TFSOTD

>TFSOTD
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is rehab.

For me it is Ultra Zero.

Monster Java Kona Blend, but if we include discontinued flavors, I'd have to choose Monster Java Russian.

Either Ultra Black or the new kid in town here.

Monster is the only soft drink manufacturer I know of who has more reduced calorie options than full-sugar ones.

Ultra Violet is really growing on me.

is there really a flavor called rehab?

Hey sipbros, I found this sick new flavor! You should all try it!

>Not posting the superior energy drink

ye its the iced tea lemonade one

I'm losing weight thanks to diet drinks but fuck if they don't give me more acne.

Walmart makes the best flavored bleach. I drink a shot every night to help me sleep.

so what does the java one taste like? just coffee flavored or what

It's like a cold cappuccino, no carbonation, creamy and sweet.

sounds bretty good i will try one tonight

You won't regret it, every coffee drinker I know likes it.

Tastes like sugared latex.

More caffeine and tastes closer to fresca

that's my fetish

Monster tastes fucking awful.

what does it taste?

>this two thousand seventeenth year of our most holy and highest of lords
>not imbibing the blood of our father the almighty
why.

They discontinued this? Didn't realize, but I agree that it was great. All the coffee Monsters are really good.
I liked Amp better when it was Mountain Dew brand. Now it looks like a store-brand product.

Kind of like the white Zero Ultra but with this subtle white grape thing going on. It's not a heavy grape taste like soda or something but just enough to be it's own thing.

I was somewhat dissapointed with this. "The Doctor" tastes so fucking good, and it's of similar branding to this one.

It just tastes like Red Bull. I'm not complaining, because TFSOTF feeling, but eh, I don't think I'd get it again

best

Really like this

One of my favourites

i like this stuff but the pipeline punch JUICE is probably GOAT

Übermonster

>bioactivated

Random bullshit, its just what i bought
I meant to buy import but whatever

tfw when u live in britbong land

at least i have rehab i guess

>bioactivated

Who here likes to get GRONK'D?

I had one of those.
Tasted pretty awful.
Friend planted bamboo in it later.

Pipeline is god tier

Why mess with perfection?

Current favorite is orange but I also like the purple

too sweet, original red bull is superior

>the first sage of the day

you dont mean that user ):

S I P P

Who remembers the GOAT?

a-anyone?

Have you tried the kiwi one? Been drinking it a lot lately, would recommend.

Hey pipeline punch fans, Red bull now has a grapefruit summer flavor.

As someone who's never had any of this, what do I start with? Red Bull? Monster? Rockstar? What do they taste like?

Java whatever... Energy drinks taste like crap and I don't know how anyone stomachs them. I get that a lot of people don't like the taste of coffee but energy drinks taste very chemical.

It's like coffee with a splash of chemical aftertaste. Just drink regular coffee. Add milk/cream and sugar/honey/sweetener as applies.

This is my go to. lots more caffiene. Most importantly though it meets my >=$1 rule. I will not pay more than 1 dollar per can. And my local walmart grocery sells loose 16 oz cans for 98 cents.

But in general it just has more caffiene than any other brand, whereas competition tends to rely on hokum like GUARANA and SUPER-FRUIT shit.

This is a potion. I am drinking a chemical cocktail. I have no interest in new age mumbo jumbo. Caffiene is a stimulant. Give me the stimulant.

Monster m80 before they ruined it as well as the "hammer"

How do I activate the biology in my energy drink?

Pussy keeps me up all night long

How can Monster even compete?

I fucking love Red Bull. Tastes like liquid gummy bears.

Is M80 still tropical-pineapple flavor?
It was quite good but I never see it anymore in stores in my city.

Are all sodas/ enery drinks way sweeter in america? I know the Fanta over there is disgusting because it's so damn sweet.

>kona blend
My nigga
Easily the best of the Java Monster.

M80 is now called "ripper" went from 80% juice to 10 or so tastes awful comparatively

>implying fanta follows any specific recipe
>implying it's not re-branded local soda that was bought out by Coca-Cola and vastly differs from region to region
>lol america

faggot

>tfw first sip of the day

Fruit punch

Really? Here in Australia it tastes pretty fucking generic, V is where it's at.
>Tfw they don't make V black anymore

I drank this at school once and my tutor thought it was a beer can. I've never seen a more shocked expression in my life, it was sort of surreal

Energy drinks are for Chads and aspies.

>Mirtazepine

Bro

Your logic is sound, but those extraneous chemicals are meant to amplify the effects of caffeine. It sounds like you do not suffer negative reactions to caffeine, which is great! But for those who do, they may benefit from smaller caffeine blended with the other shit.

Different strokes for different folks, I'm glad you found something you like.

I usually drink this is if I need to wake up. Because I don't want fizzy drinks + lots of sugar rotting my teeth.

If I ever get any energy drink though (which is rare), then I'll get whatever's sugar-free, usually Red Bull sugar-free

tfw aspie

Guarana and taurine and all that jazz do give you a different sort of boost instead of the regular straight caffeine. It's not really new age. People have been using ginseng and all that crap for years

Any of you cunts had this?
It was the best shit about 7 years ago, then disappeared.

Blue Agave Full Throttle
Pina Colada RS
Rehab Monster
Blue or Green can Nos
Most redbull flavors

t. guy who drank too much shit when on graveshift for a year

Fffuuuggggg

I used to drink rip it quite often, but I've only ever had the 8 oz cans. This is the only one I really drink now. The amount of garbage in it doesn't seem as outrageous as other energy drinks. I try to stick to coffee though.

How do the flavors rank for you? Only had Star Blast and I really liked it.

Sour heads is my favorite. Star blast and the punch one are good too. The only one I haven't tried is cotton candy, but that's because I don't like real cotton candy at all.

M-80 was renamed to Ripper a little while ago
They also dropped the juice content from 80% to 20%

/Sips/ stocker here. At my store, if we're talking straight up original flavor, Monster 16 oz sells with Red Bull 12 oz can for can. If we incorporate varieties into the mix, then Monster blows Red Bull out of the water.

superior can coming through

I only see this in 7-11. How is it?

S I P B O Y Z

sorry for being new, but what does TFSOTD mean

isn't the normal one already supposed to taste like kiwi?

It tastes like Red Bull, basically. Maybe a little different in sweetness.

T H E
F I R S T
S I P
O F
T H E
D A Y

thanks

What artificial sweetener do they use in these, is it safe? I tried the zero ultra once and enjoyed it, but all the ingredients on the can scared me, these things can't be safe to consume regularly.

ive had about 5 a day for the past 2 weeks and i feel like im going to die atm. ive gone 12 hours without one and i am going through huge withdrawls. someone help

Gronk tastes like the original monster before they changed the formula, it's a good thing.

>ive had about 5 a day
You know you're only supposed to have one of these per 6 hours at most, right?

i have made a big mistake
it feels like my heart is about to burst out of my chest

>That last sip of the day, before the long kiss goodnight.

This is the only good one

Shout out to those that sipped their last sip in Manchester.

sip boys checkin in

Never sipped before, but tonight i will be sipping Monter Java: Loca Moca, on the rocks.
What am i in for

what does this taste like?

this