ITT: Stupid meme foods

ITT: Stupid meme foods

Pic related

Taro(the green one) isn't a meme. I wish it was a meme because it's fucking delicious and I wish it was everywhere

Taro is typically purple, friend.

>never having a coconut smoothie made with fresh coconut and topped with mango popping boba and mini green tapicoa; or a tri-color jelly drink, or coffee jelly in the bottom of your iced coffee;

I feel very sorry for you.

I bet you don't like shaved snow either. (pic related)

>it's fucking delicious and I wish it was everywhere

>the world needs more potato flavored candy

no thanks.

>shovel snow into a bucket then plop it onto a plate
>chop up some bananas
>drizzle the whole thing with caramel
>top it off with whip cream

Costs $13.99

Just make an egg sandwich you dipshits

I never saw this soapy shit until I was an adult, and now it's everywhere. Fucking normies, REEEE!

>cilantro tastes like soap to him

How does it feel to know that you got shitty genetics?

Cilantro tastes like citrus. It's like if orange zest and lime zest got combined on a leaf.

i still cook my eggs like that because thats how my mommy would make them for me

Can't miss something I never had, so whatever. I'd rather have those genes than ones that disfigure and/or retard me.

but you are already retarded

You seem to be missing my point.
This thread is about stupid shitty meme food.
Cilantro isn't a meme, and it isn't shit.
Your taste buds are shit.
Don't take that as an insult, just realize it and move along.

Just make an egg sandwich you dipshit

These have been trending. Pretty good.

I'm absolutely with you there.

Taro isn't a potato, it's another starchy root.

>Taro isn't a potato, it's another starchy root.
>the world needs more starchy root vegetable flavored milkshakes

no thanks bud. You're welcome to eating your purple yams all you want, but just realize that unless you live in east asia, it's a fucking

>this soapy shit
Can I ask what race you are and where your ancestors came from? The only time I've heard about cilantro tasting like soap to some people has been online so I've never seen what the people who taste it like that look like. I'm just curious if it's only Asians, only Arabs, only blacks, etc. Because whites and Hispanics love the shit out of cilantro pretty universally.

>its a fucking
....meme food for weeaboos

But Milk tea is delicious
and the pearls are tasty as fuck too when prepared right

Kungfu Oolong milk tea no ice with delicious honey tasting pearls and grass jelly

Bubble tea is good you little fruit pie

White, mostly German, bit of English and Scottish, tiny bit of Czech.

Isn't the green one matcha??

>mostly German, bit of English and Scottish, tiny bit of Czech
Holy fuck Americans are annoying

>hey what is your heritage
>this is my heritage
>FUCKING AMERICANS

Tacos.

Not him, but I'm totally white and it tastes soapy to me. I hate being picky, though, and I love Mexican food, so I've somehow sort of trained myself to enjoy the soapiness.

Burritos, especially when mexicans use them as an excuse to stay here illegally. Shit ain't hard to make, fuck off.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen an image that sums up this website so well.

Hmm, well that really sucks. Cilantro tastes great to me, albeit it's often overused in Mexican and Thai cooking.

I was asking about his race, not his heritage. Although some Americans do still cling to their heritage (usually with Irish, Mexican, Jewish and, of course, people from Muslim countries who can never seem to fit into any non-Muslim countries), in my experience, most Americans describe their heritage as being from the state where their extended family lives (i.e., Texas or "the South").

Complete and utter meme

No tacos are fine, it's
>street tacos
That are the meme

green one is honeydew. honeydew flavor is good.

Oh,come on now user,those are delicious.

Nigger taro is purple.

t. Tasteless Americuck

Sage all meme threads.

Tonight I just had insanely delicious Taro ice cream. The owners of this ice cream shop are Indian and they make it better than any americans in the area for some reason. Their flavors are amazing.

I think a whole lot of people have had amazingly terrible boba tea served to them. It's no wonder they don't know what a good one would be like. The tolerance for the tapioca to be prepared wrong is insane, like not only can it be crunchy in the center and flavorless, it can even be replaced with sweet potato starch and other garbage instead of 100% pure tapioca. Those factors combined with flavor powder and bad lactose free milk or milk powder mixes mean there is some unfathomably shit milk tea, but when it's good, oh baby is it fucking good. Luckily one chain is getting it right most of the time, and that is Kung Fu Tea, and they are expanding rapidly in some areas.

Kungfu is a godlike franchise, the instructions they leave people and the products they use are a 10/10.

Honey infused boba, 100% tapioca and a soft doughy center, every time. And then the tea mixes themselves are really quite good.

I love those things. I could eat a crate of 'em. But I thought they'd been around for years.

What is the difference between a taco and a street taco?

