I want off this ride

I want off this ride

Would absolutely try

I would eat a Reuben pizza

Maybe not a frozen shit one but a real one certainly.

>> would try

Don't.

I'm a fat fuck.
My oldest son is a fat fuck.
My daughter is a skinny bitch who can eat anything and stay skinny.
We have a dog...

Food does not go to waste in our house.

We threw this motherfucker away missing maybe four or five bites.

We bought it cause they were on clearance for like a buck fifty.

The dog would not eat it.

How come smartphones always upload sideways, even if you take the fucking pics holding the phone vertical and horizontal

LOL how they are bragging about a preservative-free crust. while the rest of the pizza is loaded with it. I mean is anyone dumb enough to think thats somehow a healthy meal?

This and safeway brand pizza is throw away tier.

This is a grocery store in Juneau AK and everything has to be barged in. So some guy actually ordered this.

Shitty smartphone. Mine doesn't.

Got no clue, but i figured this was thread worthy

Uh-huh. Anyhow, what toppings do you figure are on that pizza?

it definitely is. theres so much trash food on display everyday more people like you need to upload irl pics as they encounter them.

Other one said "pub style" and im still trying to figure it out while I do laundry

Whatever the fucking Holodeck, or whatever Captain Picard ordered. With some Earl Grey tea, hot.

That always bugged me. Why not order it "almost hot" so you could immediately drink it.

Does anyone else get a weird Cinnamon-like undertone eating mid to low grade frozen pizza?

Pic of your daughter plz I want to fantasize about fucking her tight little asshole

I get it from the pepperoni off cheap pizza. Also related to the topic I've had a great rueben pizza from a local joint

The enterprise is designed, built, and crewed by liberals. You don't think the hot setting would actually be too hot to drink, do you?

Makes sense.

iPhones do this

All phones. The way to prevent it is to edit it in any way before posting

Mate my android phone has never posted a picture that was rotated wrongly

IPhone users are simply retarded

im a skinny fuck and can't eat much cause acid reflux. be thankful fat bro. i wish i could be you

I guess that could be true, but your implication that only iphones do it is false

Post pics of your daughter's feet plz

My IPhone uploads rotated if I take the picture portrait style. If I take it landscape it uploads correctly.