get a pizza twice as better as a frozen pizza and 75% as good as top of line. It has a certain value.

That said I'll only eat it once or twice a month tops.

One regular hot n ready and then get some cheap beer.

>Twice as better as a frozen pizza
As somebody who eats that garbage a lot, no, LC's is nowhere near twice as good. It's maybe 70% of the quality of a $4 culinary circle thin-crust pizza.

"Culinary circle"?

Where I live (Midwest, kek it up) it's usually Jack's, Tombstone, Digiorno, and a few local brands/store brands. I think LC's beats them all. The only problem is LC's has that certain taste to it. You know how like BK burgers have that distinct flavor.

Their thick crust is like eating a loaf of bread so I never get it, but anything that isnt pepperoni or beef is fucking delicious. I get their chicken garlic alfredo thin crust a lot, so goddamn good.
Also yeah I wouldn't disagree LC's beat those brands, they're pretty bad. Red Baron is a decent contender.

But really if you just spend an extra dollar you can get screamin sicilian or freschetta that are waaay better

Domino's has like 10 things on their menu. Go somewhere better.

I can think of at least 4 different brands of frozen pizza my local Kroger carries that I would rather eat over a plain $5 hot n ready

Now the deep dish hot n readies are another story, but at that point you might as well just get a decent pizza somewhere else

>duckduckgo

>you clicked, typed, and solved a captcha to post that
hope you learned your lesson

click all vehicles: picture is a freeway at rush hour

Nothing. You'll die.

Source: I work there

(smokehouse is pretty good though)

Rather use it than jewgle

enjoy your botnet, plebeian.

deep dish and pepperoni cheese bread