They have some pretty good variety too, can definitely stand behind their milk teas. Didnt try very much of their fruit teas so cant say very much about those.

My favorite tea for the summer is honey citron though, a korean drink but btfo anything else for hydrating.

but user if we dont allow illegal immigrants to flood unchecked into our country, you'll miss out on le delicious mexican food XDDDD

"Street tacos" have some actual autheticity, as they are what a taqueria really serves. Generally it's nothing but a really good fresh tortilla served with the best meat they can muster and simply cilantro and onion on top. Though a combination of crumbled white cheese, crema and tomatoes is not too much of a deviation.

Living around boba just kinda makes you enjoy it, especially on hot days. Coffee milk tea with almond jelly and coffee jelly.

here's a dead meme

What is this 2006

Why have I not seen this pic before? Brilliant.

What are non-street tacos? I've only ever seen pic related.

Every single food this fucko shills is a meme

Oh, you're not familiar with the abominations Americans call tacos? Dude, it's not even 100% ground beef, like, some joins fluff it up with 50% corn product.

Im annoyed how a quarter of worlds hazelnuts are used to make nutella when I want to use them for baking. Theyre stupidly expensive now.

Okay yeah, I think Nutella wins the meme food crown hands down.

What about pic related?

pretty bad but at least brings some okay flavor to a few dishes, and it's not like it's impacting something as specific as the world supply of a single nut

Theres nothing wrong with is as a hotsauce.
I prefer it over tobasco.

No, this shit is great. It's not at all like an egg sandwich, the egg soaks into the bread, it's like savory French toast.

Huh. I've never seen anything but these in a decade of eating Mexican food at shitty Mexican places in the USA. I guess Taco Bell have those hard-shell tacos, but I've never tried them.

Milk Tea is acceptable only if it contains milk and tea. The other "fruit" additives are an abomination.

Tell that to the millions of Asians literally cumming their pants for boba tea

street tacos are my jam. Can't live without em. I have a fucking mental map of where all the good taco trucks in my city are. If i'm going somewhere to run an errand or hang out with friends and there is a taco truck nearby, i'm swinging by for a fucking taco.

>It's a fucking
The suspense! It's a fucking killing me!

This method of cooking produces absolutely divine yolks, only comparable to a well-made poached egg.

meme is a word that has lost all meaning, and 99% of the people who use it here are fucking retarded faggots

all food is a meme by virtue of being something other than purely sustenance

only soylent isn't a meme

Come to hawaii, we have taro everything.

This shit has been around for ages, how is this a meme? It's been in the states since the mid/late 80s, why did it take 20+ years to become a meme? You're a meme Scooter

I love when those "Muh heritage" cunts can't even speak their ancestors language but will proudly don the flag.

>eating pooinloo ice cream

What do you actually think meme means?

Coconut oil made my stretch marks less visible

Not him but I'm Croatian and it tastes soapy to everyone in my extended family. When my cousin put it in a soup we thought they didn't rinse the pot because it tasted like straight up dish soap.

>It's been around for ages

Would you say it's popular? Because that is what memes are, you dip.

>Can't speak his ancestors language
>English

Right, brown devil.

>English
>a Frankenstein language. that borrows from pretty much everything
>American English is even more fucked up.

Also I was making more the point for those that only speak English but can't speak German, Italian, French, etc.

America is the only place where whites are not divided into further subgroups. Someone from Germany and someone from Czech or w/e is not going to have the same fucking set of genetics so of course it would make sense to mention his whole mix

No.
A meme by definition does not have to be popular.

To me it doesn't exactly taste bad, but it has a very pronounced and kind of metal-ish flavor which often overpowers the other ingredients in the meal, so I'd rather be without it

I fucking hate those stupid things. But we always bought them in high school anyway just to suck up the beads and shoot them at people through the straws. Only redeeming quality.

>I'm so edgy, I'll never enjoy popular things. memes, Memes, MEMES EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!!

ITT: "Things that I don't like are memes."
is the only real answer, faggot OP.

Agreed until I tried the taro one
Fuck, man

>you dip?
I do. Sour cream and onion dip with Ruffles.
rrrrrRuffles have rrrrrRidges!
Is that a meme too Eggbert?

Strobe waffles are pretty good.

White, middle Europe. If there's cilantro in some dish I can barely taste anything else apart from its soapiness. Dunno about the rest of the family

it's barely even hotsauce
if you made it any milder it would be fucking ketchup

The ones on the left and center look pretty good desu...

Fight me.

I wish it wasn't.

I don't mind the meme, brings down costs.

I use it for machining and it works great.

You know, that just proves not all memes are bad.

>basically what rice is to asians but for americans
user please.